Chapter 3- He Is My Master?!

The Maid and The... Butler?!

"Master, here I present to you, your new-" She was cut off by the master talking. "Just get on with it already." He emphasized. "I-I see. Here is..." Yoona walked in. She was still wearing her jeans for the time being. "Im Yoona." He stared at her for sometime. "Here you see, Yoona, will be your master. Master Luhan." She's so... pretty... He thought. For a while there, they talked about her causing fire and breaking a vase and her not complaining about this job. Kind... Soft... Hardworking... Those qualities I wanted are just fake. Those bunch of- Aish, I just wanted something they can't give... Freedom. He thought. They should've set her free. I actually saw the janitor hit the gas before she opened it, so it probably has a leak... "You will have to begin your job today." Either  way... I want to be free! Hmph. Let's see if she survives me. "Now... as you know, I have no plans on revealing my name in public, eh?" Yoona nodded. "So you will have to call me 'Master Awesome Great and Perfect...'" "B-but i-it's too-" "No buts. And you are out of courtesey. You should respect me or else I'm going to throw you off there." He smirked. Yoona could only sigh. "Yes, Master Awesome Great and Perfect." "I want to go to the garden." He said while having Yoona follow around.

"Eck. It looks disgusting." He said, looking at Yoona. "Huh?" "You look disgusting." He said abruptly. Hurt, Yoona just pressed through. Luhan snapped his hand and immediately, a maid came with a tray of... clothes. "Master, Here are the uniforms for you new personal maid." "P-Personal Maid?!" Yoona suddenly interrupted. "Yes, You want to go higher?" Luhan smirked, having Yoona glare at him. "Ew, This? It's too... Ew." He said, shoving off the outfit. Yoona was just silent there while the master talks to someone. "Well, what type of uniform would you like?" "This? This? That?" She said, showing him a few maid uniforms. "Those are ugly. I want something a LOT more..." What should I do to make her back off? Hmmm... Unleashing his erted side, he continued his sentence. "Revealing." He said in a deep tone, making Yoona choke on her own saliva, Idiot! ert! Gyaaaah! How do I survive this? Yoona thought. The girl put up a thing that seems like... It isn't really that revealing to the extent where everyone else could see too much of her skin, it was just like she's wearing a sleeveles shirt with arm warmers but her main problem was the skirt. "T-That?!" Yoona burst out, interrupting the conversation between Luhan and his servant. "Also, I have a few rules for you to follow. That would include 'No Shouting at your master.' Understood?" Yoona didn't answer. She was already getting mad and was boiling her anger inside.

By the end of the day, Luhan keept on ordering Yoona around but he didn't go to the extent where he'd do something bad to her. He only gave her numerous tasks such as "Wipe my shoes. Again!". But he wasn't really erted. He didn't seem to react on what she's wearing, and, in fact, acted like he was only ordering a piece of wind around. Thank Goodness he wasn't those scary manholes. Aish! I don't want to work this way! Gyaaah! That manhole is truly insane! I... Want to slice his head off and let it pass through alcohol. But anyways... He's so handsome, kekeke. Still, I can't believe it. He's my master?!