chapter 10

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

 

Shin Hye was silently seating in their couch as she was busy listening to her ipod while one hand is busy in writing something.

 

Yong Hwa: what are you writing? (he said whispering to her ears, he even unplug her earphones)

 

Shin Hye: yah! You scared me! (she said holding her chest)

 

Yong Hwa: hahaha. Sorry. You seems serious, what are you doing?

 

Shin Hye: I’m just studying, you? What are you doing here?

 

Yong Hwa: Well- I just got bored over my condo you know, and Jin seems busy, I don’t have anyone to hang out with.

 

Shin Hye: Ohhh—so am I a second option? (she eyed him)

 

Yong Hwa: Seriously? You never been an option, Shin—always been my priority. (he beams) if you already done,why don’t hang out with me? Let’s drive thru. I’m starving, Jin was not around, there is no cook.

 

Shin Hye: you seriously making Jinwoon as your personal cook don’t you?

 

Yong Hwa: well what are neighbour’s for?

 

Yong Hwa and Jinwoon were neigbors, they lived in the same condominium, with the same floor and three doors away from each other. Since Yong Hwa wants to lived alone same goes to Jinwoon they lived alone far from their families, of course with different reasons at all yet with the same perspectives. Both of them wanted to be free from their parents hold onto them, which is not possible at all.

 

Shin Hye: fine let’s eat. You’re treat. (she beams)

 

 

Yong Hwa: of course.

 

They both headed outside of Shin Hye’s mansion, upon walking they saw Seohyun walking inside the house,

 

Seohyun: where are you guys going? (giving her sweetest smile to Yong Hwa but glared to her sister Shin Hye)

 

Yong Hwa: it doesn’t matter to you (he said coldly)

 

Seohyun: can I join? (she said sweetly)

 

Yong Hwa: no. it just the two of us. (he said firmly)

 

Seohyun: (her smiled faded as for what she heard)

 

Without any further ado, Yong hwa drag Shin Hye, she pulled her hands to walk fast leaving Seohyun behind.

 

 

Shin Hye: that was mean Yong—

 

Yong Hwa: she either, she never been good to you too.

 

Shin Hye: Yong—

 

Yong Hwa: YAH! Don’t you dare to be on your witch sister side, (he said almost irritated)

 

Shin Hye: (pouted)

 

Yong Hwa: Stop pouting, I might kiss you if you do (he said while his tone become a whisper in the last sentence)

 

Shin Hye: what? Did you say something?

 

Yong Hwa: Ani, (he said smiling) c’mon! let’s ride in my car instead.

 

Shin Hye: you bring car? Seriously?

 

Yong Hwa: yeah.

 

ShnHye was dumb headedly went inside his car, knowing Yong Hwa for long, he didn’t want riding in his car though he have a lots on his garage, his reason? He doesn’t want add pollution and plus he really hates traffic that’s why he kept using bicycle as mode of his transportation.

 

.

.

.

 

After they went on the drive thru, the two of them decided to eat their take out meals outside the car that they park right outside the mansion of Shin Hye.

 

Shin Hye: wow. The stars are really beautiful. (She said while busy munching and looking at the star)

 

Yong Hwa: yeah. Indeed beautiful. (he said sstaring intently to her)

 

Shin Hye: (looks down as she looks at Yong Hwa who was looking at her intently) ohh! It’s already late! I should get inside! (she said as she saw the time in her wrist watch)

 

Yong Hwa: okay. Good night Shin—

 

Shin hye: you too Yong. Good night. Take care okay?

 

Yong Hwa: (nodded)

 

Yong Hwa: (smiled)

 

Shin Hye: (she smiled too)

 

As Shin hye was about to walk inside, Yong Hwa pulled her, Shin Hye was surprised, but she got more surprised, eyes widened in shocked as Yong Hwa pulled her closely to him, kissing her to her cheeks. Shin Hye got frozen, with one hand holding in her chest and got really surprised.

 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTkf4ge-0C2O5ODAYjE8EEmWI5XrFDwMG7iaAJJaTAsf8EkudI3g

 

she was literally got frozen on her spot, as she tries to process it on her mind, Yong Hwa quickly runs away from her smiling and laughing.

 

Shin Hye: YAH!!! (she shouted to him as she recovered from shock)

 

 

Yong Hwa: HAHAHA!! Bye Shin—night! (as he waves his hand and started driving)

 

Without them knowing, Seohyun was silently looking at them two, mad.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

At the bar:

 

Joong Ki: Hey! (he said tapping Hyun Joong shoulder)

 

 

Hyun Joong: Hey! (he greeted back)

 

 

Joong Ki: (drinks his wine) what’s up bro? I barely see you huh?

 

 

Hyun Joong: (just smiled, his eyes were still locked on his hand phone busy texting someone)

 

Joong Ki: yah! Who are you texting? You were really busy, new girl?

 

Hyun Joong simply smiled at his best friend,

 

Joong Ki: so you have a new girl huh? Mind introducing her to me this time?

 

 

Hyun Joong: she still not my girlfriend. (he admitted) maybe in time. (he said honestly)

 

Joong Ki: oh really, so you really moved on huh?

 

Hyun Joong: yeah. It’s been long, and we were both young back then.

 

Joong Ki: you talk like you kind’a old now, let me remind you you only 19 dude, for ing sake! (he laughed) but anyways introduced me to her okay? This time.

 

Hyun Joong nodded his head, Indeed, what they are talking about was EunHye, EunHye was a past relationship Hyun Joong had. Yeah, although Hyun Joong and Joong Ki were best friends, Hyun Joong didn’t got any chance to introduced EunHye to him, since their relationship was kept hidden by anyone that time.

 

Jong Ki: so what’s the plan?

 

Hyun Joong: I ask her for a date.

 

Joong Ki: chincha? You’re fast dude!

 

Hyun Joong chuckled.

 

Joong Ki: anyways good luck man!

 

 

---

 

 

The next morning:

 

 

IU was busy in what she was writing when suddenly Wooyoung approaches her

 

 

Wooyoung: IU-mi! (he sounded like singing)

 

 

IU: (automatically rolled her eyes in annoyance) what? (she said irritated)

 

 

Wooyoung: Awww! (he sounded like hurt) is that a proper way of greeting? (he beams) anyways, whatcha doing? (he ask looing at the paper she was writing in)

 

 

IU: none of your business.

 

But Wooyoung, being Wooyoung, he snatch the paper on her hand, he rose his hand and started reading the content.

 

IU: give it back to me (she said as she try to snatch it away to him)

 

Too bad, due to height varation, IU can’t easily get the paper on his hand.

 

Wooyoung: (still raising his hand) ohh—

 

IU:YAH!!! I said give it back!! (she hissed as she finally reach the paper to him)

 

Wooyoung: that’s Suzy and Soo Hyun work to do right? You doing it?

 

IU: they were my friends that’s why.

 

Wooyoung: Ohhh—(amazement in his tone) Me?

 

IU: (looks up as he saw his serious face)

 

Wooyoung: me? What am I to you?

 

 

IU stared at him, blinking her eyes in disbelief trying to process what he was saying, though it was clearly as crystal clear what he was asking to her, she looks down, not wanting to answer him.

 

As Wooyoung realized that IU would never answer him, he smiled bitterly, there is a big pang on his chest, he felt his heart being crumpled, well he expect it, but he still hoping for her at least to answer that they were still friends, but, he failed, there is no way he was sure he can do to go back on what they were before.

 

Back then, they used to be best friends, best of best friends, they stick to each other like a glue, in which even their own parents can’t took them apart,

 

Yet, things started to change because of that, which even Wooyoung got a chance to redo it again, he will do the same thing again and again, maybe this is the consequenceof what he did, but he never regretted of doing of any of it.

 

Chae Won: so how’s the progress? (she said as she seat next to IU)

 

IU: everything is in order unnie. (she smiled sweetly)

 

Wooyoung hides his smiles, seeing IU smiling so sweetly and innocent like this was enough to him, all he wanted is to see her happy and wears those smiles always.

 

Chae Won: (as she saw Wooyoung staring to IU) hey Woo—I thought you have a practice? Do you have any idea that we only have three days before the event?

 

Wooyoung: certainly we are (he beams) but—give this to our, who are professional okay? Chill? Kay?

 

Chae Won: (rose an eyebrow) that’s reminds me where is the others? We have an assembly right?

 

Yong Hwa: we’re here pres so relax! (As he seated next to Wooyoung)

 

Followed by Shin Hye, IL Woo and EunHye who was frowning so much.

 

Chae Won: what happens to you?

 

EunHye: nothing (crossing her arms to her chest)

 

IL Woo: (smirked as he looks at EunHye)

 

Taecyeon: hey guys!

 

Eunjung: sorry were late! Shall we?

 

All of them nodded and went in the stadium

 

.

.

.

 

 

At the stadium:

 

While they were waiting for the others to come, all of them were busy doing their own things

 

 

Wooyoung: Aiigggooo! How long do we need to wait for them?

 

Yong Hwa: (strumming his guitar)

 

Jinwoon: (just arrived he went straight to the vacant seat next to Yong Hwa)

 

They were all seating in the floor, forming a circle.

 

 

Wooyoung: Oh! How’s your arm? (he said the moment he saw him)

 

Jinwoon: it’s fine (as he started strumming his guitar)

 

 

Chansung: hey guys! (he seated next to wooyoung)

 

Junsu, Junho and Nickhun followed.

 

 

Wooyoung: (looks at his back searching for someone) Where’s Ji? She’s not with you?

 

 

Chansung: (smiled bitterly) maybe she’s off somewhere.

 

Junsu: Seriously? (he laughed) don’t ask him about Jiyeon from now on—

 

Wooyoung: Wae? (eyebrow met)

 

Junho: they already broke up a while ago

 

 

Yong Hwa: seriously? (chuckled)

 

 

Wooyoung: is that true?

 

Chansung: (smiled) hey—why so surprised? C’mon guys.

 

 

Junsu: Jeez—don’t act cool coz you’re not—you almost, teary earlier.

 

Nickhun: i thought you like her? Why the both of you broke up?

 

Chansung: Yah! Of course I do like her, but it’s a mutual decision for the both of us you know (smiled) and besides – (accidentally his gaze went to Jinwoon who was not strumming his guitar instead he was looking at them)

 

Jinwoon automatically turn his attention to his guitar, Chansung chuckled.

 

Junsu: Besides?

 

Chansung: it’s between us kay?

 

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile:

 

Jiyeon was walking in the street with her deep thoughts that nowhere to find, she sighed deeply, stops from walking for a while, as she stomp her feet, making the others who was passing by to look on her.

 

Jiyeon: my 89th? Seriously? (she shook her head as continue walking)

 

She walks so dumb headed didn’t realizing she already hit by someone.

 

Jiyeon: AAwww!

 

 

Bo Gum: Gwenchana? Mianhe (as he holds Jiyeon to her shoulder, his eyes where looking in the area)

 

Jiyeon looks up and saw Park Bo Gum in her front, she looks surprised, just like her, Bo Gum seems surprised too, his slanted eyes grew big seeing her.

 

Bo Gum: Oh—Ms.Jiyeon I’m sorry, I didn’t—

 

Jiyeon: it’s fine, you looks in hurry (she said as she fixing herself)

 

Bo Gum: (scratch the back of his head smiling awkwardly) yeah ( as he started looking again)

 

Jiyeon: Waeyo? (looks around)

 

Bo Gum: nothing

 

Jiyeon: you look like you were—

 

But she was been cut off when Bo Gum grabs her head and enveloping herself into a hug, he buried his face to her face, a very proximity distance, enough for Jiyeon to be shock and held her own breath. For someone’s point of view they might think they were kissing for Pete’s sake!

Bo Gum sighed as he hide himself from who he was hiding to. His gazed went to Jiyeon who looks shock,

 

Bo Gum: mianhe! I’m really sorry (he said apologetically)

 

Jiyeon: (gain from her surprised) Ehem! (she cleared trying to composed herself)

 

 

Bo Gum: mianhe, i shouldn’t do that. I’m so sorry.

 

Jiyeon: (she smiled wickedly) seems you hiding to someone aren’t you?

 

Bo Gum: uhh—

 

Jiyeon: kay fine. If you really sorry why don’t you come with me? I’m bit upset you know

 

 

Bo Gum: but---

 

Before he could complain Jiyeon pulled his wrist and started dragging him with her

 

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum: Uhhmm—(seems out of words he just simply stared to Jiyeon who lay a tray of ice cream in the table)

 

Iyeon: okay let’s eat! (she claps her hand in excitement)

 

Bo Gum eye’s still fix on her amazed.

 

Jiyeon: wae? (she looks innocent to him)

 

 

Bo Gum: are you sure you going to eat that much Ms.Jiyeon?

 

Jiyeon: Wae? Something wrong with these? (as she points the ice cream in her front)

 

Bo Gum nodded, as his eyes fix on the large bowl of ice cream in his front. It looks like can be eaten by three person by it’s size.

 

Jiyeon: ( pouted like a kid)

 

Bo Gum: i’m just amazed you eat well than I thought Ms.Jiyeon,

 

Jiyeon: waeyo? Do you think I’m just like the other girls who were conscious about their diets or some? Oh well excuse me, I love eating foods. (she beams)

 

Bo Gum smiled.

 

Jiyeon: okay let’s eat! Gosh!!

 

Bo Gum: you look like a kid Ms.Jiyeon (he said smiling)

 

Jiyeon: (eyed him)YAH! Can you please drop the word Ms? Just Jiyeon! I’ll be mad if you keep saying Miss! Arraso?

 

Bo Gum: (smiles) okay.

 

 

Jiyeon: ice cream is best !(she beams) so care to tell me who is you hiding?

 

Bo Gum: (scratch his head again)

 

Jiyeon: Seriously? It seems a girl doesn’t it?

 

Bo Gum just simply smiled.

 

Jiyeon: I see. (she nodded)

 

Silence. Both of them eat in silence as they both eating, without any words to utter, Jiyeon’s mind started to feel in ease.

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum: thanks for treating me ice cream Miss—i mean Jiyeon (he said awkwardly smiling to her)

 

Jiyeon: you know what i’ m gonna punch you hard when i heard you calling me by that. But anyways thank you (she stops from walking, they both heading to the school ground) at least i’m little bit okay now.

 

 

Bo Gum: (stared at her) Wae? Uhhmm—i know I am not in position to ask but—

 

 

Jiyeon: my boyfriend and I broke up, he broke up with me, but that’s not the reason why I am upset right now, what makes me upset is the reason of why he broke up with me, well— i’m just surprised that he knew exactly the reason behind—and it upsets me big time

 

 

Bo Gum: (looks confused)

 

Jiyeon: (smiled) don’t mind me, I’m fine—(she beams)

 

Bo Gum: it’s not suit you when you are sad.

 

 

Jiyeon: (eyed him) YAH! Don’t look at me like that! Do you know how many women can fall for it? Aiggoo! KaJa

 

They both started walking again.

 

.

.

.

 

 

The next day:

 

So Min was busy fixing herself when her dad went inside her room

 

 

So Min;s dad: going somewhere?

 

So Min: yes dad.

 

SoMin’s dad: a date.

 

So Min: DAD!

 

So Min’s Dad: it’s fine dear, I’m glad you were a truly woman now. Who’s the lucky guy?

 

So Min: DAD! (her face blushed in an instant)

 

So Min’s dad: there is nothing wrong with that dear— you’re fine lady now, I just wanted to meet him just personally

 

 

So Min: dad! Stop it please? (she hissed)

 

So min’S DAD: my my, my daughter seems shy.

 

So Min: Ohh—I’m late. Bye dad! (she kiss her daddy and went home)

 

 

Upon walking to their narrowed street, So Min stops for a while as she saw a car approaching their street, she smiled at the driver and simply bowed her head as she let the car pass first,

 

So Min saw an old man in the car looking at her intently. With a gently smiled she give to the old man, the old man smiled back and gently nodded his head.

 

So Min started walking again, while the old man, was still looking at her until she loss in hi sight.

 

Mr. Yoon: is she is— (the old man said upon seeing So Min)

 

Driver Kim: yes Sir, she is—

 

Mr. Yoon: she really looks like her sister a lot.

 

Driver Kim: certainly Sir

 

The old man smiled as he saw the same house where So Min lives, So Min’s father who was about to go outside saw his father.

 

So Min’s dad: aboenim.

 

Mr. Yoon: you should come home, son. (pleading in his tone)

 

 

Uh-oh! Sorry for the long wait everyone. I hope you still give this a shot.