Break Up

The Only One For Me

For the next few days at school, Teen Top didn't come. Although Youngmin was relieved, you were wondering why. You removed the thoughts of them out of your head and turned to face Kwangmin. You saw him talking to Hyemi. *Ugh, her again.. I seriously don't find anything good about that selfish girl...* As you were just about to turn around, you heard arguing.

Curiously, you turned back to where Kwangmin and Hyemi were, and well.. eavesdropped. It seemed like they were having a fight. *Kwangmin and Hyemi, fighting? Well that's new... I hope they don't break up in the end..*

Just as you turned around once again, you heard a big, loud slap. You turned around quickly, to see that Hyemi had slapped Kwangmin. You were so shocked. After Hyemi stomped off outside the room when the lunch bell rang, you and Boyfriend all rushed over to Kwangmin's side and asked what happened.

He didn't reply. He simply just got up and left the room in silence. You were all silent. *I wonder what happened to him.. I hope he's alright. He looked really sad and I thought he was seriously about to cry.* You looked up at all the other members and told them you were going to go see what was wrong. They all nodded in agreement. Youngmin didn't want you to go to his brother's side and leave him, but he knew it was for the best. *I hope you can clear everything out of his mind, ~~~~~~~.*

You left to look for Kwangmin. You found him sitting on a bench near the PE field. On your way to the PE field, you bought two drinks. You went up to Kwangmin, sat beside him and offered him the drink. Kwangmin looked up to see who it was, and to his surprise, he saw it was you. He took the drink from you and smiled. "Thanks, ~~~~~."

You nodded and you both just sat there, drinking. After a few minutes of silence, you gathered all your courage and asked him, "What happened back there with Hyemi?". His smile fell. He returned to being dull. Feeling guilty, you apologised and got up to leave, but Kwangmin held onto your wrist and pulled you back down onto your seat. You looked at him in suprise.

When he finally thought he could trust you, he began to tell you what happened. "This morning, when I saw Hyemi walk into the classroom, I waved at her and smiled at her, but she didn't reply to me. She didn't talk to me or even give a little smile. I walked up her and sat beside her. When I asked her what was wrong, she said nothing but three painful words. Let's. Break. Up".

Kwangmin's face fell as he continued. "I-I asked her why and she said nothing. She said she just felt like it. When I asked her for the truth, she glared at me for the first time. Then she said something that truly scarred me for life. She said she didn't love me anymore, that she loved.. Jonghyun from SHINee. That's when I got a bit mad at her. I told her that she couldn't leave me, that she couldn't just break up with me because of that. When she saw me like that, she was pissed off, I could tell. And that's when she slapped me and stormed off".

You looked at Kwangmin with sad eyes. Tears had begun to fall down his face. When you saw Kwangmin like that, it made your heart ache. Just at that moment, you hugged Kwangmin so tightly. You didn't know what had gotten over you, but you felt like that was the only thing you could do. Kwangmin didn't shove you or anything, he just stayed seated and was actually happy that you had hugged him. *Thank you so much, ~~~~~~. I'm so glad that you were able to cheer me up, even if it was just a little bit...*

The two of you stayed like that for a while, both happy and sad.

--------------------------------------------------------