Chapter 20

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim (Soohyun’s dad): hahaha. It’s great that the business were doing fine.

 

Mrs. Lee (IU’s mom): hmmm.. That’s how you always done it. You never change huh. Since then. (she narrowed her eyes)

 

The elders laughed on that statement.

 

Mr. Ok (Taecyeon’s dad): it supposed to be done that right? I mean—we’re one of the greatest.

 

Mrs. Jung (Yong Hwa’s mom): but family should come first before anything else.

 

Mr. Ham (Eunjung’s dad): you’re being emotional again. Right? (as he raised his glass to Taecyeon’s dad)

 

Mrs. Jung (Yong Hwa’s mom): you’re just saying that because your kids were now settled. Tsssss… see? You even get wedded your daughter to him. As if marriage is only a thing to do.

 

Mr. Jung (Yong Hwa’s dad): we’re businessmen, we supposed to secure ours, and besides were doing it for the sake of child’s too hone.

 

Mrs. Jung (Yong Hwa’s mom): Jeezz (she rolled eyes)

 

Mrs. Lee: so how’s the kids so far. Does their friends known about their marriage?

 

Mr. Ok: the kids still not saying a thing. But one way or another they will know it for sure.

 

Mrs. Lee: I see. But seeing Eunjung and Taecyeon they sees fine to each other.

 

Mrs. Jung: a matchmaker? (she tease IU’s mom)

 

Mrs. Lee: well—

 

Mr. Kim: you’re right, they fitted to each other. Now I wonder—

 

Mrs. Lee: why?

 

Mr. Kim: I wonder if my son got married.

 

Mrs. Jung: you mean another fix marriage? Really? Insane plan.

 

Mr. Kim: it wouldn’t. Since I have in mind. (as his eyes travelled where Soohyun and Suzy was)

 

---

 

On the other hand, Suzy and the others have their owned world outside the elders. They having their own time enjoying their selves in the party.

 

Suzy was busy massaging her legs that are aching for so long, standing with heels is never been her forte. She hates by the way.

 

Soohyun: Tssss.. (he said as he went nearer to her, he knelled on her front making Suzy gasps as her eyes went wider)

 

Suzy: What are you doing?

 

Soohyun looks at her, his eyebrows were furrowing as he looks up on her. He held her feet on her knee as he examine her legs. Suzy gasps once more, his touch somewhat felt an electrifying thing on her. she felt suddenly her heart beats faster than usual.

 

Soohyun: stay here. I’ll be back. (He said.)

 

Suzy stared on his back as he walks. Her eyes remains on him, wondering with her heart beating so fast. Unknowingly she hold her chest.

 

Taecyeon: you seems comfortable with my cousin.

 

Out of nowhere, Taecyeon went out. Suzy jumps a little as she was surprised seeing him. Taecyeon walks towards her, hands on his pocket.

 

Suzy froze on her spot as he went nearer on her, she almost hold her breathe as she saw him knelled on her front.

 

Taecyeon examines her feet. Suzy, who seems surprised makes her eyes wide in surprised, Taecyeon looks up on her, making her looks away.

 

Suddenly, she felt something in her heart, and though she wanted to deny nor confirmed it, she hates this feelings.

 

Taecyeon smiled, seeing her reaction.

 

Taecyeon: you still wearing hills though you’re not comfortable with it.

 

Suzy: stop it. (She said, as she tried to kick her feet away to him)

 

Taecyeon: let me massage it (he said, as he place her feet once more on his knee, starting to massage her feet)

 

Suzy stared at him, just like the old times, she remembered, whenever her feet were aching from wearing high heels, this, is Taecyeon supposedly often do. And though she can’t deny it, she misses it. Her heart constrict with that memory as she remembered it.

 

Tears are verging to feel as memories were starting to raise again in her mind. The memory of them together.

 

Their happy memories. Their special moments together.

 

But suddenly everything change just in snap. He left her. He breaks her. Without prior reasons at all. 

 

Suzy looks away, she hold back her tears as she fight back on what she really felt. But, the back of her mind were shouting for many why’s on him. Yet she was too afraid, afraid to know everything.

 

What happen to them?

 

That was a very big mystery to her.

 

Taecyeon: there you go it’s—

 

But before Taecyeon could ever finished his words someone abruptly pilled Suzy way up on her seat.

 

Suzy: YAH!! (she shouted but zip seeing how Soohyun looks like now)

 

Soohyun seems mad, no, he’s really mad, his glared daggers to her down to the man kneeling on her front.

 

Taecyeon: couz, you hurting her.

 

But Soohyun didn’t say anything he throws the slippers on the floor. Making Suzy jumps a little in surprised, realizing of what it was, automatically she wear those slippers in her feet.

 

Upon wearing it, Soohyun pulled her again, dragging on the way out of that place.

Upon their way outside, they saw Eunjung there standing, their eyes meet, but Soohyun keeps on pulling her not minding.

 

Suzy: YAH!!! It hurts! (she complain)

 

She felt how tight his hold on her and how harsh he pulling her.

 

Slowly his hold become loosen his pulling become more gently as they reach the car in their front. Suzy’s car to be exact.

 

Soohyun: sit. (He ordered)

 

But Suzy just stared at him.

 

Soohyun: I said sit there! (He ordered)

 

Suzy: why are you shouting at me? (She shouted back) and why are you mad? (She hissed)

 

Soohyun close his eyes as he breathed heavily. When he finally opens his eyes again, he seems calmer than earlier.

 

Soohyun: just sit. (He said calmly)

 

Making Suzy blinks a couple of times before doing what he said.

 

Soohyun knelled on her front, as he reach for her feet, he put something ointment on her feet, making her feel more better than earlier.

 

His touch was gentle, it somehow calms her. it is very comfortable for her. Suzy just stared at Soohyun as he was busy doing so, something in her heart touch. She felt a warm hand touches in her heart seeing him doing that to her. she smiled but she automatically hides it when Sohyun looks up on her.

 

Soohyun: I’ll bring you home.

 

Suzy just nodded her head. She placed her hand on her chest,

 

Weird, it beats so fast than usual.

 

Why?

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

Jiyeon was standing in the corner, as she stared on the front were the musicians were playing, few guest dancing right in the middle, her eyes fix on them, pretending to be watching though boredom was really evident on her face.

 

Myungsoo: So it’s really you.

 

Jiyeon looks at the man who speak in her side, her brows furrowed automatically as she saw the man in her side. She scowls.

 

Myungsoo: (smiled wider) so, based on your reaction you must remember me. (he chuckled ily)

 

Making Jiyeon more irritated. Of course! She remembered this man, who wouldn’t be right? This man in her side, keeps pestering her life. Right after meeting her in the bus, for unknown, bull reason, she kept seeing him.

 

Jiyeon: I don’t talked to strangers. (she snobbishly said)

 

Myungsoo: I told you. I’m Kim Myungsoo. I am a rock star! I am no longer a strangers Miss. (He grins)

 

I am a rock star. Jiyeon close her eyes as she filled her lungs with air. She needs it. That added Jiyeon’s annoyance to him.

 

Myungsoo: you wanna dance? (He offered)

 

But Jiyeon pretended not hearing him.

 

Myungsoo: wanna go outside? The air outside is fresh and clean. (He offered again)

 

But Jiyeon still not minding him.

 

Myungsoo: or a drink will do?

 

But Jiyeon keeps ignoring him. Like he was not existing to her side. Her eyes fix on the front.

 

Myungsoo: Hey! U thought you’re the player in your circle of friends—for what I heard you can easily makes a man fall for you. Now I wondering—

 

But Jiyeon keeps ignoring him, yeah. Maybe she was a playgirl and she never denied the fact that she had a lots of ex to be counted according to her friends (but for her, there were just flings.) she didn’t do boyfriends.

 

But something in this man makes her irritated. His presence itself irritating her big time.

 

Myungsoo: hey! Wanna make me you’re next prospect boyfriend? I am more than willing?

 

But Jiyeon ignores him again.

 

Myungsoo: but, I really think of this all these time, you dated almost all of the men in your school, (as he put his hand on his chin, seems thinking) from basketball player, soccer, tennis, dancer down to different fields outside, but I realized you never dated a singer nor a musician isn’t it?

 

That makes Jiyeon’s eyes widen. She looks harshly to him. Glaring to be exact.

 

Myungsoo: so, I am right? You never dated anyone whom in the band? Why? Many of your schoolmates courted you, but you never dated anyone whom a singer nor a musician or part of a band. You decline them all.

 

Jiyeon: so? The hell you cares.

 

Myungsoo smiled wholeheartedly. He really hits the buttons. And he enjoys it. He really made a research about her. He was more than interested to her. Seeing her from the very first time dancing on the stage gracefully in their welcoming party for the scholars in their school. From the very first time, he got interested with a woman. And he likes her. Damn much.

 

Myungsoo: you know what? I love you’re being snobbish to me. That makes me think I am exemptions for every man.

 

Jiyeon: Tch. (she snorted, she even rolled her eyes)

 

Myungsoo: or this is part of your tactics? Way of getting my attention Miss?

 

Jiyeon: (let out a heavy sighed) look mister, I am so damn, far away of being interested with you, it will never happen. So don’t be so full of yourself. (She rolled her eyes, as she was about to leave the place)

 

Having this nonsense conversation with him, bored her and annoyed her big-time. She was about to step her feet when accidentally she bumps into the waiter who’s holding a tray of champagne in arms.

 

 

Myungsoo: watch you’re steps woman (as he pulled her in her waist)

 

Jiyeon eyes widen in shock as she realized their position, Myungsoo holding her waist as their body were seems hugging, their face were inches apart as she almost smelled his manly perfume.

 

Myungsoo: I’ll make you fall hard from a rock star, baby. Watch. (He said as he winks from her before his release her from his hold)

 

Myungsoo started to walks away from her. With his retreating back Jiyeon just stared at him.

 

Too late. Coz she already did fell in a rock star.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

IU was seating outside the bench as she was enjoying the view above the skies. The stars were shining so brightly.

 

 

Wooyoung: just like what I thought. (He came from nowhere)

 

IU looks at her back and found him there walking on her way and seated on her side.

 

Wooyoung: bored? (He asked as he looks up on the skies too)

 

IU just nodded her head, she looks again in the sky.

 

Wooyoung: there’s a lot of them now. (He said)

 

IU: yeah. (She said calmly)

 

Having this peaceful conversation with her makes him extra happy. Wooyoung inwardly smile from that thought.

 

Wooyoung leans more closely to her, he misses this space between them. He misses it too much. IU on the other hand, looks on him as she felt the closeness they have right now. Her forehead creased, she wanted to react from it but seems have its own life, which words didn’t want to come out.

 

So she shrug the idea off. She made herself busy stargazing as she saw how he enoys looking at the sky too. His eyes twinkles. She knows his happy.

 

And she remembered their times together when they still kids, they enjoy doing this thing at night. Whenever they wanted to stargazed together, they both snick out of their rooms. Those moments she wondered why she forgot. Or should we say why she pretending she forgot.

 

Wooyoung: I missed this.

 

IU looks at him upon hearing it. But she realized that they were too close, so close that she can smelled the champagne in his mouth, his drunk, it was evident on his eyes, she gulps, her heart races.

 

Wooyoung was looking intently to her. Many emotions runs in his eyes as he stared on her.

 

Wooyoung: I missed this (he repeated) I missed you. (he said sincerely)

 

Making IU skip a beat.

 

Wooyoung: I missed us. (he said)

 

Wooyoung face went nearer and nearer to her, making IU froze from her spot, eyes widening in surprised, as she watch him from what he was doing, she wanted to stop him, but her mind was opposing her.  

 

As Wooyoung face was inch apart, IU automatically close her eyes, seconds passed, as she was anticipating of something to happen, she felt a heavy thing in her shoulder.

 

Slowly, IU opens her eyes as she realized Wooyoung was soundly sleeping on her shoulder. She let out a heavy sighed from that, she bit her lower lip.

 

IU was fighting the urge of her hand to touch Wooyoung’s head. She’s on the middle of caressing his hair but part of her doesn’t wanted to do so.

 

But she ended caressing his hair, IU slowly and gently caressing his hair, making Wooyoung leans more to her, he even nuzzled to her neck, with a smiled on his face.

 

And both of them were stayed like that under the stars above.

 

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum was keeping on looking to the door as he was busy wiping the glass in the counter. Rvry five seconds passed, his eyes automatically looks at the door, more often when someone entered to the door.

 

He felt something is missing.

 

Jin: looking for someone?

 

Bo Gum just shook his head smiling.

 

Jin: I wonder what happen to Ms. Beautiful. (he was pertaining to Yoo Jung) she didn’t come today huh. Weird.

 

But Bo Gum just shrug.

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum finished his duty as bartender, he was about to walk towards his destination way home when his eyes saw someone very familiar to him.

 

Automatically he made a heavy steps forward to them.

 

Yoo Jung: did I know you? (She laughing, she’s really drunk)

 

Unknown man: C’mon! We will having a good time together (he smiled evilly)

 

Yoo Jung: oh! I like that. (She laughed)

 

Yoo Jung was about to get inside the cab when Bo Gum stops her for doing so.

 

Unknown man: Hey! What are you doing? (he was mad)

 

Bo Gum: where you taking her?

 

Unknown man: the hell you care! Moved she’s my girlfriend! (he hissed)

 

Bo Gum: girlfriend huh (he sneered as he taps Yoo Jung’s face lightly) Hey. Wake up.

 

Yoo Jung pouted like a child, she was really drank, but despite of that she opens her eyes and delight was evident on her face.

 

Yoo Jung: oh! (as she claps her hand on excitement) my boyfriend! (she said happily)

 

Bo Gum smirked to the man.

 

Unknown man: Tsss. (he said as he walks away)

 

 

Bo Gum: c’mon! let’s go home.

 

Yoo Jung: I miss you. Are you still mad at me? (she keeps on chanting while she was asleep)

 

Bo Gum on the other hand carried her in his back. A smile formed on his lips. For somehow he felt suddenly complete.

 

 

 

Sorry. For not updating for so long. I was very busy. Sorry. But anyways. Enjoy this short chapter.