Chapter 7- Boredom

The Maid and The... Butler?!

It has been a few days since Yoona fainted. Sehun never apologized to her nor said a single word to her. She didn't want to hear his voice, either. She was just so pissed with him that she gave up. What surprised her was that Luhan minimized his sadism and just sit down doing nothing. "Line up." He ordered. The servants lined up. "I'm your master." He said glaring at the five. "So you have to follow my orders..." He looked around as if he was looking for someone and continued his sentence. "Regardless of who got you here." The four were all dumbfounded but just listened anyway. "I'm planning to go somwhere..." He smiled. It was their first time to see their master talk like this. He was always with them all day and just stays at home. "It's quite new that master wanted to go out..." Sooyoung whispered. "Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen him use a computer or..." Seohyun thought for a while and continued. "Wait, have you seen him with a friend?" Their talk was cut off with Luhan's glare. "S-Sorry, Master." They apologized. "You all must've wondered about me having no friends or not going out, eh?" He sighed. "I won't mind telling, anyways I'm bored." He smiled.

He leaned on his 'throne' as he told them about the fact. "Eversince that bas- I mean my father remarried with that Stephanie, he never listened to me..." Yoona looked at him as if she found another side of this 'Bipolar Manhole'. He's actually getting emotional, awww. Haha. Bad Puns give bad humour. "I wouldn't dare to respect that Stephanie, or talk to her even... I'd go out often because I hated it here. They misunderstood it and locked me up." Ending his line, Yoona felt that this was no pun. He was sad. He really was. "They said I was crazy and from then on, they'd be ashamed about me. I always talk to my cousin, Zelo since he is the kindest but... They avoided me doing so." He laughed it off and continued "I stayed in this mans- hous- I mean, hell for about three years and a half. I'm always guarded by stup- awesome servants..." He glared at them. "I turst you aren't awesome?" His tone was serious in a playful vibe. They didn't answer.

"Okay... That was weird..." His tone changed. "Nah, Since you all lasted the longest, maybe I can survive you." He walked towards the window and looked outside. "I want... To go outside." He spilled. "Omo, he never..." The four were shocked while one remained emotionless. But I can never trust you... All... He thought. I am utterly annoyed by the prescence of others... I want time for myself. He glared at them before turing around. But maybe... I'll let these... Stay for a while. But either way... How does that Yoona survive me?! I've done everything to shake her off but... Nahhh. "Where do you usually go when you're outside... For fun?" Chanyeol grinned like an idiot. "In the gaming center." Suddenly, Luhan's face brightened upon hearing the word 'gaming'. He went back to his seat and laughed. "C-Can w-we..." He asked shyly but cancelled it. "I'm thirsty."

In a blink, Yoona came in with a glass of water and a look that seems to say that she's scared over nothing. I met along with that Zelo guy who sent me out before and... He asked  "How is Luhan going?" What? Heh. I ignored him but he continued "Keep him safe... Please." Eh? Do I even care??? She thought. "You aren't doing anything today are you?" He asked the four since the other one was right by the door. They nodded causing Luhan to think for a while. Should I ask them? Ahhh, they'll laugh at me! But I really want to... What if they'll tell? Especially with that look on that Yoona over there... "You... Can leave." He sighed. They are aware that they are not allowed to leave him according to the orders of the Hwangs. They were about to argue when Luhan ave a serious face. "Follow my orders... Regardless of those who got you here." They had no choice but to leave. Just when they did, Luhan was flustered. "W-w-wait...!" He stuttered grabbing Seohyun's wrist. "D-Don't l-laugh at me b-but..." He was looking down so he looked up to their eyes. "C-Can you a-all p-please... H-help me escape a-and g-go to t-the... G-Game Zone?!"

 

Okay, thaat was a weird one. I am so sorry for this crappy update since I am so... utterly pissed because of... some immature kid/s. Either way, Kamsahamnida!