Chapter 19

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyen: Ready? (She beams as she wear the party hat on her head smiling towards the group of children)

 

The children answered with enthusiasm, they all with wide smiles on their faces.

 

Jiyeon: (claps her hand) Happy birthday to you (she sings together with the other kids)

 

Today, is Hae Jin’s birthday, one of the kid inside the orphanage that Jiyeon loves to visit since then.

 

All: happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!

 

They all sings in heart towards her.

 

Hae Jin, on the other hand smiled, her eyes twinkles as she blown her candle in her cake. They all claps t her.

 

Jiyeon: happy birthday Hae Jin!

 

Hae Jin: (smiled almost teary as she looks at her) Komawo unnie! Thank you! (she looks at her kids in the orphanage too)

 

All: happy birthday! (they all greeted once more)

 

Jiyeon: you’re welcome (she smiled)

 

Hae Jin went to her and hugs her.

 

Jiyeon: (taps her head gently) c’mon! Let’s play!

 

.

.

.

 

Jiyeon was smiling as she watch the children plays in the playground.

 

Sister Jang: thank you so much Ms. Jiyeon (she bowed)

 

Jiyeon just smiled at her.

 

Sister Jang: you really enjoyed visiting here. (she said.)

 

Jiyeon just stared at her, with a smile on her face.

 

Eversince childhood, Jiyeon together with her family, oftenly visiting in this orphanage, it was her mom’s idea after all, helping those unfortunate kids and this thing was not new to her, her mom’s always brings her here and through the years, she adopted it.

 

She loves children, that’s why she helps them with all she can.

 

Hae Jin: unnie!!! (as she held Jiyeon’s hand) C’mon! let’s dance! (as she pulled Jiyeon on the crowd)

 

Jiyeon, gamely dance together with the kids. She gracefully dance even without a music, their laughter’s become they music, they cheerful screams become they rhythm in the tune that they only knew.

 

 

From a far, a built of man was looking at them intently, a small smile form to his lips as he saw how happy she was.

 

While dancing, jiyeon felt someone was staring at them, she looks at around as she search for the possible audience they have.

 

Soo Jin: unnie waeyo?

 

Jiyeon: Uh? Nothing! I just thought someone is looking at us. (she said as she looks again to the crowd)

 

.

.

.

 

Sister min: why you didn’t come there? Your friend was there. (She smiled)

 

Jinwoon: Well—maybe next time. (he said.)

 

Sister Min: how’s your father by the way?

 

Jinwoon: (he stared at the old nun in his front) well—he’s fine. I guess.

 

Sister Min: still not going home since then?

 

Jinwoon just simply smiled.

 

Sister Min: I hope everything will be okay.

 

Jinwoon: (simply nodded.) how is she? (he asks pertaining to someone)

 

Sister Min: well—she’s in the kitchen right now. The moment your friend came here, she hide in the kitchen.

 

Jinwoon: I see. Can you please give this to her? (as he handed a paper bag on his hand)

 

Sister Min: are you not going to visit her?

 

Jinwoon: maybe next time, I can’t risks this chance.

 

Sister Min: she still not want to see her—

 

Jinwoon: nope. This is not a proper time I think.

 

Sister Min: but until when?

 

Jinwoon: it was eomonie to decide. (he said) I’m going. (as he put his hood on his head) please tell eomonie to take care. (And bowed)

 

 

---

 

At the convenient store:

 

 

Bo Gum: (stared boredly to the woman smiling in his front) what are you doing here?

 

Yoo Jung: (pouted, she pursed her lips before smiling so genuinely) Gosh! Is that the proper way of greeting a lady? C’mon! it’s so hard to find you! You have a lot of part time jobs. Did you still resting? (She asks, she even put her both hands in the counter bending her half body and leaning to him.)

 

Bo Gum: can you please moved? (he said almost irritated as he notice how uncomfortable his customer was) you blocking the counter (he stated)

 

Yoo Jung: Ohh! Sorry (as she move a bit giving a way for the costumer)

 

Bo Gum: tss. (as he shook his head glaring at her, before punching the items his customer buys)

 

Yoo Jung saw it but giggles. She found his rudeness cute. As she saw there is no costumer in the counter she resume her position again, she looks at Bo Gum with so much delight.

 

Bo Gum: can you stop doing that?

 

Yoo Jung: why are you so snob towards me?

 

Bo Gum: ttsss…

 

Manager Kang: Bo Gum! (he called)

 

Making Yoo Jung and Bo Gum look at him.

 

Manager Kang went nearer to them, his eyes narrowed towards Yoo Jung, but Yoo Jung just smiled at him.

 

Manager Kang: Who is this—

 

Yoo Jung: you must be the store manager? (giving her sweetest smiles to him)

 

Manager Kang: ehem! (he cleared his throat) yes. I am and who are you?

 

Yoo Jung: how much the whole items will be cost? (she asks not minding his questions)

 

Manager Kang eyebrow twitch, as if he was baffled by her question, Bo Gum harshly looks at her.

 

Yoo Jung: (smiled more) I’m asking you, how much all your items will be cost all in all?

 

Manager Kang: wait—what are you talking about? (he looks at her with surprised, as if what she said is something funny or what)

 

Yoo Jung: I’ll buy it all. Including your stocks in your storage room.

 

Manager Kang: (mouth almost parted) hey what is this young lady talking? (he looks at Bo Gum)

 

Bo Gum: YAH! (he shouted, annoyed)

 

Yeah, Bo Gum knows the capability of this woman in her front, this wasn’t the first time, and she did this thing. She did it once when he’s in his ice cream shop he was working on.

 

She bought all the ice cream together with the stocks they have. And the ending? He went home early than usual.

 

She and her craziness indeed.

 

Yoo Jung: What? (she smiled, sounding like innocently) Sir—can I buy all your products?

 

Manager Kang mouth’s parted more.

 

Yoo Jung: oh! I’m sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Kim Yoo Jung,

 

Upon hearing her name, Manager Kang eye’s widen in shock. As if what he heard surprised him big time.

 

Manager Kang: Kim? Kim group of industries? (his eyes widen)

 

Yoo Jung just smiled, she handed her calling card to him.

 

Yoo Jung: and this is my card. I will buy anything here. And please—

 

But before Yoo Jung finishes her words, Bo Gum pulled her outside the convenient store. He forcefully throws her in the open space.

 

Yoo Jung: Yah! (as she felt how tight his hold was earlier)

 

She saw how annoyed and mad his expression was.

 

Bo Gum: what are you doing? (he said, controlling his madness)

 

Yoo Jung: what? (she asks innocently)

 

Bo Gum: why are you buying all our products?

 

Yoo Jung: is that bad thing?  I will do that thing, for you to go home early, so you can have your rest. And besides I’m helping the store you working at. It’s for their benefit also.

 

Bo Gum: shut it! Stops what you’re doing! You don’t understand do you?

 

Yoo Jung: in what thing I don’t understand it? I’m just helping you out. Same as the store owner! (she said defending her side)

 

Bo Gum: (eyebrow twitch) do you think you’re helping? Coz your not! I know how rich you are! And don’t boast it to us!

 

Yoo Jung: (her brows furrowed) I am not boasting it! I’m doing a deed for you!

 

Bo Gum: I’m not asking for it! I don’t need your money! I’m working so hard for myself not wanting anything for the rich girl like you! Do you understand? Can’t you see? Just please—I don’t want to see your face ever again. This would be the last time.

 

Yoo Jung: I don’t get it! Why can’t you see my point here?

 

Bo Gum: (hissed making Yoo Jung step back)

 

.

.

.

 

Yoo Jung: I don’t understand why he’s so mad at me from what I did (she said as she lied in So Min’s bed)

 

Yoo Jung went straight in So Min’s apartment right after her confrontation with Bo Gum.

 

So Min: if I am in his foot, I will be mad also. (she said honestly.)

 

Yoo Jung: (rolled eyes) and why? I just don’t get it. I’m just helping, instead of him, standing for hours there doing that kind of work, I made it easier to him.

 

So Min: you just don’t get it do you?

 

Yoo Jung: (her eyes furrowed more)

 

So Min: for us who was born not rich as you, it was a big slap on our face, we’re working with our dignity, and you stepping on it. Do you even realized that he might be happy doing it so? Yeah, maybe your intentions were pure and innocent but same his principles too.

 

Yoo Jung: Tsss… that’s my intentions at all. I don’t—

 

So Min: that’s why he’s acted that way—

 

Yoo Jung: so do you think it’s my fault? Gosh!!! I’m doing all my best to win his heart and then it happen? What do I need to do? (She stomped her feet)

 

So Min just chuckled, she shake her head to her reaction.

 

 

---

 

 

 At Wooyoung’s mom party:

 

Eunjung: Sure aunty loves extravagant parties isn’t it? (she commented)

 

Wearing her black dress, she looks stunning. Her short hair accompanied to her dress and make-up well.

 

Chae Won: sure she is. (as she travelled her eyes to the whole venue)

 

Wearing her simple yet elegant dress.

 

Mrs. Jang: oh dear! (as she saw them two) welcome. I hope you enjoy this day. (as she kisses oth of their cheeks)

 

Eunjung: sure it is auntie!

 

Chae Won: (smiled) happy birthday auntie.

 

Mrs. Jang: thank you. Oh! (as her eyes landed to the two handsome men in her front)

 

It was none other than Joong Ki and Taecyeon.

 

Joong Ki: happy birthday auntie (he said kissing her cheeks)

 

Mrs. Jang: Oh! Thank you. You look so handsome today.

 

Joong Ki: I’m always handsome auntie (he beams)

 

Mrs. Jang: I know right. (she faces Taecyeon, she nodded her head before looking at Eunjung and smiled)

 

One thing is for sure, the elders (all of their friend’s parents) know that Eunjung and Taecyeon were already married, but because they asks them to stay quiet to this matter they never speak about it.

 

Organizer: mrs. Jang! (she called)

 

Mrs. Jang: okay. I will leave you all here. Just wait for your friends bye. (she said before walking away) coming! (she said to the organizer.

 

IL Woo: dude! (he greet his friends the moment he saw them in the venue)

 

Joong Ki: dude! (as they made their friendship hand gesture)

 

Eunjung: so pretty (she said to Eun Hye)

 

Eun Hye just smiled lazily as she pursed her lips together.

 

Chae Won: why so in bad mood now? (sensing how awfully bad he mood now)

 

IL Woo turns his head to Eun Hye, he smirked as he lean his face nearer to her.

 

IL Woo: stop sulking or I repeat what I did (he said)

 

Making Eun Hye eyes widen in shock, automatically, Eun Hye covered her lips. IL Woo smirked on her reaction, making Joong Ki and the rest guessed it.

 

Yeah, IL Woo kisses Eun Hye earlier, it was a peck kiss but she was not ready for it. But what will IL Woo will do right? All of them knew that they have a relationship, and in front of their parents he needs to act like one.

 

That’s why he kiss her, right in front of their parents, right in front of Eun Hye grandfather which shock her most!

 

Eun Hye: gosh! So ert! (she hissed)

 

Making IL Woo chuckled, he place his arm to her tiny waist declaring his territory.

 

IL Woo: can’t help it. You’re so pretty tonight (he whisper to her ears, making her shivers)

 

She glared at him, the others giggles towards them.

 

Eun Hye: so cute. (she giggles more)

 

Their attention were caught off when Suzy together with Soo Hyun came to the venue. Eunjung and Taecyeon’s eyes landed on them two. Most especially when Soo Hyun hold Suzy’s arm, supporting her, she almost lost her balance.

 

Soo Hyun: so clumsy! (he hissed)

 

Suzy: (glared at him, she pulled her arm to him and started walking first)

 

Joong Ki chuckled.

 

Suzy: hello! (She greeted her friends her eyes went to Taecyeon for a second before resuming it again)

 

Joong Ki: dude! (He greeted Soo Hyun)

 

Soo Hyun nodded his head, giving each of them his greeting, he stops when his eyes went to the two (Eun Jung and Taecyeon who was now standing in each other side) he give his disgusted look before looking at Suzy who seems bothered by her hills.

 

Soo Hyun: why you wear something like that if you’re not comfortable? (he asks)

 

Suzy: (rolled eyes)

 

She was about to speak when Jiyeon came on the scene wearing a very revealing dress

 

IL Woo: hey Ji! What are you wearing? (he said irritated)

 

Jiyeon: wae? (she said in innocent tone she looks at her dress and found nothing wrong in her very fitted mermaid tube dress)

 

IL Woo: this is a birthday party! Not a bar party! And (as he looks at her dress again) do you have any decent clothes? (he said annoyed)

 

Jiyeon: what are you? Daddy? Tss.. dad saw this, and he didn’t mind so stop sulking like that! (she rolled his eyes)

 

Eunjung: just let her be, besides she’s really pretty now.

 

Joong Ki: the curves are all in places huh.

 

IL Woo: Joong Ki—(there is a hint of madness in his voice)

 

Joong Ki: relax! (as he put both hi hand in surrendering position) she’s like a sister to me! 

 

Jiyeon: really oppa? Si over protective!

 

Wooyoung: nice dress you wearing huh! (he said as he put his arm on Jiyeon’s shoulder, his voice were pure mockingly)

 

Jiyeon: yah! Put down your hand

 

Wooyoung was about to say something when his eyes saw IU walking inside, wearing her baby pink dress, she looks pretty than usual, his smiles widen as he saw she wear the pair jewellery he give her last time.

 

Jiyeon: (runs towards her) wow. You’re so pretty.

 

IU: (shyly smiled her eyes landed to Soo Hyun who is smiling at her, she blushed)

 

Suzy: you’re so pretty IU-mi

 

IU: thanks. (she smiled again, her eyes met Soo Hyun again)

 

Wooyoung cleared his throat upon seeing the stares IU giving to Soohyun, quickly, he put his arms to her shoulder, claiming his territory.

 

IU: (frowned she glared at Wooyoung)

 

Eun Hye: wow! I like your jewelleries! It’s very pretty!

 

IU: (automatically put her hand to the necklace she was wearing she smiled)

 

Wooyoung on the other hand, smiled proudly, indeed true, the accessories perfectly fitted to his IU, like it was made only for her.

 

IL Woo: do you like it? I can give you some. (he said to Eun Hye)

 

Eun Hye: no thanks! I can buy a dozen (she said)

 

Making everyone laughed.

 

The mellow music stops making them all turns their head to the stage, all of their attention focuses on the front were Wooyoung’s mother was there holding a mic as she speaks.

 

Mrs. Jang: thank you for coming here. I appreciated all who give their time as I celebrate another year in this world. I have nothing to wish for. Oh! I forgot I have one really. (she smiled) son, please, I want to have a grandchild very soon.

 

Making everyone laughed.

 

Wooyoung: mom!

 

Joong Ki: the pressure is yours dude (he tease)

 

Mrs. Jang: but anyways, I badly want a grandchild, yet please marry first huh? (She added) In a lady I wanted for you (she smiled her eyes landed to IU she smiled to IU too) that’s all, let’s all enjoy this night! (As she raised her wine glass, making everyone did too)

 

Sorry very lame update. Another part will be update at no particular day. I’m working on it by the way.

 

Thank you!