Chapter 10- Awkward

The Maid and The... Butler?!

Yoona walked out of her room to sense a pair of eyes staring at her. She looked back and saw... Sehun with his usual poker face leaning beside her door. "W-w-what?" She asked him. Ever since he attacked her with his dagger glares, she had been scared of him for sometime. Not to mention, she thought of him as a erted manhole. "Nothing." He replied while turning to leave.

They gathered around the back door, planning on what to do and the such. "I will be suspected if I have many people around me." Luhan said, looking at his hated servants. "Perhaps I'll just have two to accompany me, since I can't go around by myself." They planned to pretend that Luhan was on his room playing with his beloved gadgets or so. "Sooyoung, Sehun, You go with me." "Yes Master." Luhan rolled his eyes and complained about the whole master thing. The other three saluted and walked off. But on their way to the door, Sooyoung tripped over something. "I think I have a sprain." She stood up straight but it was obviously painful. The three came back and had Seohyun treat her ankle. "Yoona, you just go with us." Luhan headed towards the door. . Of all people, why me?! To get stuck with this manhole duo... . 

They made their way in ultimately awkward silence. Well, only Luhan was noisy since he felt like an alien who got into a new universe. "Wooow!" He danced around like an idiot. And... Wow, this is a perfect opportunity to shake this Yoona off. Sehun's sadism will get her off her mind. He chuckled secretly. "Good day, Sir Lu. It's been a long time." The saleslady recognized him. There, the other two felt an eternity of awkward air and awkward glances as Luhan got his eternity of happiness playing with all his might. 

"What?" Sehun broke off the silence as he noticed a glare from Yoona, "Nothing." Luhan walked along with them like a kid in between his parents. "What's that?!" He asked eagerly, pointing to a lot of things. He probably is the king of gadgets at his home, for he had many pricey stuff in there. But he wanted to explore the planet and now, he saw how different it was.

 

 

Ayo ayo ayo ayoooo!!!!!! Omo, freaking soo sorry for taking sooo freakinng long to freaking  update this freaking story. I've been really freaking busy thanks to this freaking school and freaking thanks to this freaking game called freaking Zombie Tsunami. I've been freaking out also thanks to all those freaking sewing they freaking have. Fine. Freaking sorry for freaking cursing too much and for this freaking nonsense chapter. Thank Yooou! BTW, I'm planning to change the prologue. But I can't do that now. T_T. I may be having lots and tons of random month hiatus in sometimme.......