The Tell-Tale

Gone

"You... what's the meaning of this?!" Seungho shouted.

 

Jihoon sighed and he fixed his cufflinks. "I shall explain it in the simplest way I can. This villa is actually Master Changsun's manor. He has been here for decades, waiting for the lady Hyunie to come back. And it is fate that had brought them back together." Jihoon said.

 

"What do you mean?" Cheolyong asked.

 

"Lady Hyunie's soul is inside your friend's body. And it seems that she remembers master Changsun. This is the day we've all been waiting for." Jihoon said. He had a smile on his lips and his eyes filled with happiness.

 

"What are you talking about?! A-are you saying that Sanghyun is someone else?!" Seungho blasted at Jihoon.

 

"No young master. Not merely someone else. He is the reincarnation of lady Hyunie, Master Changsun's lost wife." Jihoon claimed with a proud look on his face.

 

"This is bull! How the do you expect us to believe this kind of crap?!" Seungho blasted again. "Tell me where the Sanghyun is or you'll get it from me!" Seungho threatened but Jihoon did not even seem afraid a t all.

 

Instead, Jihoon gave them a grin.

 

"Young master, you cannot change destiny. Lady Hyunie was destined to come back to Master Changsun. Even if it meant to wait for years, decades or even centuries." Jihoon said.

 

"A-a-are you... D-d-does this mean... y-y-you're ghosts?!" Cheolyong stuttered. Jihoon just gave him a smile and it sent shivers down his spine.

 

"Bull! Everything is bull!" Seungho blasted and he charged towards Jihoon to punch him.

 

Just as he swung his arm to punch, his fist went through Jihoon.

 

"Young master, you must accept that the friend you knew will soon be Gone." Jihoon said and he disappeared.

 

Cheolyong, Seungho and Byunghee were suddenly in the garden.

 

"W-what happened?" Byunghee asked as he looked at the two.

 

"Sanghyun... we need to see Sanghyun!" Seungho said in panic.

 

"Let’s split up to find him!" Cheolyong said.

 

"No! They might do something if we split up." Seungho said.

 

"Guys, what the hell is going on?" Byunghee asked, totally flustered about everything.

 

"We need to get out of here Byunghee. This place is haunted!" Cheolyong said.

 

Just at the mere mention of haunted, the place changed. The warm and welcoming environment turned into a dark barren land. The villa changed into an old manor. It was already near its broken state. The roof had holes as well as the walls. Everything changed into something old and barren.

 

They all gasped at the sudden change. They didn’t even expect that the place that they were staying was actually just an illusion.

 

"Let’s go!" Seungho initiated. He was worried to death about Sanghyun. If they didn’t hurry and find him, they will surely lose Sanghyun.

 

They all ran into the manor. They looked around, even shouting for Sanghyun's name. But then Cheolyong noticed a dim light coming from the village where they headed that morning.

 

Cheolyong led the way but before they could reach the village, the dirt path was gone. It seems that it never existed all along.

 

Cheolyong bit his lower lip and he still continued going down. They were afraid but they were more afraid of losing Sanghyun.

 

Cheolyong stumbled onto something but luckily Byunghee caught a hold of his arm.

 

"Be careful." Byunghee said and Cheolyong nodded.

 

They made their way to the village and it seems that there's a feast to be held. The three noticed that the people were headed to one direction. They started following everyone and they were surprised to see Sanghyun and Changsun seated together by the fountain in the middle of the village. Sanghyun doesn’t seem to notice the people all around since they seem to be flocking behind them.

 

Just as the three were about to go to Sanghyun, they were suddenly stopped by an invisible wall.

 

"What the hell is this?!" Seungho shouted.

 

"Sanghyun! Sanghyun! Get away from him!" Cheolyong pleaded.

 

"Get us out of here!" Byunghee shouted too.

 

But seems like no one can see nor hear them. What's worse is that Sanghyun can’t see nor hear them too.

 

"No... No... No, no, no, no, no!!!" Seungho chanted.

 

"Sanghyun!!!!" Cheolyong shouted.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Wah!!!!

 

So many things that happened!!

 

 

Aigoooo,..... I hope you all dont kill me because of this.

 

 

I know I am being really unreasonable right now but I really hope you will still stay until the ending of this story.

 

I hope you all will still be there to support me.

 

 

Gah! My heart... It's slowly making me sad that I finished another story and that I have to move on to another story again. 

 

But I will do all of this and finish my alphabet collection of SeungDoongJoon before the end of the year. or at least that's what I hope to accomplish. T_T

 

 

I really thank you guys for staying. I really thank you too because of leaving comments and reading.

 

THANK YOU!!!

 

Also,,,,,,,,, please dont forget to leave more comments. I will surely be happier and I will have more strength to write.

 

So yeah.... thank you!

 

 

from,

kimichi21