The Winners and the Confession

The Only One For Me

The fight went on for many hours, and you were treating Youngmin's wound with a first aid kit you had found in the room. After a few minutes, Youngmin finally began to open his eyes. "~~~~~~? A-are y-" You put your finger on his lips. "Shhh...right now you shouldn't talk, but rest. Your gang is fighting Teen Top outside right now." Youngmin nodded quietly and stayed silent for the rest of the time, while you treated him.

After a few more hours passed, the fight finally ended. You peeked through the little area in the door, and saw that everyone was beat up. But to your amazement, Boyfriend was still able to get up. Teen Top looked like they were on the verge of dying. For once in their life, Teen Top was scared. They quickly got up and ran out of the storage room.

Kwangmin and the rest were panting hard. "W-where's.. Youngmin..?"

"In here with me", you quietly said. They all rushed into the room to see that Youngmin was finally conscious. "Thank god you're still alive, Youngmin. What on earth happened here?" Kwangmin said, both happy and a bit confused.

Youngmin sighed and glanced over at you. You silently nodded. "I think it's about time I tell you guys the truth", Youngmin said. "The reason why I haven't been hanging out with you guys recently is because I was hanging out with ~~~~~~~ here. She became my friend, and I didn't want you guys to know, since she's someone who got bullied everyday. I thought you guys would think I was weird..". Youngmin felt a bit embarrassed.

Boyfriend was looking at you and Youngmin in surprise. "No wonder you didn't come and play with us anymore. I always thought it was weird, how you were talking to her and not us...now I see why you didn't want to come to the party with us 3 days ago..." said Donghyun.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Hey Youngmin, wanna come to a party with us today?" Jeongmin asked.

"Nah, I got somewhere to go today". Youngmin said

"Dude, you always say that. What have you been doing recently?" asked the confused Sunho.

"Oh, it's nothing..." Youngmin left quickly and was blushing.

"Hey guys...did you just see...him blushing!?" exclaimed Donghyun.

Boyfriend nodded.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

"Yeh... sorry guys, I sort of feel ashamed of myself for doing that. I was a coward because I couldn't tell you that one simple thing." Youngmin lowered his head.

"No worries Youngmin, it's not like WE bully her. We're fine with you being friends with her. If you really want, she can come hang out with us too!" said Minwoo.

All of Boyfriend nodded in agreement. "Well, ~~~~~~, do you wanna hang out with us? You can make more new friends!" Youngmin sounded happy =)

"Sure, I don't mind! I would love to make new friends =)" You smiled happily. "Now let me treat you guys before you go home, your parents will probably be wondering why you're all so bruised and injured!

Everyone laughed. *I'm so happy that I've become friends with them now. My life is much better than I expected it to be...* You chuckled to yourself.

----------------------------------------------------

Yay~~ 1 gang down, 1 more to go! But who knows, they might try again and again~

Read, Comment, Subscribe, THANKS~