Chapter 2- A Maid?!

The Maid and The... Butler?!

"Whoooaw..." Yoona thought, roaming around the mansion. Well from just a while ago, she was welcomed into this prestigious 'Hwang Mansion'. She was led by this maid named Hyoyeon to the kitchen. "I see you're good at cooking?" Yoona couldn't answer. She was only good at eating. "Silent One , eh? Don't be afraid, I don't bite." Yoona can only smile. After sometime, she began cooking. It never was easy for they never had the basic supplies; technology ruled the kitchen. She sure did a few little mistakes. Everyone else stared at the food for sometime before eating it. "Ehm... This is just... ehm... Yummy!" The teenager faked, noticing her having a hard time with the technology. The elders gave him a weird look before continuing. The taste is okay but... There's something missing... It didn't taste like how it used to be... Aish, cheap people. She didn't care about the presentation! They thought.

Later at night, She was led into this quite unimaginable room to stay.It was getting late so she had to stay for the night. She was just sleeping soundly, feeling the comfort of the ultimate cotton bed. "Ms. Hwang, I suppose she is the perfect maid for Master? Master threw more than half of the hired bunch because they aren't 'Pretty'  'Soft'  'Kind'  'Hardworking to the extent that they can have a competition with machines' right? She seems to qualify for it!" One of the maids asked. "I am aware of that. I will be transferring her onto him but I actually knew that she isn't comfortable of those jobs. Plus, we're selfish for her cooking."

The next day, Yoona was told to wake up early and change into this Chef outfit. Perfect! It is so not revealing and... Yeah! She thought. She began cooking with a lot of questions towards the technology. Once in a while, she'd have trouble with this gas thing nearby. It was so hard to open, moreover close, but she did survive it for some time.

Yoona survived it there for... a week, yet, this gas thing hasn't been closed yet. Omo, I haven't gone home for a week. Unnie texted that... Yoona was stopped with the sound of fire. Okay, so she basically caused fire to a little part of the place But it was stopped in no time. "Care to explain?" One of the masters asked. She.... was so screwed. She stepped back but accidentally tripped on this vase. "That would be a total of...." Oh no. I can't. I just... Waaaah I'm dead! "Or imprisonment for short." In no time, she was dragged away by furious guards. "Wait!" The female master, Stephanie Hwang stopped them. "I have... Okay, just...  Zelo, let her go. I'll pay a fourth her debt and I bet she can work her way as a..." She told the male master, Zelo. He glared at her and before everyone else could react, she continued her sentence. "A Maid."