L.Joe... Bad or Good?

The Only One For Me

After L.Joe's confession to you, you couldn't stop thinking about it. In class you were always dazing off, replaying the words he had said to you that day...

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

*And...* You stiffened as he took you hand and gently kissed it. "I would like to tell you my feelings, ~~~~~~~~~. I. Like. You."

~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin saw you staring at the window and dazing off, which made him think, *Damn, is she gonna accept his feelings? I really hope she doesn't...* Staring at ~~~~~~~ for the rest of the lesson, you felt a bit sad.

When the bell rang for the end of school, you were walking home. Just before you walked out through the gates, someone grabbed your arm. You turned around. *L.Joe.. what's he doing here?* You thought to yourself.

L.Joe saw your worried face and smirked. "Heh, don't worry, I won't be doing anything weird to you. I just want to ask you if you wanna go hang out with me today".

You looked at him with a face like this O_____O. Yet...you felt that he maybe wasn't a bad person. You slightly nodded and saw L.Joe gingerly smile for the first time... *Wow... when he smiles, he actually looks kind of cute...  WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?? I only love one person, and that's Kwangmin..* You blushed into a light pink colour.

After messaging your stepaunt that you would probably be home late, you and L.Joe walked off together. None of you had noticed that Youngmin was stalking you...  

--------------------------------------