Jonghyun the Kidnapper

The Only One For Me

The next few days were awfully quiet. Too quiet and normal, actually. You and Boyfriend were all thinking that SHINee would attack you, but it seems that they haven't even touched you. You all thought maybe they had given up because you beat Teen Top. Maybe they were frightened.. But were they really?

No. Of course not. They were actually using their free time to plot something evil. Something even WORSE than Teen Top. SHINee knew that this plan would definitely get rid of you all..

One day, during one of your classes, a note got passed to you. You opened the letter and read what it said:

"Come and meet me in the library, section J at lunch. Hope I see you there :)
---Someone. ~"

You checked everywhere on the piece of paper for the sender, but saw nothing. You looked up to see if the 'sender' might've looked your way or waved at you, but you saw no one. You slid the note into your pocket and continued jotting notes down. Youngmin saw your suspicious act and thought that something weird happened. He decided to keep a close eye on you..

After the lunch bell rang, you quickly told Boyfriend that you had to go somewhere urgently, and rushed out of the room. Youngmin looked worried, and decided to follow you. Kwangmin on the other hand, also noticed you were acting weirdly, and decided to keep an eye on you also.

You rushed to the library, panting. You quickly searched for Section J and to your surprise, you saw ... Jonghyun. *Oh , if he sees me, I'm dead*. You quietly turned around and you were about to leave, but Jonghyun had already grabbed both your arms and held onto you tightly. "Hehe, where do you think you're going, 'guest'?" he smirked.

You remembered back to the note, and realised that Jonghyun... was the sender. You tried to struggle free from his grasp, but failed. His strong arms and hands were no match for you. He pinned you to a bookshelf and smirked, "Heh, I knew you were told to stay away from us, so I didn't write the sender on the letter. Lucky for me, you fell for it and came running to me... Now our plan begins. I swear that we, SHINee, will get rid of ALL of you.." You were horrified. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the library and down the corridors.

And where do you think Youngmin and Kwangmin were? They were still searching for you. When they saw you being dragged out with Jonghyun, they both immediately ran to the door. They saw each other and stopped for a second. "Y-youngmin... what are you doing here?" asked Kwangmin.

"Oh...I uh.. I was just browsing books, and I was about to leave.. W-what about you, Kwangmin?"

"I-I was doing the same thing... haha..." they both laughed, then nodded at each other. They ran out into the corridors, looking for you.

-------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys ^^ I was thinking this story was a bit TOO boring.. so I started making a new story.
I hope you check it out ^^. It's called: 'My Crush Is An Angel'.