Chapter 6- He's Actually A Softie!

The Maid and The... Butler?!

Luhan's P.O.V.

Omo... She just fainted! What should I do? "Sehun." I called Sehun to carry her. He shook his head and just stared. How could he stand that?! I mean like... She is a girl... "Where's Chanyeol?" "In the comfort room." Whaaa... But I got them to be here, in the first place. "Y-Yah. Wake up." I stared at her still and just carried her anyway. "Master, that's not you-" Sehun said. "Are you even yourself, Sehun? You almost got her into trouble. She's still a girl, Sehun." He was still emotionless. I looked for her room but it's upstairs. I went to my room insted. I laid her down in my bed, covering her with my blankets. For sakes, she's too light! Does she even eat? "Why are you still following me? You care?" I asked Sehun behind me. "You are my master, not her." Aishzz! The other two, Sooyoung and Seohyun burst in. "She must be really tired..." Seohyun said as she got some medicines. "Are you even a human without a heart?!" Sooyoung complained at Sehun. Goodness. I feel really guilty because... I wanted freedom, and ended up having an innocent girl fainting... Her eyes began to open, and immediately, I rush towards her. "Where..." Seeing me, she realized what happened. "I-I'm sorry for having you faint..." I bowed. She looked at me weirdly and began walking towards her room. "Where do you think you're going? Your duty hasn't ended yet, lazy human." Sehun smirked as he blocked her way to her room. She sighed  and went back towards me. Yea, they follow me around. Nah, maybe I can survive a few servants for sometime... It's not like they also want to block my freedom... In no time, I saw Yoona cleaning my room for the fourth time. Again. "Yah, stop that!" I yelled. She immediately bowed and went back behind me. Why is she suddenly being patient? She was so arrogant last time. I glared at Sehun for being just so brutal. "Sehun-ah, I think you've gone over the line..." I warned him. "It was her jo-" "Her job?! Yes, it is her job to be ordered around. But seriously, are you even a human treating her that way?! You almost..." I stopped. "Just... Stop it..." I sighed. Yoona looked at me in a weird way and just looked away. "It's already late. You should all rest." I dismissed them and went to sleep.

Yoona's P,O.V.

I wonder what has gone into Master... He's really weird... He acted like... He cared but- I mean like, he was the one who endlessly ordered me around and even got someone else to let me do so. I fought back last time, but it had no effect. Now that I just gave up, they're being... Just... Master must be a bipolar manhole... Or maybe... He's acutally a softie?!