The Break-Up

Gone

 

Author

 

Seungho panted in the room as he paced back and forth. Anger has been in his heart since they fought. He didn’t know why he would feel so angry right now. He knew it wasn’t because of Sanghyun. But he knew it was because of his stupidity.

 

He sat on the bed and he held his head.

 

“Damn it!” he cussed under his breath. He gritted his teeth as he thought of Sanghyun. This was probably another big fight. They’ve always fought and Seungho always felt bad whenever he made Sanghyun cry. It also made him feel bad about what had happened before.

 

But he knew that he did his best to correct his mistake. He did his best to change himself. But it seems like the past still haunts him and eats him alive.

 

He stood up, wanting to go to the bathroom to take a shower and remove the awful stench of alcohol from him. He knew he was telling the truth. That butler was really a klutz.

 

He sighed.

 

But as he stood up, he caught a glimpse of fireflies on the window. He took a peek.

 

But he was surprised to see something else. Something that almost broke his heart.

 

There in the garden, was the man he loved but in another man’s arms. They danced, even though he didn’t hear any music around. He felt his hands turn into fists. He gritted his teeth as he watched them. But something else hit his heart. The way Sanghyun smiled at the man who he danced with gave Seungho a heart ache that filled him with jealousy.

 

But he’s had enough. He bolted out of his room, surprising Cheolyong and Byunghee.

 

“Did you know about Sanghyun’s other guy?!” Seungho shot at Cheolyong who just wrinkled his forehead. “What other guy?” he asked, obviously lying but not wanting Seungho to know.

 

“Is he the reason why you and Sanghyun got separated a while ago?!” Seungho blasted but Cheolyong stood his ground and said “What are you talking about?!”

 

“If I find out that you know that guy, I’m gonna—” Seungho threatened but he was pushed aside by Byunghee. “Before talking to my boyfriend like that, you better go through me first. I won’t allow you to talk to Cheolyong like that anymore.” Byunghee defended and Seungho just glared at Cheolyong before he went out of the door.

 

Unknowingly, the two still danced. Not in any rhythm but just with the beat of their hearts. United as if it was a beat they’ve always been dancing to.

 

“You’re a good dancer.” Changsun said as he smiled at Sanghyun. “So are you.” Sanghyun answered and he smiled back.

 

“Sanghyun… do you trust me?” Changsun asked which made Sanghyun stop dancing. Sanghyun stared at the man who was in front of him. “I do.” Sanghyun answered, without any second thought.

 

Changsun smiled at him. “I trust you too. More than you know.” Changsun cupped his face and he leaned in. Changsun put his forehead onto Sanghyun’s.

 

“Meet me at the gazebo by midnight. I’ll be waiting for you.” Changsun stated as he pulled away. “Why?” Sanghyun asked and Changsun bit his lower lip while smiling. “I want to show you something.” Changsun said.

 

Sanghyun nodded. “I’ll be there.” Sanghyun answered as he held Changsun’s hands.

 

Seungho was already on his way to the garden. One more door and he’s sure to see the two together.

 

But sadly, fate doesn’t seem to take his side.

 

“Where are you headed master?” the butler intervened. Blocking Seungho from his path. “Get out of my way!” Seungho snarled at the butler who seems to be unfazed. “I do suggest that you bring a jacket because it is cold outside.” The butler said and Seungho grabbed the butler’s collar. “I’m warning you, I said get out of my way.” Seungho shot at him and he pushed the butler away.

 

“I’ll see you later Sanghyun.” Changsun said, smiling at Sanghyun.

 

Sanghyun nodded and they smiled at each other as Changsun left. Sanghyun stood there, looking at the fireflies that continued to sparkle in the garden.

 

But just then, the garden doors flung open and revealed a very mad Seungho. Sanghyun’s smile disappeared. It was replaced with a frown and a glare.

 

“What are you doing here?” Sanghyun asked, irritation evident in his voice. Seungho approached him and he immediately grabbed Sanghyun’s arm rather tightly. “What are you doing? Stop it! You’re hurting me!” Sanghyun complained but Seungho doesn’t seem to hear him.

 

Seungho glared at Sanghyun. “Are you doing this on purpose?! Just because I cheated on you, you’re cheating me too?” Seungho blasted and Sanghyun wrinkled his forehead. “What are you talking about?!” Sanghyun asked. “Who was the guy that you were dancing with?!” Seungho shot at him. Anger filled him, making his grip on Sanghyun’s arm tighter.

 

“Ouch! You’re hurting me!” Sanghyun complained, trying to pull his arm away. “Who is that guy?!” Seungho shouted at Sanghyun. “He’s a friend and he’s been trying to comfort me because all you do is make me cry!” Sanghyun blasted back at Seungho. Seungho flinched at what he heard. It sent an arrow right through his heart.

 

“I love you Seungho. But all you try to do is hurt me. If hurting me is love for you then I don’t want any of it anymore!” Sanghyun shouted back. Forcefully pulling his arm away from Seungho, who was devastated with what he heard.

 

“A-are you… Are you breaking up with me?” Seungho stuttered. Pain has started to cover his rage.

 

“Yes! And I don’t want to see you ever again!” Sanghyun shouted as he took off. He ran away from Seungho, who seems to have been stuck on a daze.

 

Seungho felt his knees weaken but he didn’t fall on the ground. Instead, he found himself walking back inside the villa.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Hello!!!!

 

Hey guys, sorry because I wasn't able to update this story last week.

 

I thought I did but then again when I looked I didnt update it. T_T

 

Aigoooooo.... Minahae Yorobun! 

 

And just to make it up to you guys, I will surely update this fic tomorrow again!

 

I really, really appreciate all of you for subbing...commenting...reading... and especially for supporting me...

 

THANK YOU!!!

 

I promise to do my best in writing and I will surely write better with your lovely comments. So please leave comments for me neh?

 

Thank you!

 

 

from,

kimichi21