chapter 17:

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung: Wohhoo! Let’s party! (he shouted the moment they reach the bar inside)

 

IU rolled her eyes, she manage to escape Wooyoung’s hold to her. She faces Jiyeon, who seems not in her mood and wearing her poker face on.

 

IU: you okay?

 

Jiyeon lazily nodded her head

 

So Bin: is this really a good idea? Well—uhmm..

 

IU: of course (she said in neutral voice) you’re Jiyeon’s friends, so technically you ar our friends too.

 

Soo Bin: Uhmm—

 

Wooyoung: don’t be shy to us. We’re harmless! So c’mon! let’s enjoy the night. (he said starting grinding his hips.

 

The other girls giggles seeing him.

 

IL Woo: (who just arrived the bar) don’t drink too much Ji— (as he walks passed by her, pulling Eun Hye’s hand obviously they were holing hands.)

 

Jiyeon: Ha Ra.. Ha Ra (she rolled eyes)

 

Eun Hye: ( smiles at her)

 

Waiter: you mind some ma’am? (he asks Nicole who is standing in side of Jinwoon)

 

Jinwoon: she’s not drinking. (he said)

 

Jiyeon: (who looking at them) okay. Give me some! (as she get a shot of whiskey in the tray) okay one more! (she shouted she get another shot)

 

IU: hey! (she stops her)

 

Jiyeon: c’mon! don’t be such a killjoy! (she smiled) where’s suzy? We should enjoy and dance! C’mon! (as she pulled IU and So Bin’s hand)

 

IU/ So Bin: hey!

 

Bo Gum: Yah! Park Ji! (as he tailed them leaving Nicole and Jinwoon standing there)

 

Nicole: wow. She’s really something. (she commented towards Jiyeon)

 

Soo Hyun: (who just came with Suzy) Bro! (he called Jinwoon, they both made the bro code gesture together)

 

Jinwoon: (stared at Suzy who was frowning bad)

 

Suzy: I just search to Jiyeon and the others. (she said, rolling her eyes to Soohyun)

 

Soohyun shrugs his shoulder, but before Suzy steps her feet away, he pulled Suzy’s hand

 

Soohyun: so where’s the others? (he asks Jinwoon not letting Suzy’s hand)

 

Jinwoon shrugs his shoulder.

 

Soohyun: okay. Let’s seat first. (as he pulled Suzy who was deeply frowning)

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

Joong Ki: so—(he said as he lean his back to the long sofa in the bar) care to tell us something? (he asks looking straight to IL Woo)

 

IL Woo stretch his arms, leaning it to Eun Hye’s back, in which, Eun Hye looks at him, rolling her eyes, he smiled widely.

 

IL Woo: ask then.

 

Taecyeon: whoah! So what’s with you two? You both acting strange.

 

Eunjung: are you two—(her eyes narrowed)

 

IL Woo: well we’re both dating. (he stated coolly)

 

Chae Won: wait—what? like seriously?

 

Eun Hye nodded her head.

 

 

Eunjung:  since when?

 

 

Eun Hye: Well—(as she was making and thinking of excuses in her head)

 

IL Woo: it’s been weeks from now. (he said touching Eun Hye’s hand)

 

Taecyeon: wow! Is this real?

 

Joong Ki: Geez. Is this really serious? (he asks)

 

IL Woo: of course!

 

Joong Ki chuckled, he played his finger in his lips. He was looking intently to IL Woo and Eun Hye as if he was thinking over something, he smiled, a silly smiled that makes Eun Hye raise her eyebrow and IL Woo fake his cleared. Sure enough, Joong Ki didn’t buying it.

 

Wooyoung: how about you? (he asks Jiyeon who seriously pulling Bo Gum)

 

Jiyeon: me?

 

Wooyoung: you and that guy?

 

Jiyeon: Bo Gum? We’re just friends.

 

Wooyoung: friends? Why is it really hard to believe?

Jong Ki: seriously? Since when you stop having a boyfriend baby Ji?

 

Jiyeon: (shrugs, as she drink a whiskey in her front)

 

Bo Gum: Hey Miss—stop drinking

 

Eunjung: (raised one eyebrow) ohh—friends huh?

 

Jiyeon: (shrugs again) don’t worry, I’m not easily to got drank.

 

Bo Gum: but it’s not good for a girl to drink you know..

 

Jiyeon: Tsss. So Bin! Try this one (as she handed a ladies drink to her)

 

So Bin: (smiled shyly)

 

Jiyeon: I seriously introduced you to someone.

 

Bo Gum: hey!

 

Jiyeon: what? I thought that the two of you were just friends?

 

So Bin: we are!

 

Jiyeon: so that’s good then. (she drink another whiskey again)

 

Bo Gum: I said stops it (he got the whiskey in her hand)

 

Jiyeon: so sweet of you.

IL Woo: Ehem. (he looks dangerously serious) tell me exactly Ji—what’s your relationship with him?

 

On the other hand, Soohyun smiling like an idiot, he playfully played with his beer as he observed their actions.

 

 

Jiyeon: we’re friends! Stop asking stupid questions.

 

 

Joong Ki: okay—so how about you two (as he looks at Suzy and Soohyun) we notice you’re sudden closeness. Are you both dating?

 

Suzy: (looks at them bored) chincha? Seriously you asking me like that? God! I must choose to be a nun then.

 

Wooyoung: Whooa! That was below the belt baby! (he shouted teasingly)

 

Soohyun: (raise one eybrow, smirking, he seems not offended at all)

 

Joong Ki: c’mon guys! Tell us! We’re all friends’ right? And we didn’t keep secrets to each other.

 

Suzy: we’re not keeping anything—

 

Jiyeon: but the last time I checked both of you we’re not close to each other. (she said her eyes telling how drank she was)

 

IL Woo: hey Ji! Stop drinking!

 

Jiyeon: oh! Oppa. I’m fine! (as she smile, her eyes diverted to Nicole and Jinwoon who seems having their own world) so what now? (she demanded)

 

Suzy: we’re just friends? (as she looks not sure for her answer)

 

Chae Won: not sure isn’t it?

 

Suzy blinks, as if what she said bothered her too, giving a wrong impression to them.

 

Soohyun: seriously? What’s the deal? She’s just my—slave? (he laughs)

 

Suzy: yah!

 

 

Wooyoung: and how about you two? (his eyes diverted to Jinwoon and Nicole) I’m not convinced that the two of you were just friends.

 

Joong Ki: yeah. Yeah. Me too—so curious (he beams)

 

Nicole: (looks down as if she was too shy towards them)

 

Jinwoon: tsss…

 

 

Jiyeon: (rolled eyes, as she grab another shot of whiskey and started walking away towards the dance floor)

 

 

IL Woo: Hey! Jung Jiyeon! (he shouted)

 

Jiyeon: what? I’m having fun here oppa. Don’t worry I’ll drag my newest best friend! (as she pulled Bo Gum’s hand) c’mon! I introduced to someone! (she giggles)

 

Eunjung: what’s with that guy anyway?

 

IL Woo: (shrugs)

 

Joong Ki: anyways where were we then? Jin—(anticipating for the answer)

 

Jinwoon: (shrugs not wanting to answer the question)

 

Taecyeon: seriously? Does our friends are now secretive? (he chuckles)

 

Soohyun: as if you don’t hide something too? (he smirked)

 

Joong Ki: Whhooaa! What is it? What is it?

 

Eunjung looks horrified, she looks at Soohyun who seems seriously drinking his beer, on the other hand, Taecyeon become serious too.

 

Joong KI: now I’m curious what is that?

 

 

Soohyun: (shrugs) we all have secrets right? That we don’t want to share, what I’m saying is, what’s wrong for having one? (another shrug as he plays his beer in hand)

 

Joong Ki: aigoo! I thought it was something!

 

Eunjung and Taecyeon shared meaningful stares to each other.

 

.

.

.

 

 

Eunjung went nearer to Soohyun, as she saw him standing outside the bar, leaning himself to the wall.

 

 

Eunjung: can we talked?

 

Soohyun stared at her blankly.

 

Eunjung: I know you still mad at me but please—

 

Soohyun: cut the drama will you? Just tell them the truth, coz whether sooner or later they will know it.

 

Eunjung: soohyun—(as she was about to hold his arm)

 

Soohyun: don’t! (he said) just don’t come near me. (he said disgusted)

 

Eunjung: why are you so mad at me? are you mad because I married your cousin even we are still together? Or you mad over something else?

 

Soohyun just simply smirked on her. Leaving her there hanging.

 

 

---

 

 

The next day:

 

 

Jiyeon: aiiggoo! My head hurts! (she complains)

 

All of them were inside of the student council office, since they having their morning meetings before class

 

 

IU: here (as she handed some tonic to her)

 

Jiyeon: thanks.

 

Eun Hye: you drink a lot. (she commented)

 

Jiyeon: (nodded) is that really true unnie? You and oppa? Chincha? (she asks between her aching head)

 

 

Eun Hye: (smiled)

 

 

Jiyeon: seriously? Just tell me if he made you cry coz I promised to punch him hard. Really, really hard. (she said)

 

Wooyoung: awww—how sweet of you (he teases)

 

 

Jiyeon was about to throw him something when Chae Won went inside, holding a pile of papers in hand. They all become silent.

 

 

Chae Won: (snaps Joong Ki the files she was holding)

 

Joong Ki: (who straighten his body, he was sleeping) YAH!

 

Chae Won rose one eyebrow.

 

Joong Ki: where are we now?

 

Chae Won: we’re not starting yet! Pabo! (she hissed)

 

Joong Ki just smiled sweetly, in which Chae Won’s perspective, he looks like an idiot doing it.

 

Chae Won: I have some announces to make.

 

 

They all become attentive, as Chae Won started speaking.

 

Chae Won: since the long celebration of foundation started—(she paused as she saw Suzy together with Soohyun went inside) you’re late (she said)

 

Suzy: uhhmm.. sorry.

 

Chae Won: okay. Just be seated you two. Okay, as what I’m saying, since it becomes our yearly tradition, (since they foundation day lasted for three months) our director (Joong Ki’s mom) want us to cooperate with one of her trusted friend, which is also the director of other school, since the last welcome rites to the scholars students were a big success she hopes that we can make this one too.

 

Joong Ki: and what exactly this meeting is all about? Just go straight to the point. Please. (he demanded)

 

Chae Won: (rolled her eyes) to make this speech short we were expecting a meeting with the Hanyang University got it?

 

Joong KI: okay.

 

Jiyeon: when is it?

 

Chae Won: honestly, they expecting us tomorrow.

 

Wooyoung: that fast?

 

Chae Won: yeah. But I choose who will come—since there are lots of us maybe a representative will do each clubs (departments)

 

All: okay.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

Mr. Bae: nice meeting you Soo Jung. (he smiled towards the man)

 

Kim Soo Jung was Soo Hyun’s and Yoo Jung’s father.

 

 

Mr. Kim: it’s my pleasure, and please don’t be so formal to me (he chuckles)

 

Mr. Bae: aiigggooo—please have a seat.

 

Mr. Kim: well then—

 

 

They both seated to the long table.

 

 

Mr. Kim: (as he broke the silence) so when you decided to finally meet our children?

 

Mr. Bae: as soon as their school works done, how was it?

 

 

Mr. Kim: well then that’s good—I’m excited to finally met you daughter (he smiles)

 

 

Mr. Bae: same here.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________---

Uh-oh! I smell something .Lame update sorry