Chapter 5: behind those secrets

We Found Love

 

 

 

At So Min’s house:

 

So Min let out a heavy sighed before entering to their apartment, she practiced herself her usual smile before entering.

 

So Min: I’m home appa! (she said cheerfully)

 

So Min’s appa: welcome home. ( he smiled warmly)

 

So Min hugs her father.

 

So Min’s father: how’s your application?

 

So Min: (hide her bitterness) uhmm... (Hesitant to answer)

 

So Min’s appa: its fine, sweetie, there will always be a next time. Don’t worry.

 

So Min smiled, since the day she misses her opportunity attending to Song University, she decided to find a job instead, but unlucky there’s no job she can’t attend too.

 

 So Min’s dad: there’s still a lot of works there. So don’t be upset.

 

So Min nodded, her father’s words was enough for her to have another encouragement for her. Though she have a part time job, which she prefers since she thinks she can study now, her set of priorities change since she can’t make it. Now what’s important to her is to find a stable job.

 

09******* calling

 

So Min eyebrow twitch as she saw someone is calling to her, it was an unregistered number. She hesitant to answer first—but she realized that it might one of her work she applied for.

 

So Min: yoboseo?

 

[is this Jung So Min?]

 

So Min: yeah. Who is this?

 

[This is the Song University we would like to inform you that we receive your samples designs and we impressed by means of your layout for that we want you to come in our office to make interview for you so you can enter to our school]

 

So Min: what? Wait what designs? As much I remember I didn’t make it up for your interview so how come you saw my designs?

 

[oh. About that, someone give your samples to us and it’s very impressive, are you still interested to go in our school? If not we can give your slot to somebody else]

 

So Min: ooh (delighted) yes! Yes! Yes! Sure! Why would not? (She screams)

 

So Min’s dad: what happen

 

So Min hugs her father, she smiling so much.

 

So Min:  appa! Song University called me, I’m in!!!

 

So Min’s dad congratulates her, yet in his eyes a hunch of sadness and worriness appears.

 

---

 

At the bar:

 

Hyun Joong: hey bud! (taps Joong Ki shoulder) thanks for the help.

 

Joong Ki: no worries! I heard she admitted in our school. Happy? ( teases)

 

Hyun Joong: (shrug his shoulder)

 

Joong Ki: by the way who’s girl? Seems she’s special to you huh? (teases)

 

Hyun Joong: well I owe her right? I’m partly the reason why she misses her interview right? So I have to take my part.

 

Joong Ki: oh that’s it? (not convinced)

 

Hyun Joong: hey! What’s that stare?

 

Joong Ki: she’s pretty. I saw her pictures. But how did you get her samples? Even her where abouts?

 

Hyun Jong: i have my ways. (Smiles proudly)

 

Joong Ki: your creepy ways. I think. (as he toast his wine glass to him)

 

---

 

 

Back to So Min’s apartment:

 

So Min: appa! Dinner is ready (she shouted to outside)

 

Meanwhile, So Min’s dad was busy talking to the phone,

 

So min’s dad: yoboseo

 

[Jang Guk son]

 

The old man said in the other line. After hearing that voice, Song Min’s dad surprised, for years it’s his first time to hear his father’s voice again. He cleared his throat

 

So Min’s dad: father, it’s been a long. I hope youre okay.

 

[yeah. It’s been so long]

 

Another silence...

 

[ i know you know why i called you]

 

So Min’s dad: Yeah.

 

[it’s time for you to come home--- please]

 

So Min’s dad: father---

 

[you’re family needs you]

 

So Min’s dad sighed as he ended the call.

 

---

 

In Eun Hye’s mansion:

 

Eun Hye: Grandpa! (she said as she saw his grandfather in their living room, who holding his phone)

 

Grandpa: oh you’re here!

 

Eun Hye: yeah. You called someone?

 

Grandpa: yes. How’s school?

 

Eun Hye: its fine. You know what grandpa, we will having a musical.

 

Grandpa: oh really? So what’s you’re part now?

 

Eun Hye: you bet. I’m in charge in whole story.

 

Gradnpa: that’s new then.

 

Eun Hye: yeah. Right. I decided not to get any role now, besides I enjoy script writing . you’re going to watch it right?

 

Grandpa: sure.

 

Eun Hye: that’s great.

 

Maid : Agassi, sir dinner is ready.

 

Eun Hye holds her grandfather’s hand; as they both go inside the dining.

 

.

.

.

 

In the dining:

 

Grandpa: Eun Hye dear, we will meet Mr. Han household tomorrow you better prepare yourself understood?

 

Eun Hye: why? (as she stops from eating) don’t tell me? (realized something) NO! Grandpa! I told you I don’t want to have a fiancée! Again. I don’t want to marry! (she yelled)

 

Grandpa: but i met his son, his handsome, and i know he can take care of you. Just let him meet first and promise if you don’t like him we will never pursue being arrange with him

 

Eun Hye: NO GRANDPA! NO!

 

Grandpa: Eun Hye!

 

Eun Hye: I said no! There’s no way i would marry! I will stay here with you

 

Grandpa: but --- one day I will die soon. You need someone who will take care of you.

 

Eun Hye: No grandpa! There’s no way you will leave me! You promised me right? (there’s sadness in her voice) there’s no way you will leave me too. Please. Don’t say things like that. ( a sad face)

 

Grandpa: okay. I’m sorry.

 

Eun Hye: so you can cancel that arrangement grandpa? (puppy eyes) please?

 

Grandpa: okay okay .. you got me there.

 

Eun Hye: i love you grandpa. You’’re the best grandpa in the whole wide world.

 

Grandpa: (sighed) and i love you too.

 

---

 

In Il woo’s mansion:

 

Jiyeon together with her parents were sitting in the living room when suddenly Il Woo came in with his mad, mad face.

 

Il Woo: Dad! What’s its all about? ( as he throws the envelope in the table)

 

Dad: hey! Young man! Watch your actions!

 

Il Woo didn’t mind him, he was madly furious. His brows furrowed in annoyance.

 

Il Woo: you told me that I’m going to meet your business partner--- but what I’ve learned I’m going to meet your prospect fiancée want to be to me? Are you not tired already? (Irritated, he even put his hand on his waist) how do many times do i have to tell you, i don’t want to get married! There’s no way I will get married!

 

Dad: then how many times do i have to tell you too that your our family successor? And supposedly you must know well that this is part of you being an heir! (he shouted back)

 

Il Woo: no way i will marry!

 

Dad: whether you like it or not! You’re going to marry!

 

Il Woo: no way! There’s no way! Coz women !

 

Dad: how dare you talk like that in front of your mother and sister?

 

Il Woo: and how dare you controlling my life? In what part you didn’t get me? (as he marched up on his room)

 

.

.

.

 

Inside Il Woo’s room:

 

Il woo was prone lying on his bed when Jiyeon went inside and dive on his side.

 

Il Woo: YAH! JI! Go away! I’m not in my mood.

 

Jiyeon sidely laid herself, now she’s facing his brother, with her one hand supporting her head to balane.

 

 

Jiyeon: oppa, women are really right? I think you’re right?

 

Il Woo looks at her, he found sadness in her eyes.

 

Il Woo: i didn’t mean to say that Ji. Sorry.

 

Jiyeon: nope. Its fine coz it’s true.

 

Il Woo eyes become warms; he patted his sister’s head.

 

Jiyeon: i bring you you’re dinner! I know you didn’t eat yet.

 

Il Woo looks at the side table and found a tray of food.

 

Il Woo: Thanks.

 

Jiyeon: sure thing big bro! Eat that okay?

 

Il Woo: yeah!

 

Jiyeoon: okay (smiled widely) i’m going! Good night! (as she hurriedly stood up and runs to the door)

 

Il Woo: good night too.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Shin Hye was inside of the car, to be specific it was Yong Hwa’s car. Since Yong Hwa can’t took her home, since he have some errands to do, he asks his driver to drive Shin Hye home.

 

Yeah, whenever Yong Hwa can’t take him home, he usually ask his driver to do so, his reasons? Well he doesn’t want Shin Hye taking a cab and for him it would be more safe if his driver would be the one to take her home which for Shin Hye is one of his annoying habit yet thoughtful.

 

And its not like shin Hye has no personal driver at all. It’s Yong Hwa’s idea at all. Eversince they were highschool, or ever since they become best of friends, Yong Hwa always insisting of picking and taking her home.

 

Shin Hye was silently looking at the window, when she saw a familiar built of a man, she smiled.

 

Shin Hye: Mr. Shin can you please stop a car for a moment?

 

The driver nodded as he stop the car.

 

Shin Hye: hey! Bo Gum! Where are you going? (she smiled)

 

Bo Gum looks surprised for a minute and smiled at her.

 

Bo Gum: I’m going to my tutor class.

 

Shin Hye: oh really?

 

Bo Gum: yeah. Oh you look alone now? Where’s your boyfriend?

 

Shin Hye: Boyfriend? Yong Hwa? He’s not my boyfriend (laughs) he’s my best friend!

 

Bo Gum: ohh .. (scratch his back)

 

Shin Hye: You want to take a lift?

 

Bo Gum: No thanks. It’s just a few blocks away.

 

Shin Hye: Ohh really? I’m living there too! Mr. Shin, can you just drop me here?

 

Mr. Shin: but Agassi, young master strictly told me i have to drive you home.

 

Shin Hye: it’s okay i had a friend to be with me. Don’t worry.

 

Mr. Shin: But---

 

Shin Hye looks at him with her puppy eyes.

 

Shin Hye: i tell him. I promised. And his name (pointing Bo Gum) his a friend Bo Gum. Right (looking at him)

 

Bo Gum: (nodded)

 

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum and Shin Hye started walking upon way home.

 

Bo Gum: you don’t have to do that you know, you might got tired.

 

Shin Hye: it’s fine I don’t want to go home yet too.

 

Bo Gum: oohh.. I see (as he nodded)

 

Shin Hye: by the way, have you received a notice? About the welcoming performance , tribute for those scholars?

 

Bo Gum: oh yeah.

 

Shin Hye: as much I wanted you to perform too—i’d realized that you also a scholar.. so I think you should past this one. (she smiles)

 

Bo Gum: is that really necessarily? Well I mean, why will you give us something like that? In  the first place we’re not even giving you any assets than another expense, like you’re going to waste money preparing that, that you will not even benefiting?

 

Shin Hye: (looks sad) it’s that what you think? You know what? It’s not who benefiting or what? We found happiness by doing this.

 

Bo Gum: (looks confused)

 

Shin Hye: honestly, by doing this we can do what is really we want. Didn’t you notice? What are school doing is far for what it should be--- like us, like me for example--- I’m a business ad student yet i can go to clubs like the classical music, perform every week and so forth; Because we find happiness on that. It’s not a simple extracurricular yet our own safe haven. Most of us, forcefully enter our college course not because we wanted it, but it’s our parent’s wanted to us. Unlike you, you can choose your own course.

 

Bo Gum: (didn’t say anything)

 

Shin Hye: and by these events we can freely express who we are or what we really want without our parents’ approval at all. Not all of us are lucky like you, maybe we are rich yet there are a lot of things that we do out of will. Somehow by this we think we’re just a normal people who can do what we really wanted to do.

 

Bo Gum: i’m sorry. I shouldn’t said that.

 

Shin Hye: No worries!

 

Bo Gum: but anyways thanks.

 

Shin Hye smiled. They both talk random things until they reach their destination, the both of them stops from walking as they saw a familiar built of a man leaning himself to the wall, with both hands on his pocket as his eyes locked to them seriously looking at them with scowl on his face.

 

Shin Hye: Oh. Yong Hwa what are you doing there?

 

Yong Hwa: And what exactly your doing? (he asks back but his gaze were lock on Bo Ggum) did i tell you that Mr. Shin will drive you home> so why are you walking now?

 

Shin Hye: aah! Sorry! I saw him walking, that’s why I decided to come with him.

 

Yong Hwa: is that so? So what’s this guy doin here anyway?

 

Shin Hye: he have something do to along the area. And i thought you are busy? What are you doing here?

 

Yong Hwa simple shrug his shoulder, he is in the bad mood.

 

Bo Gum: i have to go.

 

Shin Hye: i forgot!  Bye!

 

Yong Hwa didn’t let Bo Gum to response, he pulled Shin Hye inside of her house.

 

.

.

.

 

Inside:

 

Seohyun: oh! I  thought your not going home (as she rolled her eyes seeing her half sister)

 

Seohyun was Shin Hye half sister; they both in the same age, and their relationship to each other were not good. Seohyun despise Shin Hye a lot. It all started when she accidentally discovered Shin Hye being his father’s daughter to the other woman, ever since that day her hatred to Shin hye grew, even though when they both young, they treated each other more than a real siblings.

 

Shin Hye was his father’s daughter to his lover before, but she was introduced as adopted daughter, they hide her true identity since they don’t want to publicise his father’s affair to other woman. Yong Hwa knew it all, for her own family mistreating her until how her own father hide her as like she was a epidemic kind of disease that will ruin him and that’s one of the reason why YongHwa was over protective towards her.

 

Seohyun: oh Yong! Your here! (she giggles)

 

Seohyun have feelings towards Yong Hwa. And Yong Hwa knew it all.

 

Yong Hwa: oh yeah (he said in bored tone)

 

Sseohyun: (as she pushed Shin Hye away to Yong Hwa and cross her arms to him) did you eat? Come! Nanny cook! I bet you love it.

 

Yong Hwa: (simply took his arm away to her) yeah. Hey Shin! (As he called her) we have an assignment right? Can we just do it first before eating? It’s really hard you know.

 

 

Shin hye stared at him, she can’t clearly remember that they have an assignment not until Yong Hwa made his eyes wider pertaining to get his secret message.

 

Shin Hye: oh yeah. Let’s go!

 

Seohyun: (glared at her)

 

But shin hye didn’t mind. They both went upstairs leaving Seohyun alone.

 

.

.

.

 

Inside Shin Hye’s room:

 

Yong Hwa: why you letting her treating you like that? (he asks while he was playing with her stuff toy)

 

Shin Hye:hmm? (acted like she didn’t know yet she clearly know what he’s saying )

 

Yong Hwa shrugs his shoulder, knowing Shin Hye a lot, she will endure it alone which he really hated a lot.

 

.

.

.

 

At Joong Ki’s mansion:

 

Joong Ki was half drank, he was walking in their living room next to their grand stair case when he saw Chae Won seating on their long couch.

 

Joong Ki: Whooah! (acted surprised) Pres you scared me! What are you doing here? At this hour? ( as he looks at his wristwatch)

 

Chae won glared at him

 

Jong Ki: Whooah! Relax! Your scary! Really, really scary pres!

 

Chae Won: oh shut up!

 

Mrs. Song: oh you’re here! Chae Won was waiting for you for almost two hours! You! (she eyely looked at her son)

 

Joong Ki: oh! My bad. So what’s bring you here?

 

Chae Won: (rolled her eyes) did you forget? We supposed to have a meeting but you left early in the school office! How could you!

 

Joong ki: mianhe! I forgot it. Can we just make it tomorrow? I’m too tired.

 

Chae Won: NO! You made me wait! So now we were having our meeting whether you like it or not!

 

.

.

.

 

Their meeting was started and ended with Joong Ki yawning a lot. He didn’t pay much attention all he did was too nod his head and swayed it in disapproval. For Joong Ki, meetings, are all waste of his energy. He doesn’t like doing things related with leadership or being the leader. He on it, he rather sleeps in the couch than doing such things. As their meeting ended, Joong Ki stretch his arm,

 

Joong Ki: finally! (felt relief)

 

Chae Won eyed him.

 

Chae Won: i’m going!

 

Joong Ki: oh wait! I take you home!

 

Chae Won: nah! I can manage! I bring my car

 

Joong Ki: Nope. A lady should not go home alone at this late. You better knew that pres. come on. I just drive your car to Mr. Kang. And you i take you home. (in his authoratively voice)

 

Chae Won can’t believe on what he said, knowing how irresponsible Joong Ki was. It her first time hearing those to him.

 

Joong Ki: KA JA!

 

Chae won absentmindly nodded.

 

 

It’s Chaeki, Hyunmin and yongshin moments for now ^^, thanks for those keeping supporting this fic. By the way. Please support my other fanfics as well.  I plan to finish first all my pending stories here before writing another set again.

 

And please support my other fanfic as well I already update my other stories:

 

Romeo X Juliet

The Lover after me

One more try

Secretly inlove

instant daddy

49 days with my fake fiancée

 

And I’m my way on updating my one shot stories

Dear diary

I knew I love you

 

Thank you and god bless!

 

 

Love,

iameunriejhei