Chapter 21

We Found Love

 

 

Soohyun was seriously playing with his violin when IU was there, silently observing and watching him as he play. His eyes were close intently, as the music coming from the violin was too intense, too serene and too emotional. On the other hand, IU’s face were full of admiration as her watch on him.

 

IU smiled as she saw how good he was while playing, this side of him was new to her, though she had a big crush on him for quiet long time, she never knew this talent he have not until this day.

 

On the middle of Soohyun’s playing, he stopped, as he opens his eyes and hint of emotion flashes on his eyes as he saw IU there, standing, in just a blink his emotion change into something else. He smiled. Making IU blushed furiously.

 

IU: Uhhmm—I—(she stuttered as she scratch her nape due to shyness)

 

Soohyun smiled, his known smiled for so long that makes her heart skip a beat.

 

Soohyun: hey, come here, why are you standing there? (He said)

 

IU: well—I just cross by then I saw you here? (She said, still shy)

 

Soohyun motioned her to come, which IU gladly obliged.

 

IU: I didn’t know you know how to play this stuff. (She said the moment she went nearer to him)

 

Soohyun: (smiled) Well—there so much things about me you don’t know all.

 

IU: I do. (she said surprised on her own words)

 

Soohyun: chinch? (he said, beaming) I’m surprised.

 

IU: of course. I know a lot of things about you. (she wanted to said out loud.)

 

Soohyun: well—if that’s the case.(he beams)

 

IU smiled, it was rare moments for them to talk like this, that’s why she’s happy.

 

IU: It seems you play very well, but why it’s too sad?

 

Soohyun: (smiled bitterly) well—I just (he thrilled) it’s for someone I know who’s lonely right now. My way of saying I got his back whatever happens. (He smiled)

 

IU: (smiled nodding her head)

 

Silence, envelops on them both, though IU got a hunch for whom it was, she remained silent. She’s not that dense, in fact since her all eyes was to him, she saw things more clearer than others.

 

Soohyun: you played this thing right? (as he points the piano in his front)

 

IU: how did you—(she seems surprised, not everyone know she play piano, it was one of her secrets in her friends)

 

Soohyun: (smirked) well—I do know some things about you too. Wanna play with me? (he motioned her to seat with him.)

 

IU smiled, as she sat in his side. Soohyun started playing the key which IU followed, and a wide smiled form in her lips.

 

Having this kind of moments with him, is one of her moments she had.

 

Without their both knowing, Wooyoung was silently looking at them with fist clenching.

 

.

.

.

 

Jiyeon: Yow. Wooyoung-ssi (she beams as she saw Wooyoung walking towards the corridor, hurriedly, she snake her hand to his shoulder which he shrug) Uh-oh! Seems my chingu was not in his mood huh. (she teases)

 

Wooyoung: Tss. Go away Ji—(he said snobbishly, his eyebrow was twitching in annoyance, seeing IU with Soohyun with that closeness makes him annoyed big time)

 

Jiyeon: something happen? (she asked)

 

Wooyoung: nothing (he said sulking)

 

Jiyeon: oohh! So that’s the reason huh (she said as she saw IU and Soohyun went out to the music room together)

 

Wooyoung: (rolled eyes upon seeing them too)

 

Jiyeon: they just friends. Don’t cha worry. Kay? (she said lifting his annoyed spirit)

 

Wooyoug: Tsss…

 

Jiyeon: Seriously? Soohyun seems her as his younger sibling okay? (she assured)

 

Wooyoung: bu it doesn’t look like with her.

 

Jiyeon: Ohh really? (she tease)

 

Wooyoung: shut up Ji! You’re not helping. (he hissed more)

 

Making Jiyeon barked into laughter’s.

 

--

 

Meanwhile:

 

Taecyeon smiled bitterly as he placed a bouquet of flowers in the tomb, he knelled down, as he stared at the tomb in his front.

 

Taecyeon: annyeong hyung. How are you? I hope you’re doing fine there. (he said as he sighed heavily) hyung mianhe. I failed you to protect your only sister. I failed to protect Suzy, sorry if  didn’t make my promised not to hurt her. I’m so sorry hyung.

 

A cold wind brush on his skin upon saying that.

 

---

 

 

The next day:

 

Jiyeon was sighing for the nth time as she was facing Bo Gum who was currently raising his brows due to confusion.

 

Bo Gum: why sighing milady? (he asks)

 

Jiyeon pouted her lips as she pursed it together. She lean her one palm in her chin as she looks at Bo Gum straight in the eye.

 

Bo Gum: any problem? It’s still early this morning but you kept on sighing as if all of the problems in this world burden you.

 

Jiyeon: I’m just bit upset and sad now.

 

Bo Gum: wae?

 

Jiyeo: it just—I don’t know how to make someone ease the pain she feeling right now. I know, she might be really, really depressed now.

 

Bo Gum: Hmm— (he stared at her curiously)

 

Jiyeon: it’s just that—today is her brother’s death anniversary. I know Suzy is really sad today. And it hurts here (she pointed her heart) you know she’s dearest to me. She’s like a sister I never had.

 

BO Gum: she will be fine. (he smiled) she got you.

 

Jiyeon: really?

 

Bo Gum: yes, cheer up milady. You’re ugly when your pouting like that.

 

Jiyeon: YAH!!!!

 

 

.

.

.

 

Shin Hye: good morning (she greeted with smile)

 

Her friends smiled too upon seeing her.

 

IU: good morning. (she said, her face remain stoic as she seated)

 

Joong Ki: Yow zup! (he greeted but he notice how gloomy his friends are) hey problem?

 

Chae Won: (looks at him sheepishly as if he was the most idiot person in the world, then she sighed heavily)

 

Wooyoung: zup dude—(stops midway as he notice their mood, he looks a Joong Ki questioning)

 

Joong Ki shrugs his shoulder

 

IL Woo: dad called (as he was looking at his phone) Are we all ready for this day? (he asks)

 

Eun Hye: you already got Miss Song permission right? (as she looks at Chae won)

 

Chae won: of course, we are all excuse for this day classes.

 

Wooyoung: wae? What’s with today? (he asks)

 

IU: (looks at him then rolled her eyes in disbelief)

 

Wooyoung: WHAT? (he asks)

 

Eunjung: are you guys all ready?

 

Wooyoung: wait—care to explain to me what’s happening?

 

Taecyeon: you didn’t remember this day don’t you? (he asks)

 

Wooyoung: why?

 

Eun Hye: today is Jin Wook oppa’s death anniversary. Don’t you remember?

 

Wooyoung: (eyes grew bigger, as realization hits him hard) ! Where’s Suzy? Is she okay? (he asks concerned.)

 

No one answered.

 

Shin Hye: we all know how close that two right? I bet she’s lonely right now.

 

Chae Won: that’s why we need to go now,

 

Yong Hwa: but we still not yet complete, where’s Ji? Soohyun? Yoo Jung?

 

Jinwoon who just arrived on the scene stops as he heard who’s not there.

 

IL Woo: I’m still calling for Jiyeon but she’s not answering her phone

 

IU: I’ve texted her already but still no responsed.

 

IL Woo: tss.. Where’s that lady? She left our house too early this morning.

 

Joong Ki: is she have a new boyfriend?

 

Jinwoon looks at Joong Ki

 

Yong Hwa: who knows? She never told us right.

 

Wooyoung: she don’t have any. (he said as he looks at his phone and scroll it over)

 

Yong Hwa: how did you know? (he teases)

 

Wooyoung shrugs his shoulder as he continue his thing on his phone.

 

Wooyoung: Jiyeon said she will just follow us there.

 

Joong Ki: she replied on you?

 

Wooyoung raised his phone, letting them see their conversation over.

 

Yong Hwa: I smell something really here don’t you?(he teases more)

 

Shin Hye: how about Soo Hyun?

 

Eunjung looks at Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon: he will follow I know.

 

---

 

Jiyeon: thank you (she smiled as she received the bouquet of flowers in her hand, she looks at her wristwatch as she notice how late she was, she step her feet backward when she accidentally hit someone from behind) Mianhe

 

Myungsoo: do you usually walk backwards? (he asks with smiles on his face)

 

Jiyeon: (rolled eyes) the hell you care.

 

Myungsoo: ouch.. for someone who has a beautiful face your mouth talks dirty.

 

Jiyeon: So?

 

Myungsoo: where are you going? And what’s that flowers with you?

 

Jiyeon didn’t answered him, instead she walks fast not wanting another conversation with him.

 

Myungsoo: So meanie. Hey Missy! (he called)

 

But Jiyeon continued ignoring him, she stops in the sidewalk as she raised her hand calling for a cab.

 

Myungsoo: want some lift? I can take you wherever you will going. (he smiled)

 

Jiyeon still ignoring her.

 

Myungsoo: yo can’t have lift here, as you can see? It’s rush hour.

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes to him. And continue raising her hand. As long as the taxi stops on her front when she was about to talk to the driver, Myungsoo intervene.

 

Myungsoo: Sorry mister, but she will not take a lift. (and he motioned him to go)

 

Jiyeon: YAH! What have you done?

 

Myungsoo: I told you, I can take you to your destination missy.

 

Jiyeon: and I say no!!!

 

 

Myungsoo: no. you wont.

 

Jiyeon: (she hissed, rolling her eyes on him, she continued raising her hand for a cab but in her all attempts. Myunsoo blocking her) the hell is your problem? (she shouted angrily)

 

Myungsoo: told you to bring you there (he said innocently)

 

Jiyeon: I don’t need your help got it? (she shouted as she storm away she half runs to the street when she saw a bus coming though she was really sure she will be half away from where she needs to go, she doesn’t care anymore all she care was to stay away from this man in her side and that she exactly did)

 

Myungsoo: hey!

 

Jiyeon stuck her tongue out

 

Myungsoo: that was really out of your destination missy (he mumbled with smiles in his face)

 

.

.

.

 

 

Hyun Joong was busy in his pad when he heard his door opens, though he knows that it is his cousin, Myungsoo who entered, he didn’t manage to look instead, he keep himself busy.

 

Myungsoo: Yow cous!

 

Hyun Joong: what your doing here? You don’t have class?

 

Myungsoo: I’m bored. (he said as he put both of his feet on the coffee table)

 

Hyun Joong: Hey! Put your feet down.

 

Myungsoo: why would I do that? (he asks smirking he even lean his whole body comfortably in the couch.)

 

So Min: Hyun—did you have (she stops midway when she saw an unfamiliar man in her sight, just like her, his eyes widen in shock upon seeing her)

 

Myungsoo hurriedly look at his cousin, questioning.

 

Hyun Joong just grinned, he smiled as he walks in So Min’ direction and put his arms on her shoulder

 

Hyun Joong: I want you to meet my girlfriend Jung So Min (h proudly said)

 

Myungsoo: seriously? You two already dating now? (he was shocked)

 

Hyun Joong: yes.

 

Myungsoo: congrats dude! (he said smiling)

 

So Min: (smiled)

 

Myungsoo: now I’m started to feel envy huh. (he tsked)

 

Hyun Joong: wae? (he asks as he snake his arms on So Min waist)

 

Myungsoo: dude, what should I do? (he asks this time his face become serious) there was a girl I like. But it seems she doenst seems to like me?! like what the—tsss

 

 

Hyun Joong: seriously? (he laughed) I praised that girl really.

 

Myungsoo: Yah!! (he complaint) but anyways—since you are a girl, do you really think am I really unlikable?

 

So Min: (she smiled shyly) well—may I know what kind of girl she was?

 

Myungsoo: Well—she’s really something.

 

Hyun Joong: god! I felt goose bumps upon hearing it on you. You’re studying in Song University right? You must know her.

 

 

So Min: really? Who is she?

 

Myungsoo: Park Jiyeon.

 

So Min: Seriously?

Myungsoo: you know her?

 

Hyun Joong: you know her?

 

 

So Min: yes. She’s really pretty. I made costume with her friends during the welcoming party and indeed she’s really pretty and nice too. (she smiled)

 

 

Myungsoo: Damn. But she didn’t nicer on me.

 

Hyun Joong: maybe you did something horrible on her.

 

Myungsoo didn’t say anything sentence guilty.

 

Myungsoo: but I already said how sorry I was.

 

Hyun Joong: just accept the fact dude that she don’t like you.

 

Myungsoo: NO!!

 

Hyun Joong: just admit it. You got someone who doesn’t lure on your charms.

 

 

---

 

 

Mr. Bae: I’m glad you all here In this special day of my son. I know he’s happy seeing all of you. But I will be much more happier if his still here with us. I missed my son so much. (he mumbled)

 

Suzy just look away a tears verging on her eyes as she heard her father said it. Though it was already three years since that incident, it was still fresh and new to her. She can perfectly pictured it on her head.

 

Everything.  detailed and clear.

 

And if there is only chance to go back on that day, she will gladly exchange her own life for his brother, for a brother who did nothing but to loved her deeply, a brother who only cared to her truly. Her saviour the only one who understand her. She sniffed.

 

She misses her brother so much,

 

Mr. Bae: if that accident didn’t happened, he’s still here. His the only one I can lean on to. My child. My beloved child.

 

 

Suzy looks down, hearing those words from her own father hurt her big time.

 

Mr. Kim: (Soohyun’s father)  you still have Suzy. You don’t have to be sad like this.

 

 

Mr. Bae: (didn’t said anything but based on how his faced reacted he didn’t pleased to have her)

 

Suzy felt her heart constrict, since then she knows her own father hated her existence, he loathed her. Her heart contrict in pain, she held her tears but it was too late, her tears fall in her eyes freely.

 

Suddenly a warm hand caress her hand, she looks up only to find Taecyeon looking at her affectionally.

 

Taecyeon smiled warmly to her, she looks at him. Taecyeon wipes her tears away. on the other hand, Eunjung was looking at them.

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

Stomp

 

 

Stomp

 

 

Stomp

 

 

 

As the mini celebration of his brother finished, Suzy can’t see herself going home, that’s why she went straight to her secret place, her own safe haven.

 

The only placed she always going whenever she felt lonely like this. Seating in the swing and slowly swaying it, Suzy felt home, she sighed, letting all the tears in her eyes fall. This is the only placed where she can freely let all her emotions.

 

As her tears fall in her eyes, a pair of shoes came on her front, she hurriedly wipes her tears, but for some reason, her tears didn’t stop from falling, most especially when the person in her front patted her head. Her tears become river in her eyes.

 

The presence of the person in her front enough for her to broke down, to let all her keep emotion be seen, though her vision wasn’t clearer, she looks up to saw that person.

 

Only to find out that it was Soohyun standing in her front with eyes looking at her intently.

 

Suzy: why—are—you—how—did—(she keeps on sobbing)

 

Ofcourse, aside for Suzy, no one knows this placed than Suzy, she keep this placed secret from her friends that’s why seeing Soohyun here was a big mystery for her.

 

Soohyun knelled on her front, he levelled to her, looking intently in her eyes. Slowly, he wipes her tears away.

 

Suzy: how did you—

 

Soohyun: no matter what, I will always found you. Always. (he said looking straight and sincerely in her eyes) stop crying. You look ugly when you’re crying.

Suzy frowned but despite of that having Soohyun around somewhat makes her feel at ease.

 

 

Soohyun: for now on, you don’t have to feel this way.

 

Suzy eye’s widen in shock hearing those words from him.

 

But what surprised her more is when Soohyun pulled her and hugs her tightly.

 

Making her breathless and her heart beat uncontrollably.

 

 

My apologies for not updating for so long. I’m very busy as hell. But I hope you enjoy this one. Hohooho. So the story will now start on this chapter—

 

Hope you like it.