Truth, Kiss, True Love...?

The Only One For Me

You and L.Joe went to a little park, where little kids were happily playing at. You both walked around the park without saying a word. Both of you then sat on a bench. You looked at the kids playing. L.Joe just remained quiet. You finally had the courage to ask, "W-was that confession really.. the truth?"

When L.Joe didn't reply, you were about to apologise for asking such a weird question, when he spoke. "That confession..." He paused for a moment. He saw Youngmin hiding, and then said, "is the truth." L.Joe smirked at him and leaned in closer to you.

You were frightened as he leaned in more closer, but you couldn't find the courage to move. You thought he was going to kiss you on the lips, but instead, he just lightly kissed you on the forehead. "I think we should be heading home now, ~~~~~~~~." He smiled as he took your hand and started walking you home.

Both of you were now silent once again. This time, Youngmin WAS JEALOUS. He kept on following you guys until you had reached your house.

After you and L.Joe said goodbye, he turned to leave. At that moment, you called his name. He turned around to see you slightly blushing. "Yes, ~~~~~~~?" he asked, confused. You couldn't bring yourself to even say thanks. *Ugh, why can't I just even say a simple thank you?? What is there to be embarrassed about?*

Are a few seconds, you finally had the courage to say it. "T-thanks... for today".

L.Joe looked at you, with a face like O.O. It was the first time ANYONE had said thanks to him. He nodded, blushed, then ran off. While he was running, he was filled with thoughts of you..*That's the first time anyone has said that to me.. Why do I feel so warm right now? I was only supposed to pretend to love her for our plan...but I think I'm starting to actually fall for her..*

After Youngmin realised nothing had happened to you, he began to walk home... sad. He was afraid that you had started to like L.Joe. You went inside your house, rushed up to your room, took a shower, ate dinner, then went to sleep. While sleeping, you were thinking of what would happen tomorrow..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Err... I'm sorry if you think I ruined my whole story ^^;;
I'm not getting any ideas flowing in my head right now =/
Hope you continue to read, comment and subscribe ^^!!