Kwangmin's Feelings

The Only One For Me

After a few days, Kwangmin finally got Hyemi out of his mind completely. And, strangely enough, you became more closer with him too! You were so happy. Youngmin noticed this and couldn't help but just feel a bit sad. It was like you were drifting away from him...

After lunch break, you and Boyfriend went to your next class and opened the door to see... Jonghyun and Hyemi, making out. You were staring at them in shock. The whole of Boyfriend was dumbfounded. But the person who was shocked the most... was no other than Kwangmin.

When Hyemi saw you guys, her eyes widened and she immediately stopped. Jonghyun also turned around and jumped when he saw you guys just staring at them. Embarrassed, Hyemi stood up and left the classroom. Jonghyun was just sitting there, looking at Kwangmin with an evil grin. He got up then stood right in front of Kwangmin. He whispered, "Heh, your ex is pretty hot. I'm glad she broke up with you for me. Not to mention, your friend here is also cute". Then he left. *Tch, he's such a damn ing playboy.. I won't let you steal ~~~~~~~ away from me... Kim Jonghyun. She's... What exactly IS she to me?* Kwangmin thought, getting angrier every second, yet also confused.

When Jonghyun left the classroom, he thought to himself, *Heheh.. Our plan is working well.. Even if Teen Top loses to them, WE WON'T. Now all I have to do is..* He strode off to meet with his gang.

The rest of Boyfriend just stared at Kwangmin's angry and confused face. Kwangmin glanced over at you, grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside. For the first time, you were quivering in fear at the sight of Kwangmin. He turned to look at you, then whispered, "Don't go anywhere near Jonghyun or SHINee. I don't want to lose you". He suddenly looked at you with gentle eyes. You slowly nodded.

But you were surprised. Those 6 six words made your heart melt. *He doesn't want me to be near Jonghyun or SHINee? He doesn't want to lose me? Does he really care for me that much?* At the thought of that, you grinned to yourself. "Hey, what's the grin for?" asked the confused Kwangmin. "Oh...it's.. nothing," you replied as you chuckled to yourself. *What a strange girl. But if she's happy, I guess I am too... I don't know why, but ever since the day she comforted me, I feel like she's special to me...*

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading ^^. Have fun reading, comment, and dont forget to subscribe :D