chapter 16:

We Found Love

 

 

 

Student 1: congrats!

 

Wooyoung: thanks

 

Student 2: you’re great there (she giggles)

 

Wooyoung just smiled, he continue walking as he was searching for someone, he smiled become wider as he saw the person he was looking for, his steps become bigger as he continue walking to the pathway she crosses.

 

Wooyoung: there you are! (he beams as he taps IU shoulder)

 

IU: (seems startled but composed herself, trying to put her famous poker face) WAe? (she said annoyed)

 

Wooyoung: why so grumpy? Have you forgotten? We have a party right after this

 

IU: ( rolled eyes) I know. And I’m not going.

 

Wooyoung: if you don’t go, I think I passed too. (he said)

 

IU: (eyed him) Jiyeon might got mad

 

Wooyoung: (laughed) why I heard some jealousy IU-mi? (he said amused)

 

IU: (eyes grew bigger) WHAT? That’s insane!

 

Wooyoung: (chuckled) you sounds like one IU, a jealous girlfriend (he teases)

 

IU: YOU wished! Why would i? (she said annoyed)

 

Wooyoung: But anyways, we can’t just ignore that party IU-mi, (he said sincerely) c’mon let’s go! They all coming for sure they got worried if we both passed it. (he said pulling her in hand,)

 

IU: (eyes widen, she deliberately debating on herself if she’s going to pull her hand to him or not, but in the hand she let him. )

 

.

.

 

Nicole: you did great (she beams upon seeing Jinwoon outside the rehearsal room)

 

Jinwoon smiled a little.

 

Wooyoung: oh! (he said upon seeing the two)

 

Nicole: annyeong (she smiled) you’re the lead earlier right? you’re great back then (she smiled)

 

Wooyoung: Thanks (his gazed automatically landed towards Jinwoon giving him a teasingly and meaningful stared) So—(he looks at Nicole) are you coming with us? (he asks)

 

Nicole seems clueless.

 

Wooyoung: (looks at Jinwoon) c’mon dude! Don’t tell me you didn’t invite her? (he said in disbelief) you should come with us. Right IU-mi?

 

IU: why am I the one you asking? (she said looking away)

 

Wooyoung: sorry, she’s really in the bad mood, ya know, we got a little misunderstanding earlier. (as he held their hands together)

 

IU: YAH!!! (she said complaining)

 

Nicole: Ohh—(as she got what he was implying to)  I thought you have some relationship with the female lead. (pertaining to Jiyeon)

 

Wooyoung: We’re just chingu!

 

Nicole: (smiles) I see!

 

IU: can you just let go of my hand?

 

Nicole: (looks at them both) you look good together. (she commented)

 

IU: Jeez.

 

Wooyoung: (just shrug his shoulder) but anyways, c’mon! the more the merrier guys.

 

Nicole: if it’s okay—(she looks at Jinwoon)

 

Jinwoon: (nodded only)

 

Wooyoung: so it’s settle then! Let’s go!

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

At the parking:

 

Joong Ki: are we all complete? (he said the moment he saw Wooyoung, IU and Jinwoon with a girl in his behind)

 

Eunjung: wait—Jiyeon was still not here (she looks around)

 

Chae Won: Suzy and soohyun too.

 

IL Woo: Jiyeon said she will just followed us.

 

Eunjung: Wait Taecyeon was not here too.

 

Joong Ki: he said he will followed.

 

IL Woo: Ka Ja! Hey! (he looks at Eun Hye who seems about to enter to her car)

 

Eun Hye: (just stared to him)

 

IL Woo: what are you doing woman? You come with me.

 

Joong Ki: ohh—(amused)

 

Wooyoung: we smell something here! (he teases)

 

But IL Woo didn’t mind them, instead he got her hand and intertwined it together.

 

Wooyoung/ Joong Ki: Aiiggoo! (they teases)

 

Eun Hye eyes widened she tried to get free but failed as IL Woo’s grip was tighten.

 

IL Woo: (smiled peevishly) C’mon honey! (he winks)

 

.—

Meanwhile:

 

Suzy was fixing her things, hurriedly and panicky as all of her things keeps on falling and falling,

 

Suzy: Aiiggoo!!!! Jeez!!

 

Taecyeon on the other hand just staring at her smiling, leaning himself to the doorframe as he was enjoying watching her panicky.

 

Suzy: they might left me. Jeez (she continue saying while fixing her things not noticing Taecyeon behind her)

 

And when she was about to fix her messy, messy, messy things; she remember her phone, Suzy was not a tidy person, indeed, all her things we’re messy, she even easily forget where she put something.

 

Suzy: Gosh! Where the hell I put my phone? (she said, as she started looking her phone all over causing her to fell again what she fixed)  Aiisshhh! (she stomped her feet)

 

Taecyeon can’t help it but to come near her and help her picking her things again. Suzy on the other hand, looks shock, with lips partly open she looks at Taecyeon eyes widen.

 

Taecyeon: here (as he kept giving her, her things) you’re phone is out there—(points the table)

 

Suzy: what are you—

 

Taecyeon: (smiles, the usual smiles she knew all this time) I just passed by and saw you here, that’s why I decided to wait for you—they all waiting.

 

Suzy: (didn’t response, still shocked)

 

Taecyeon: all done? (he asked)

 

Suzy: ohh—(she said, embarrassed as she looks away)

 

Taecyeon: c’mon they must be waiting for us. (he was about to carry her things when someone snatch it away)

 

Soohyun: Ka ja ugly duckling pig! (he said as he got her things to Taecyeon, with one swift moved, he holds Suzy’s hand)

 

Soohyun looks at his cousin before dragging Suzy away.

 

Suzy: YAH!!!

 

Taecyeon just look at them, as Soohyun kept holding Suzy’s hand as they both vanished on his sight.

 

 

--

 

Back to the parking:

 

Soohyun was keep on dragging Suzy until they reach the parking; the others were still there.

 

Wooyoung: oh you still here?

 

Soohyun: Yeah. How about you? I thought you already go there.

 

Wooyoung: man. My tires flatten that’s why.

 

Soohyun smirked.

 

Wooyoung: oh you two too? I thought you came along with the others? (as he saw Nicole and Jinwoon)

 

 

Nicole smiled, while Jinwoon shrugs.

 

Suzy: are we still waiting for others?

 

IU: the others already go to the meeting place.

 

Wooyoung: and unfortunately we left here.

 

IU: can I go home now?

 

Wooyoung: nope. (he holds her wrist) hey! Suzy you bring your car right? can we have a lift?

 

Soohyun: (smirked more) of course. I’ll be the driver.

 

Wooyoung: oh c’mon! I don’t want to ride if it’s you to drive!!

Soohyun: c’mon! as if you don’t like me driving (his smiled widen)

 

Wooyoung: Jeez. You’re a drift driver, plus who would love to ride on a car racing driver too?

 

Suzy: he’s what?(surprised)

 

IU: he do car racing in States Suzy (she said)

 

Wooyoung snorted upon hearing it from IU.

 

Suzy: I didn’t knew that.

 

Soohyun: (chuckled nolanchantly) as if you paid attention.

 

Wooyoung: Suzy—he drifts, he raced car and he always send us tickets abroad to watch his game don’t you remember?

 

Suzy eyebrows shot.

 

Wooyoung: okay—as if you remember since you’re always busy on something else. But anyways, can we lift— but not letting him drive? He will going to took revenge on me this time I swear! (he stated) Jin— how about you?

 

Jinwon: (points his big bike on the side)

 

Wooyoung: Aww.. c’mon dude! Why you always bring bikes? Can you just used your cars? Jeez!

 

Nicole: my car—it can accompany us all, Jin—you drive? You want? (as she handed the key to him)

 

All of them looks at the two, of course they notice their closeness, in which, on the first hand, can’t believe right? Knowing Jinwoon being aloof with girls, it is kind’ a mystery with them.

 

Jinwoon got the key in her hand and nodded.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

The all of them are in Nicole’s car. Wooyoung, IU together with Nicole and Jinwoon who is the driver of the car. On the other hand Soohyun and Suzy used her own car, in which Soohyun was the driver.

 

 

Suzy: you never told me you were a car racer. (she said)

 

 

Soohyun: coz you didn’t pay attention. I always sent invitations you know

 

 

Suzy: (glared at him) I didn’t received one!

 

 

Soohyun: you always come with my cousin remember? (he said smirking)

 

 

Suzy brows furrowed, of course! She always come with Taecyeon with his abroad trips, whenever he invited him, but how come she didn’t knew it all, is she really that thick headed?

 

Suzy: why you stop then?

 

Soohyun: (paused as he was thinking of it) to pursue my biggest dream—

 

 

Suzy: (another twitching of eyebrow)

 

 

Soohyun: (smirked) are you now interested to me? Nice!

 

 

Suzy: (rolled eyes) in your dreams!

 

 

Soohyun: yeah.

 

And he started driving the car.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

At nicole’s car:

 

 

Jinwoon was driving as they headed to the said restobar. They are in road when Wooyoung shouted, causing him to slow down driving.

 

 

Wooyoung: is that Jiyeon?

 

Jinwoon automatically looks at the sidewalk, they saw Jiyeon was there standing, in front of her car,  with his new frien Bo gum and another unknown girl from them. Jinwoon stops the car.

 

 

 

Wooyoung: hey Ji! What happen? (He asks as he went out half of his body to the window)

 

 

Jiyeon looks at Wooyoung,  then her gaze diverted to the passenger seat and saw Nicole, with Jinwoon as the driver.

 

Jiyeon: overheated. (she said lazily)

 

 

Wooyoung: oohh—that’s bad. (he said teasingly)

 

Jiyeon: (rolled eyes)

 

 

Nicole: (smiles sweetly to her) you want to ride?

 

 

Jiyeon: (got surprised at first) Ni thanks. I already called someone to pick me up. (she lied)

 

Wooyoung: c’mon Ji! And who’s someone you called?

 

 

Jiyeon: none of your business (she hissed) anyways thank you (she fake a smile) we will just wait for that someone to come. (she dash her perfect fake smile)

 

Wooyoung: YAHH!!! (he shouted as the door surprisingly open, causing him to almost fell from it)

 

 

They all look at Jinwoon who was looking at the other side, with eyebrow twitching.

 

 

Nicole: (still looking at Jinwoon, surprised on his action, smiles as she looks at Jiyeon again) c’mon! come with us.

 

 

IU: yes. She is right. Your brother might not pick you up since he was already there.

 

With heavy feeling on it, though she doesn’t like the idea, she sighed heavily.

 

 

Jiyeon: can you just open the door in the back, I have friends with me.

 

 

Nicole: (smiles again) of course. (as she pressed the button)

 

 

Jiyeon went in the back opens the door and gestures Bo Gum and Soo Bin to enter she was the last one who entered.

 

 

Jiyeon eyebrow twitch again, as the back is dark, she was afraid of dark of course, Jinwoon on the other hand, is looking at the front mirror, as he press another button to turns on the lights. In which Wooyoung looks at her.

 

Wooyoung: (smiles at her)

 

 

Jiyeon: what? (she said irritated)

 

 

Wooyoung: so grumpy are we?

 

Jiyeon: ohh! Shut it!!! (she looks at the other side)

 

.

.

.

 

 

On the parking:

 

 

Taecyeon park his car in front of Eunjung the moment all of their friends we’re already went out.

 

Eunjung hurriedly opens the driver’s seat and seated there with one hand supporting her head on the side of the window.

 

 

Taecyeon silently maneuvered his car as he drove.

 

 

On the whole ride, they seems quiet not until Eunjung breaks the silence between them.

 

 

Eunjung: since when we going to hide this?

 

 

Taecyeon: we already talk about this right?

 

 

Eunjung: and you know my stand on this. (she stated)

 

Taecyeon: Eun—

 

Eunjung: we can never hide this from them, they were our friends! I know they can understand, unless, you have another reason behind.

 

 

Taecyeon: are we going to fight over this matter again?

 

 

Eunjung: (remain silent)

 

 

Taecyeon: (sighed) I’m sorry. Well—I fixing things first before telling them the truth. You dotn have to worry.

 

 

Eunjung: I’m not worried, I’m just tired of this. Hiding. As if I am some sorts of mistake on you. (she almost shouted, frustration was evident in her voice)

 

Taecyeon sighed as He Park the car in the side walk. He looks at Eunjung this time. Eunjung on the other hand, looks away not wanting to meet his stare,

 

Eunjung: I am your wife! (she emphasize) but why I felt I am something to be keep in secret?

 

Taecyeon: I’m sorry. I’m going to tell them. (as he hold her hand)

 

Eunjung didn’t response, of course, he always said that thing, since day one of their marriage, but they been married for months now.

 

But in the end, Eunjung nodded her head in agreement,.

 

Just like what she supposed to do.