New Arrivals and New Enemies

The Only One For Me

Ever since that Saturday when you hung out with Youngmin, your life had completely changed. You felt like as if someone actually accepted the real you. Day after day, you and Youngmin would hang out during breaks at school, talking about anything you could think of.

But one day, something unexpected happened. There was the arrival of new students. These new students...well they were in gangs too. Two gangs, to be specific. They were named SHINee and Teen Top. These two gangs were known for beating up other gangs, and trying to be the best gangs in the world. (That also means SHINee and Teen Top tried beating each other up too).

Once they were introduced to us, they sat down at their seats. Some of them flirted with girls, which really disgusted you. Others just slept and never paid any attention during class. No one DARED to talk to them, except for the girls being flirted of course.

Boyfriend had started to get a bit afraid of them, as they knew that they would try beat them up as well. During homeroom, Youngmin had noticed something strange. He saw that a few members of both gangs had looked at you in interest. He started getting worried about you.

When the lunch bell finally rang, Youngmin quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you along with him to the place where you guys always sat. "What's with the haste, Youngmin?" you asked as you were getting dragged.

"I don't like the way they look at you during class, ~~~~~~~~~". He replied, concerned. "Who? Who looks at me during class?" replied the confused you. "Those gang boys. They look like they have some interest in you, which makes me concerned."

"Awww, you don't have to worry, Youngmin. No one has ever liked me except you, and that will stay the same, even with the new arrivals of gangs that want to beat you up. You should be more worried about your own gang than me at the moment. Thanks for worrying about me though."

Youngmin nodded slowly, but still...he was concerned more about you than his own gang. *I mean I've always loved you even more than my own friends..It's  only natural that I would be more concerned about you too...* Sighing as the bell rang, you and Youngmin walked together to the next class.

But none of you had noticed that the two gangs had been following you the whole time.. plotting something evil. It had seemed that they already had figured out how to beat Boyfriend...

--------------------------------------------------------

Such a boring chapter I know... but I hope you'll continue to read ^^ Comment, subscribe and thanks for reading ^^