A Happy Weekend's Date, With An Unexpected Request

The Only One For Me

*Oh my gosh, oh my gosh* You thought to yourself. Today was Saturday, the day you were going to hang out with Youngmin!! You were so full of energy, and so happy. You put on some casual clothes, fixed up your messy hair, and went downstairs. Your stepaunt was looking at you in amazement. "Where are you going dressed like that, honey?" your stepaunt asked, still shocked from the sight.

"I'm..going out." You said, feeling a bit embarrassed. You were hoping that she wouldn't ask you where. Luckily, she just said, "Oh ok, have fun and don't come back too late!" =) You nodded. Quickly looking at the clock, you saw it was 9AM. *Still 1 more hour? Meh ok, I'll just eat my breakfast slowly.*

After eating breakfast and watching TV for 1 hour, you got your bag, said goodbye to your stepaunt, and stepped outside the door. To your amazement, you saw Youngmin there, waiting for you. "W-wha-" Youngmin cut you off by saying, "Uhh...sorry about changing our meeting place. I was so excited, that I couldn't wait. So, I came to pick you up instead. Is that ok...?"

You nodded your head. "But there is still one thing I don't know..How did you know where I LIVE?" With that, Youngmin's face blushed in a tomato red colour. "I-I...Uhhh I...err I sort of.. stalked you home..yesterday."

"YOU DID WHAT??" You stared at him with a face like this O_____O. Just as you shouted those words, your stepaunt came running out of the house, wondering what was happening. To her amazement, she saw you and a Youngmin standing out there, together.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" She smiled and winked. "N-no you didn't!!" You quickly said. You grabbed Youngmin's hand and rushed off. "Hehe, I'm so glad my ~~~~~~~ has finally got a new friend.."

When you and Youngmin finally reached Lotte World, you were both exhausted from the running. *Phew, I thought she would have thought of the wrong idea, so I rushed ... but... I held onto Youngmin's hand!! O_O What would happen if the queenkas found out about this ^^;* You thought of what would happen to you and a shiver went up your spine.

Youngmin was just sitting down, exhausted and thinking, *Wow, she held onto my hand the whole time we were running... I'm so happy. Her hands felt so warm...* You stared at ~~~~~~ just sitting there, relaxing. "Hey you wanna go inside and have some fun?" You asked her politely.

"Sure, why not?" she replied. "Oh, but before we do, can we go get something to drink? I'm awfully thirsty after that running!" The way she smiled made you feel so warm inside your heart.. You had never felt this way before.

You took ~~~~~~~ to a cafe nearby, and asked her what she wanted. "I want strawberry milkshake!" She happily responded. *Heh, she looks so cute when she's happy*. You bought her the drink and bought a chocolate milkshake for yourself.

As you two were walking, Youngmin couldn't stop staring at you. You couldn't stop thinking about why he was looking at you and smiling. *Why does he keep smiling at me? No one has ever done that before, and no one has ever asked me to hang out with them either. How mysterious and weird can this guy get? But then again, he IS Kwangmin's twin brother, so I guess they're BOTH mysterious...*

Your mind was filled with thoughts, that you didn't even realise that Youngmin had laced his fingers through yours. You both went on many rides together, smiling and laughing and screaming your lungs out. It was the BEST day in your life.

When it was 12PM, you both went out to eat lunch. You stopped by a little dukkbokki shop, and Youngmin bought some spicy dukkbokki. You both shared it, and enjoyed eating it happily together.

The sun was setting, after you two had hung out some more, and both of you didn't want it to end. Youngmin walked you home, and as you were about to walk through your door, Youngmin grabbed your wrist.

You turned around to see Youngmin looking a bit serious and nervous. "Y-yes..? Is there something else you need, Youngmin?" you asked. "I do," was his nervous reply. You waited for him to ask you somthing yet again. *Argh, why can't I just ask her to be my friend? It's not that hard is it?? Ok ok, Youngmin, calm down. Take a deep breath.. And ask her.*

When it looked like Youngmin was about to ask you something, you listened carefully.

"W-will..you be my friend, ~~~~~~~?"

You were dumbfounded. You couldn't believe your eyes. Did you just hear that? Or were you simply hallucinating? You started blushing and Youngmin could tell he must have shocked you. "I'm sorry, ~~~~~~, I guess this might be a shock for you. I think I'll just leave. You can forget about what I just asked."

As you turned around and let go of her wrist, she called your name. Once again, you turned around to see her running towards you and hugging you. *WHAT. THE. HELL. ? D-did she just hug me??* You thought it was weird, but you happily chuckled to yourself.

You heard her say, "Yes, Youngmin, I will be your friend. I've always wanted a friend, and I have one right in front of my right now". You felt so happy that she accepted. "Thank you, ~~~~~~~. I hope we can become good friends...I have to go now. I'll see you at school on Monday."

You nodded and waved goodbye to Youngmin. *Yes...goodbye, my new friend".

-------------------------------------------------

I think I make my chapters a bit too long....>.< Well I hope you guys enjoy it XD Hope you guys comment and subscribe ^^