Chapter 5- Meeting this Manhole

The Maid and The... Butler?!

Yoona's P.O.V.

I just got up from bed. I'm still sleepy! I felt beside me my phone. My unnie just texted! Oh well, it's been a week since I last went home. 224 Missed calls?! Her messages...

From: Unnie

Yah, You Im Yoon Ah! Go home by this instant! You haven't got yourself a job and now just wander around the streets?! Just GET HERE NOW! Don't be so overracting like a drama saying "I am a burden'" Sort of thing. That is no excuse for you to not go home!

Oh Nooo! Unnie! I have a job! I fell to my bed frustratedly as I fastly type an apology to her. But I can't help blinking! I'm still sleep- "WAKE UP!" A voice boomed. I got up and saw... An Ang- "The Master has asked for you. Now." Who the heck- Who was that manhole?! I got up quickly and changed into this 'Manhole Costume' of mine. I went down right away and there, stands the manhole mastermind.

"Nice sleep you had, eh Yoona?" Luhan said. "Either way, as you see, I have here new servants. Sooyoung." He pointed at a tall girl. He smiled and went on with the next person. "Seohyun..." Finally, he had this manhole who woke me up. "Sehun." He glared back at me. "As You all see, Yoona is late for today. As a punishment, and since I have these two over here, she can be the maid of..." He smirked. "Sehun. For sometime, I now have two butlers. The other one is Chanyeol. He's just outside." "WHAT?! B-but I-I-" Luhan cut her sentence off. "No Shouting at your master. Remember that, or else, I'll get haggy right here." Whaaa... That manhole! "Don't complain. Or else..." He walked off, having the three follow. "You sleepyhead over there. Get here." That crappy Sehun said.

I was cleaning off Luhan's room since that jerk butler was also joining in the fun. Gyaaa! How irritating. "Do that faster. You're too slow." Ugh, how fast? Wait, where's the... Whooa! fell onto the ground, breaking my ankle. "Ouch..." "Slow... Faster!" He demanded. "You can't stand that?!" He shouted. "Yah, Thick faced alien, I am human! Can't you see I sprained my-" "Sprains are no excuse. Get to work or I'll punch you off." Ugh... I finished cleaning when he went back again. "This is what clean is?!" I'm already getting mad... "Again!" I spent more than 5 hours just to satisfy my... This a**hole. He went to me and demanded me to clean the garden. I barely had any meal and he just followed Luhan around, complaining on the dirt of the area. Those little punks... "C-Can I-I r-res..." I asked catching my breath. Luhan was about to nod when that butler punk interrupted. "Deserve it." I clenched my fists and plunged it onnto him. "I'm a human!!!" I shouted as I fall upon the floor. Yeah. I collapsed. Thanks to this new manhole.