New Year's Greeting

The Only One For Me

*Ahhhh...the start of a new year. Which means the start of a new term as well..T_T.* Your life at school is pretty much stupid. Nothing happens, it's boring, and worst of all, you get bullied non-stop. "What's the point of even going to school?" you quietly said to yourself.

You walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, looking for your stepaunt. Instead of finding her, you found a letter on the kitchen table:

"Good morning, honey. Sorry about leaving you home alone without even telling you. Something urgently came up at work, and I was asked to go ASAP. Breakfast is in the fridge, and just heat it for a minute. Love, your stepaunt. *Heh, at least I still have 1 person who loves me.*

After eating breakfast, you rode your bicycle to school. As usual, it was crowded on the first day with new students. But what would you care? All you cared about was... Jo Kwangmin.

You hurriedly went to your class, just as the bell rang. You saw Kwangmin, happily talking to his friends (boyfriend) and his icky girlfriend, Hyemi. Everytime you saw Hyemi, you couldn't help but make a disgusted face. She was the worst girlfriend ANYONE could have. All she cared about was Kwangmin's money.

You sat down at your desk, which was next to Kwangmin's. Homeroom began. *Ahhh... the year's starting fine. No one is bullying me at the moment.. At lease I'll have ONE day without being bullied...* Just as you thought that, paper balls were being thrown at you. *Tch, nevermind about that thought*. You felt just a bit sad. Youngmin saw that you were getting bullied once again, and he saw your sad, yet emotionless face. *Ugh, if only I could help her...That's it. Today, I will definitely AT LEAST talk to her! I have to try befriend her!!* Youngmin gently smiled to himself.

No one in the room paid any attention to you getting bullied. Even Kwangmin, although he was kind. He was too absorbed in staring at Hyemi. *What does he even see in a girl like that??* you weirdly thought.

After homeroom was over, you went over to your locker. To your amazement, someone was standing there. *Huh? Youngmin? Why's he standing there?* You walked over.

*Omg, she's here...argh what do I say?? I'm so nervous >.<* You blushed. You saw ~~~~~~ coming over to her locker. "H-hi ~~~~~.." 

"Uh...hi...? Is there something you need, Youngmin?" You asked, still thinking why he would want to talk to YOU.

While you were thinking that, Youngmin was happily dancing in his mind...*YES!! I finally talked to her!!.. Now I'll just try and ask her to hang out with me this Saturday...*

"Um... C-can we hang out this Saturday?"

*What on earth is this guy thinking?? Asking me to hang out with him?... Well.. maybe I might...I'm bored anyways. Maybe I can become his friend =)* You nodded very slowly, without saying a word.

*YES!* "Thank you so much, ~~~~~! Let's meet at the entrance of Lotte World! I hope to see you there at... 10AM?"  You nodded, "Ok.. sure." *...Wow...I actually accepted. Well, I do hope I have fun ^^*

Youngmin left, skipping happily to the next class. You too, except you were dazing off during class. Your mind was filled with thoughts of the date.

*Hehe... I look forward to it...* You smiled for the first time in a while.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys ^^ I promise I will update more after I finish my assignment/s. I have someone to make a poster for me so I hope you look forward to it ^^ Thanks for reading and I hope you subscribe :D Look forward to the next chapter ~