One

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping out from the Incheon Airport with her luggage in the middle of the summer holidays was what she never expect for a holiday. But no. Kyungri sighed as she looks around the place. She’s going to live here again. In Seoul, South Korea. Her birth place. Her hometown.

It feels nice to be back, here in Korea and thank god that the cab driver understands her. Kyungri had been staying in Canada ever since she was seven, which was ten years back? She speaks Korean with her father back at Canada but she’s still not quite fluent in it.

Kyungri’s father is a Korean while her mother is Chinese. She can actually said that she knows multiple of ‘broken’ languages. But she is more mastered in English than the others.

Looking out of the cab window, Kyungri looks at the unfamiliar scenery of the busy street in Seoul. It’s been too long since she was here and she’d technically forgotten everything about Korea.

Without further notice, they'd already reached the street of the address that her mom gave her before entering the plane. The driver told her that the street is districted from outsider so he couldn’t drive her in. After thanking the driver, Kyungri drags her luggage with her as she walks down the street gripping onto the piece of paper tightly as if her life depends on that crumpled paper.

 

It reads:

24, Manyoung street, 5.

 

Kyungri looks at the number plat of the houses while admiring the designs. They’re all modern looking and it looks like it’s only for rich people. She couldn’t believe that she used to live here ten years ago.

 

22…23…24. Finally.

 

Kyungri hesitated but she reached out for the doorbell. Pressing it with doubts, she was answered by an elderly voice through the speaker. It startled her for a second but she soon regain herself because she didn't want to looked lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter