chapter 11:

We Found Love

 

 

 

Wefound

 

 

Suzy was walking in the hallway of their school when she saw a familiar figure walking towards her direction, she automatically stops from walking same her heart skip a beat she held her own breath as her eyes widens in shocked, nervous, she found herself walking back, don’t want to cross path with him.

 

But it’s too late, Taecyeon saw her and he walks run towards her direction.

 

Taecyen: hey! (he said smiling to her)

 

Suzy: (feels suddenly awkward, she can’t even look at him) H—hey.

 

Awkward silence. How do the ex- lovers talk right after their break up? That’s what running in Suzy’s head. She can’t think straight, her mind shut down on its own as if it was literally stops from thinking. Or maybe, there are a lot of things she wanted to say or ask but she can’t have any guts to do so.

 

Taecyeon: I heard your sick? Are you okay now?

 

Suzy: oh yeah.

 

How can he ask me if I am okay? Suzy said in her head, she’s not okay. There is no way she was okay right now, now that she saw him again, though she think that she already moved on, but by just him—his presence was enough proof that she doesn’t. That she hasn’t moving on.

 

But how can you moved on if you don’t know why the both of you broke up? She wants to know the truth behind, why he needs to leave her that time without any words, their relationship was great back then, they never fight, or whenever they fight they talk it right away, their relationship lasted for four years, since they were in high school, yet after that day—he left, and decided to broke up which she feel so devastated that time.

 

Taecyeon How are you? (he asks, he looks straight in her eyes weighing everything)

 

Suzy: Uhhmm—fine? (she tried to be sound cheerful)

 

Taecyeon: that’s great then—

 

Suzy: uhhmm.. Excuse me but I have to go.. you know, I have a performance to do.

 

Taecyeon: kay. Good luck then.

 

Suzy simply smiled, she walks-runs wanting to get away to him, as long as she was far enough from his sight, Suzy held her hand to her chest, she still hearing her own heartbeats and automatically, her eyes becomes watery.

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon just stared on her back, with a heavy sighed, he close his eyes, not knowing that Eunjung was standing in his front.

 

Eunjung: when did you plan to tell her the truth?

 

Taecyeon: (looks at her shock, he didn’t know she was there) it’s not the right time—and we already talked about these right?

 

Eunjung: yeah—and we don’t shared the same agreement— (she said emphasizing each word to him)

 

.

.

.

 

At the radio station booth in their school:

 

Suzy: hello this is Suzy you’re D.J for this day—how’s your day today? (she smiled and tried to sounds so cheerful)

 

Aside from being a female vocalist of the band, Suzy is also a D.J in their radio station in their school, which she enjoys more.

 

Her program started as she shared her insight which her listeners in their school attentively listening.

 

Meanwhile:

 

IU was silently reading a book in her favourite spot in the garden of the school, as she keeps reading a very thick book, Wooyoung approached him, beaming from ear to ear as he snatch the book she was reading.

 

IU: YAH!!!

 

Wooyoung: hey. You should stops from reading, your eyes might be damage more when you keep from reading.

 

 

IU: (rolled her eyes) give it back to me.

 

Wooyoung: Nope.

 

 

IU: yah!

 

 

Wooyoung: in one condition-

 

IU narrowed her eyes to him, giving disapproval.

 

Wooyoung: mom’s birthday is coming (he said in serious tone)

 

 

IU: (seems shocked, as if she forget his mom’s birthday)

 

Wooyoung: and I honestly don’t know what to give her. Can you help me?

 

IU: Fine.

 

 

Wooyoung face brightens.

 

Wooyoung: Chincha? You serious?

 

 

IU: Yes.

 

 

Wooyoung: kay. I’m gonna fetch you later. Kay. (he winks as he runs away from her having a bright smiles)

 

 

IU simply shook her head.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

Soo Hyun was with Jinwoon in the basketball court, they were seating in the floor, taking a rest since they already finished playing.

 

 

Soo Hyun close his eyes for a while panting so heavily

 

Suzy: and this is my song for you guys hope you like it—

 

They heard from the speaker. Both of them heads turn to the speaker as they both (Soo Hyun and Jinwoon) listens o Suzy’s live song.

 

Now playing: My happy ending Please listen to the song below

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg

 

Suzy: So much for my happy ending 

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?

 

 

 

Automatically Soo Hyun opens his eyes the moment she started singing. He listens well—his face suddenly hardens as he walks away irritatedly.

 

Jinwoon just simply stared at him walking away.

 

Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread


 

Meanwhile:

 

 

Taecyeon was laughing together with IL Woo and Joong Ki when they suddenly heard Suzy singing.

 

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

So much for my happy ending


 

 

Taecyeon becomes serious, as if he listens well to her, he felt something in his heart constrict in pain, though he doesn’t want to show it, he still feel something in his heart.

 

Breaking up with her was not an easy, it’s damn hard. But he have to, he needs to. And the sad part is, he have to act everything is normal and fine though it wasn’t at all. He misses her badly, he wanted to hug her so damn tight, but—he knows well he was no right to do so.

 

And seeing Suzy in pain makes him broke in pieces, her to be in pain, is the last thing he wanted to do to her yet, he was the one who cause so much pain right now to her. As he continue listening to the song that obviously for him, he suddenly feels guilty and sad.

 

If only. If only he can do something for it.

 

---

 

Back to Suzy:

 

 

The moment she finished her live song, Suzy bowed her head on the desk as she let her tears roll down on her face, she let all the tears came out on her eyes. She didn’t expect the pain in her heart would be still there, it’s like yesterday.

 

Soohyun: you cried again (he said in his bored tone)

 

 

Suzy automatically looks at the door, and saw Soo Hyun leaning his body to the door frame looking boredly on her, as if she cant read what’s on him right now.

 

 

Suzy: I’ mnot crying! (she defended wiping her tears in her face)

 

 

Soohyun: so what do you call on the thing in your face? Your saliva? That’s gross. (he said with straight face)

 

 

Suzy: (narrowed her eyes to him) Oh Shut up!!

 

Soohyun: You should stop thinking of someone who will. Never. Come. Back to you. (he said as a matter of fact tone)

 

 

Suzy: Shut up! Just get out okay? Leave me alone! (she shouted)

 

 

But Soo Hyun didn’t mind what she said, he comes near to her, face to face as in inches apart to each other, on the other hand, Suzy’s eyes widened in shock, and in a split of second, Soo Hyun grab her wrist pulling her out of the booth.

 

Suzy: YAH!!!

 

 

----

 

At the park:

 

 

So Min was walking slowly in the park where she and Hyun Joong will be meeting. As she keep a slightly steps she enjoys looking around, this park reminds her childhood, when her mother was still alive.

 

She looks at the bench and found a familiar built of man standing beaming for her

 

 

So Min eyes widens as she automatically looks at her wristwatch

 

So Min: am I late?

 

Hyun Joong: nope. I just came early an hour.

 

So Min: WHAT? (she exclaimed)

 

Hyun Joong: (chuckled) hey. It’s fine. I’m just little bit excited.

 

Upon hearing it, So Min blushed.

 

 

Hyun Joong: (chuckled again, seeing how she blushed) let’s go?

 

 

So Min: okay. (she smiled)

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

At the afternoon

 

In the student council office:

 

 

Chae Won: is everything settled? (she ask Joong Ki who seems bored and not paying attention)

 

Joong Ki: yeah. Yeah.

 

Chae Won: what about the lights? The music team? The effects? Hey! Are you paying attention? (she snaps his shoulder)

 

Joong Ki was sleeping now.

 

 

Joong Ki: YAH! I told you everything is properly organized! Can you losen up a bit you keep asking me the same things again. (he said)

 

Chae Won: (eyed him, a chilling glaring stare that makes Joong Ki gulp in an instant)

 

Joong Ki: Scary witch (he mumbled)

 

Chae Won: yah! I heard it—(she was about to hit him again when her phone vibrates)

 

Chae Won: hello? Is it now? Why am I not inform? Jeez!  I’m coming. (she said as she ended the call, she looks at Joong Ki) I’m going somewhere make sure that everything is perfect. Got it?

 

Joong Ki: yeah. Yeah.

 

.

.

.

 

At the restaurant:

 

 Eun Hye came to the restaurant where she and her grandfather supposed to meet. As she walks elegantly and gracefully inside, all heads were turning to her, she loves the attention she was giving them to her.

 

She saw her grandfather seating in the long table but to her surprised she saw her grandfather was not alone, he was with a stranger man together with the middle age man and woman, her eyebrow automatically twitch sensing a very bad feeling about this.

 

Eun Hye: hello grandpa. (she said kissing his cheeks)

 

Mr. Yoon: ohh—there she is. (he smiled)

 

Eun Hye: (seated right next to her grandpa facing them)

 

Mr. Yoon: this is my granddaughter—Eun Hye. Dear introduced yourselve

 

Though Eun Hye doesn’t want to do so, she don’t want to be rude in front of them that’s why she smiled sweetly.

 

Eun Hye: I’m Eun Hye.

 

Mr. Kim: oh—your granddaughter is very beautiful. How lucky my son is (his head turns to the man who seems the same age as hers)

 

Mrs. Kim: indeed, and I’m kind’a excited about the marriage.

 

Eun Hye: marriage? (her voice raise) what marriage? Grandpa! What’s this?

 

Mr. Yoon: dear relax—I just

 

Eun Hye: you told me you’re not going to fixed me in some kind of marriage! (she said almost angrily)

 

Mr. Yoon: Eun Hye (warning tone)

 

Eun Hye: now what? (she said irritably) you know what? I’m just wasting my time here! (she said as she stood up in her seat leaving them behind.

 

Mr. Yoon: Hey Eun Hye come back here!

 

 

But Eun Hye didn’t listen, she continue walking with her face seems really irritated.

 

On the other hand, IL Woo was walking in the same path of her, he seems somewhat irritated too.

 

Mr Jung: IL Woo! Go back here!

 

IL Woo: No! there is no way I would go back there and meet that woman! I told you I’m not going to marry someone else! (he shouted and continue walking)

 

Mr. Jung: (tailing him) then give me some reason why I should not do this son (he seems mad)

 

IL Woo: (didn’t say anything, his face was straight to where she saw Eun Hye walking)

 

It seems that Eun Hye didn’t notice him from a far, IL Woo smiled as something came on his mind.

 

IL Woo: Dad, I already have my girl, and I plan to marry her. (he said )

 

Mr. Jung: you what?

 

IL Woo walks fast from where Eun Hye was walking and in a blink, he pulled Eun Hye to him on the other hand, Eun hye seems shocked, she saw IL Woo looking intently to her but what surprised her more was what he did

 

IL Woo kisses her directly in her lips

 

 

My bad sorry for not updating for a while. I’m very busy plus I have a personal matters to do so. But anyways it’s lame but I still hoping you like it.

 

Anyways guys I already posted the short sneak peek of my upcoming stories here the HIS SUBSTITUTE WIFE (LEE MIN HO AND JUN JI HYUN) AND WHEN YOU BELIEVE. (JANG WOO YOUNG AND IU) PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! FOR THOSE MILKY COUPLE WHEN YOU BELIEVE IS ALL FOR YOU GUYS!

 

FOR THOSE INTERESTED KINDLY GO TO MY STORY JUST LOVE ME AGAIN. I WILL POST MY TWO STORIES ONCE I FINISHED THE FIRST ONE THANKS.

 

KINDLY SUPPORT MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL. KOMAWO.