Chapter 4: Plans and Frowns

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

In the school:

 

IU, Jiyeon and Suzy were sitting in their usually spot in their cafeteria; it was only morning, yet all their faces looks like they been clouded by dark aura, with all their faces frowning, eyebrow twitching, and even their hands laid on their chin. They all look pissed and seem off.

 

The three of them sighed heavily and with a cue they all landed their heads on the long table.

 

From IU’s point of view, since last night up until this morning her day was a totally disaster---  her annoying mom and auntie Sue which is Wooyoung’s mom annoys all out of her last night. As she remember their supposed to be a dinner in their place, it turns out her to be their teasing thing which she pissed too much.

 

What’s wrong for being a book nerdie?; For not having a boyfriend at this time? Gosh! I’m only 16 for heaven sake. She mentally snaps.

 

As her eyebrow keep twitching, her mind keeps remembering those annoying she have to endure with them

 

Flashback:

 

 

IU;s mom: I thought your not going down here (as she look at her)

 

IU: I just finish my assignment.

 

IU’s eyes met on Wooyoung who was wearing his irritable grins, she just rolled her eyes on him and seated next to the vacant sit which unlucky in  front of him.

 

IU’s mom: really? Or you just did finished reading again? (Accusing)

 

IU just stayed quiet, arguing with her mom is the last thing she wanted to do with her precious time.

 

IU’s mom: seriously Sue? (As she looks at Wooyoung’s mom)  I thought having a girl child would bring joy to me. (She said sadly) why does my only daughter looks exactly like her dad?

 

IU: why? What’s wrong with dad? He’s cool after all. (He defended her father)

 

IU’s mom: Really? Ji-Eun? So your definition of cool was having a high IQ but low in EQ? oh god! Let me rephrase myself my dear daughter, you and your dad have the lowest EQ at all. Gosh! See Sue? I thought I can have time with my daughter asking about dating things, making herself pretty or about who’s her crush! But what? She never have, all she ask me was mom, is this book is good to read. Oh mom I want this book! (as she mimicking her way of saying) I wish I have a normal daughter. (she exclaim)

 

IU: Yah! I’m normal mom. (she defended as she looks at her mom)

 

On the corner of her eyes she saw Wooyoung controlling his laughter’s. She frowned.

 

IU’s mom: oh really? Normal huh (rising her brow) so maybe I’m not surprised if one day you will tell me you wanted to marry your encyclopedia!

 

IU:MOM!

 

And that’s it. Wooyoung burst into laughter, even her mom laughs too including Wooyoung mom.

 

IU: what are you laughing at? (she hissed at him)

 

Wooyoung: nothing (as he keeps laughing)

 

IU: YAH! Could you stop laughing! (she really pissed)

 

This scene was not anew to her, over the dinner her mom loves to annoy her a lot in front of them—the Jang Family, which happen to be their neighbor.

 

Every night they have a dinner, if not in their house or in Jang’s household, this thing becomes usual to them since both of their mom’s were best friends since then.

 

IU’s mom: Woo dear, why don’t you date my daughter? Maybe she change into a fine lady when she experienced the word love--- (she happily exclaimed)

 

Wooyoung: you think so auntie? (he grins playfully) oh yeah sure! (as he was really excited)

 

IU: (rolled her eyes) you shut up!

 

Wooyoung just grins at her.

 

Wooyoung: oh! (he grins playfully)

 

Sue (wooyoung’s mom): oh. How sweet. See Rin ( IU’s mom) they seems like as what they are when they both kids.

 

IU’s mom: oh yes. I wonder what happen to them both. 

 

And the two looks at IU’s mom with shocked, as they both struck from sudden realization on that “ incident” they both stops and become quiet.

 

Rin- IU’s mom sudden feel the tension. She quickly change the topic.

 

IU’s mom: Woo dear, why don’t you pick IU tomorrow?

 

IU: WHAT? NO! I have my car.

 

IU’s mom: oh yeah. And we both know that it’s not safe for you to drive.

 

IU: oh yeah. Mom. I’m better driver than Jiyeon and Suzy!

 

IU’s mom: oh yeah! (rolled eyes) Jiyeon has a brother to drive her, and so do Suzy who always have her driver. And you? I know you well my very sweet daughter (sarcastic tone) you always reading while driving.

 

Wooyoung: oh yeah your right auntie! I always seeing her like that!

 

IU: oh shut up Woo! But I’m safe! See? I never been in accidents!

 

Wooyoung: and you will wait that to happen? is that what you wanted to imply? No buts Ji-Eun. I’m picking you tomorrow.

 

Another flashback:

 

IU was about to go in their school when Wooyoung horns his car to her.

 

Wooyoung: hey!

 

IU just rolled her eyes. True to his words, he came here to pick her up.

 

IU: I have my car! Go away!

 

Wooyoung: oh really IU? you’re going to  drive your car without a tires on it? What are you going to do? Fly it? (he said smirking)

 

IU’s eyes went big as she stamp her feet in annoyance.

 

Wooyoung: oh! It’s late! You sure you don’t want to ride? Okay (as he move his car centimeters away)

 

IU: YAH!

 

With that, wooyoung smiled widely as he saw IU walks towards his car.

 

.

.

.

 

Wooyoung: so you really planning me to be your driver huh (accusing tone)

 

IU: what? (innocently said)

 

 

IU seated on the backseat, with a book on her hand as she reading.

 

Wooyoung: just sit here besides me, (motion the empty passenger seat) do I look like a driver on you? Oh I’m too handsome to be that one.

 

IU: are you going to drive or I should go out and take a cab? (irritatedly, she stops for a while in reading)

 

But Wooyoung went still. His eyes lock on her.

 

Wooyoung: no reading inside my car. (he said in serious tone)

 

IU: really? I’m not driving!

 

Wooyoung: but I’m the driver! And this is my car!

 

IU: fine! (she groaned as she tossed the book in her side)

 

In return, Wooyoung grins. For IU it was his most irritating grin ever!

 

IU irritated lifts her head up.

 

 

On the other hand, Jiyeon was pouting like a seven year old girl, as she remembered her father’s nagging yesterday due to his brother’s trouble last night due to his womanizing which is not anew to her and her trouble due to Suzy’s sudden impulsive act which causes them to almost suspend—luckily, Soohyun’s save their .

 

But that’s not what make her pissed most, being nag by her parents was become usual to her but being ignored by someone  from the start she wanted to be recognize that makes her pissed.

 

Being Jiyeon--- the most gorgeous, most hot female student of their school, not only on their campus but also outside she was used to be popular, all men were head over heels on her but except for that man--- who treats her like the  most invisible being at all.

 

Jiyeon sighed heavily on that idea. All men were after her but how come he didn’t recognized by him?

 

Am I ugly? Jeez. When it comes to him, my self esteem tested. Whoah! Just great! I made many efforts! How come!

 

She continues chants on her head, as she remembers the exact scene on her head was enough for him to be furious! The nerve of that man! She hissed mentally.

 

Flashback:

 

Jiyeon just finished her dance practice when she went to the nearest vendor machine to buy refreshment. Upon walking, all the students greeting her. Most of times it were the boys.

 

Boy 1: hey Jiyeon!

 

Jiyeon: hello (waves back)

 

Student 1: so pretty

 

 

Jiyeon: oh thank you.

 

These scenes were not new to her, in fact it becomes a daily routine on her everyday life in their campus.

 

As her feet reaches the machine, she smiled and started putting coins on it, she pressed the juice that she usually drink but her eyes automatically landed on the familiar built of man walking towards her direction---

 

She smiled secretly, he walks on her direction with his famous and usual scowl on his face whom she find cute for him, with his head phones on his neck, and both hands on the pocket.

 

Jiyeon: good morning! (she greeted)

 

But the guy just passed her without even looking at her. She frowned, he was one hundred fifty percent sure he heard her. But why acting like not?

 

Due to his annoyance she kicked the machine.

 

Jiyeon lift her head as she cross her both hands to her chest.  

 

On Suzy’s part. She wanted to break that man’s neck. Just thinking of him was enough to her to lose her patience. His arrogant smirked boils all her blood into one hundred degrees.

 

Kim soo Hyun.

 

She closed her eyes as his arrogant face comes on her mind. She remembers clearly what the thing exactly happen to them as they both called inside the guidance office.

 

Flashback:

 

Ms. Hwang: so Ms. Bae? Kindly explain to me why you put paint spray towards Mr. Kim’s car? (as she controls her anger)

 

Suzy can’t say words to answer, how do she supposed to answer by the way? Was she going to say that because I’m pissed with him? Was it a valid reason at all? She mentally asks herself.

 

As she was finding some sort of good reasoning, her eyes met his annoying face, his eyes were full of amazement as he was waiting for her good reason that will find him hilarious. She just rolled her eyes as he saw he smirked that makes her boils more.

 

His presence was enough for her to get furious. Since even they were child, he makes fun of her, making pranks just to make her annoyed all the time, and pissing her to the extent of her ended crying because of his pranks.

 

the idea of him was enough for her to make her whole body system burst in anger--- and now he was standing next to her with his famous remarkable arrogant smirked how she wish that if glared can killed human this man was already are.

 

His smiles, the way he spoke his foul mouth that maybe, just maybe created just to said nothing but fouled words towards her and the way he look at her right now--- she really wanted to skin his alive!

 

Ms. Hwang: Ms. Bae? (as she called her)

 

Suzy was cut off on her mind killing processing of him

 

Soohyun: Suzy you’re drooling (smirked) tsk. And staring is rude my dear. (as his lips smiled loop sided)

 

Just calling her name makes her shiver---

 

Suzy glared at him, making him wanted to burst in laughter but control his laughter.

 

Ms. Hwang: just because of what you did, you have to attain community service for one month and fix the expenses towards Mr. Kim’s car.

 

Suzy: WHAT?

 

Ms. Hwang: you heard me right? wanted me to repeat it? (mad)

 

Suzy: oh. Yeah. I’m sorry!

 

Soohyun: but—ms. Hwang, how about my mode of transportation, my house is far way to this school, maybe I suggest that Suzy can lift me until my car are ready? Right Suzy? (he said in most teasingly tone)

 

Ms. Hwang: oh.. that’s right. since it’s your fault Ms. Bae

 

Suzy: WHAT? NO!! I mean you have a lot of dozens of cars right?

 

Soohyun: but I don’t feel riding them, besides the one you ruin was my personal favorite (he said in most saddest tone)

 

Ms.Hwang: Ms. BAe (alarming tone) do you really want me to report this one to your dad?

 

Suzy quickly shook her head. She glared at Soohyun who smiling widely on her.

 

 

Joong Ki: So what’s with that long faces girls? (He said as he saw that the three girls frowning)

 

IU: ani!

 

Jiyeon: nothing!

 

 Suzy simply shrug her shoulder.

 

Then Wooyoung together with Soohyun came to them, automatically Suzy and IU frowned. Soohyun smirked seeing how Suzy reacts.

 

On the other hand, Il Woo, Yong Hwa followed by Jinwoon appears.

 

Wooyoung: aiggo! What are you guys talking?

 

Jiyeon: nothing. And none of your business.

 

Wooyoung: ooh. Baby Ji was mad, what makes you mad? ( he teasingly ask)

 

Jiyeon: oh please stop talking (she hissed)

 

Wooyoung just winked at her.

 

Chae won: but by the way, (as she tries to get all their attention) I received an order to the vice president’s mom (eyed Joong Ki) we have to organized an welcoming event for those students receives scholarship in our school.

 

Joong Ki: (groaned) WHAT? Oh men! Another busy days? (he exclaimed)

 

Chae Won: oh tell that to your mom not mine!

 

Shin Hye: Scholars?

 

Joong Ki: yeah, they were the students with exceptional, gifted talent receives scholarships including free loading and tuition all for free. That’s one of the newest and craziest ideas of my mother thanks for your wealthy parents who sponsored.  (He said bored)

 

Shin Hye: oh that’s great! (She feel excites)

 

Yong Hwa simply glances at her.

 

Shin Hye: so what’s the plan there?

 

Chae Won: as I said, Mrs. Song wants all the clubs to have their presentation to give our warm to them--- it will happen one week after this.

 

All: oohh…

 

Shin Hye: oh! I’m excited what we should perform? (as she thinks)

 

Jiyeon: aigo! Eunjung unnie was still not coming! How can our dance club perform?

 

Wooyoung: maybe you should take the lead on our club? (he suggested)

 

Jiyeon nodded.

 

Eun Hye: what about Musical? (she said while walking towards her friends)

 

All their friends turned they head to her. She was wearing a fitted black dress revealing her curves.

 

Jiyeon: unnie!!

 

Eun Hye: hello baby Ji! (she beams as she seated  next Shin Hye)

 

Shin Hye: yeah that’s right. at least lest time to prepare what do you think guys?

 

All of them nodded.

 

Eun Hye: drama club would love to help. And I assume (looks at Il Woo) you will be our director right? (looks at Il Woo)

 

Il Woo: well I’m kinda busy yo—

 

Chae Won: you would do it right? (as she looks at Il Woo)

 

Il Woo: (suddenly nodded) sure! Who said I’m busy?(grins)

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes on his sudden changes of mind.

 

Chae Won: so it’s all settled. I want each of your clubs representatives to talk this further. Okay?

 

They all nodded. Then sudden silence came after.

 

Wooyoung: but you know what Ji? (as he breaks the silence, all of them look at him especially Jiyeon)  I would definitely appreciate it when you do dance Number 9? Or y love again? What about it? (He beams)

 

And suddenly everyone remembers it, they all laughed except Soohyun who didn’t relate on their topic, Jinwoon who was in his own world again and Jiyeon who become the center of Wooyoung’s prank.

 

On the other, Wooyoung just loved teasing his friends, he was the fire burner of laughter’s, whenever he started the conversation it always makes them all laughed.

 

Jiyeon: (as she gain in her embarrasement) YAH!!! (as she was about to punch Wooyoung)

 

Joong Ki: oh I remember that! You’re really great that day!

 

Il Woo: minus the part you almost wear that stupid clothing! (He hissed)

 

Yeah right, Il Woo almost went ballistic as he saw his sister wearing that short clothing. It was too y and revealing.

 

Wooyoung: but hyung? She’s too y with that! (he teases more)

 

Jiyeon: YAH!! Stop making fun of me!

 

Shin Hye: ohh.. that’s make me remember, is that the time when you two (looks at Woo young and Jiyeon) start dating? (adds teasingly)

 

That’s make Jiyeon frowned and Wooyoung’s smile faded.

 

Jiyeon: it’s not funny Shin ( she said but not mad)

 

Shin Hye: sorry! Sorry! (she said laughing)

 

Yong Hwa: Seriously? Why don’t you date again? Seems Woo young can’t get over you Ji? (he was only teasing them)

 

Soohyun: ooh. I’m sure it’s not a good idea Yong. (his creepy smiled appears as there is something he knew at all without them knowing of coarse)

 

Joong Ki: why not? It seems Yong is right? Right Woo? (tease more) so Il Woo are you agree on this?

 

But before can answer a loud bang interrupts them---

 

Jinwoon stood on his seat making his chair fell on the floor, with surprised, they all looked at him.

 

Jinwoon: sorry! (He said without looking at them)

 

Soohyun: Jin! Where are you going? (looks amuzed)

As all of them staring at him started walking

 

Jinwoon: it’s class time (he says in most deep, irritated bored tone)

 

Chae Won: ohh! He’s right.

 

And they all got up and started going to their classes too.

 

Soohyun just smiled at his best friend Jinwoon, he hurriedly run towards him as he patted his shoulder.

 

Soohyun: loosen up bud (he said in his most chuckling yet meaningful)

 

Shin Hye: did he find us noisy? (She whisper to them)

 

Eun Hye: maybe. We all know how he loved silence right?

 

The girls nodded in agreement

 

And upon walking Jiyeon just silently watched him walks away.

 

 

As I promised I put milky couple moments here! Hehehe .. Hope you like it. expect more moments for our lovely couples. Please leave comment and vote. Thanks.