Trapped Youngmin, Boyfriend to the Rescue!

The Only One For Me

Youngmin was tied to a rope, unconscious, while you just knelt beside him, crying. "Why...why did you have to come save me, Youngmin? Didn't I tell you.. that you would be in more danger than me..?"

~~~~FlashBack~~~~

"YOUNGMIN, BEHIND YOU!" you screamed your lungs out. But..it was too late. Youngmin was hit in the head with a lead pipe, and he fell right to the ground, his forehead bleeding, unconscious.

"NO!!!!! YOUNGMIN!!" you wept as Teen Top members took both you and Youngmin away. They tied Youngmin to a rope and put ducktape on his mouth. They didn't do anything to you because they knew you were defenseless and helpless. They left to continue their plan, while you stayed with Youngmin, weeping and wishing that he woke up soon.

~~~End of FlashBack~~~

You crept to the door of their little hideout, and listened to what they were going to do next. "Hello Kwangmin, I would just like to tell you that your brother has been .. kidnapped.. by us. If you wish to save him, I suggest you come to the storage room. I hope to see you there with your FULL gang." He hung up. You were horrified. They were planning to get rid of Kwangmin and his gang..

As you were about to cry again, you heard footsteps coming near you. You quickly crept back to where Youngmin was and pretended like you did nothing. As you were about to ask them something, one of the members came to you and grabbed your wrist. He took you to a room, and shoved you to a wall. You were absolutely terrified.

As you were about to ask what he was doing, he lifted your chin up and smirked, "You know, the first day I saw you, I thought you were interesting. Now I see why... By the way, my name's L.Joe. Don't you forget it." He smirked and leaned in more closer to you. Just as he was about to kiss you..

BOOM! The door slammed open. *Damn, I was just about to make her mine.* L.Joe thought. He dragged you outside with him, shoved you to where Youngmin was, and was ready to face anything or anybody. You just crept back to where Youngmin was, begged him to open his eyes, and stayed right beside him.

"Give. Back. My. Brother." said the angry Kwangmin. He glanced over to where you and Youngmin were, and thought to himself, *Who's the girl with him? Wait.. isn't that... the girl who always gets bullied? Oh who cares, right now, I want my brother.*  L.Joe and his gang saw that Kwangmin didn't know why you were with Youngmin, and they all smirked.

"You want to know why she's with Youngmin?" asked Chunji, one of the Teen Top members. Kwangmin nodded. L.Joe spoke up. "Well she's his friend, and he was trying to protect her, which got him into this whole mess."

*What? Youngmin became friends with.. 'her'? How come.. he never told me?* Because Kwangmin and his gang were so confused, Minwoo said, "Why don't we just beat them up and get all the answers out of them?? Besides, I do need to beat up some people in a while."

Boyfriend nodded, and with that, their fight started. You dragged Youngmin into another room, where you wouldn't get hit, and hoped that everything would turn out well.

-----------------------------------------------