The Fight

Gone

 

We rushed back to the villa, only to be welcomed by a mad…

 

“S-Seungho…”

 

“Where were you?! We’ve been searching all over the place for you!” Seungho suddenly burst at me. I didn’t even know what to answer him because I felt panic overcome me.

 

“I-I…” I started but I was soon cut off when someone suddenly hugged me really tightly.

 

“Sanghyun!!!” I heard Cheolyong cry out. “I missed you!!! Good thing you came back!!!” Cheolyong continued to cry.

 

“It’s my fault for forgetting you Cheolyongie…” I said. And I hugged him back.

 

“This is your fault. HE wouldn’t have gotten lost if you kept your eye on him. You were probably distracted by everything else that’s why you forgot him!” I suddenly heard Seungho blame Cheolyong.

 

In defense I wanted to say something but Cheolyong immediately faced Seungho, crossing his arms in anger.

 

“Do you even know what happened? Don’t assume and jump to conclusions! You ridiculous jerk!” Cheolyong blasted. “Well what else happened then? It’s a simple thing! You forgot about him so he got lost!” Seungho said.

 

“S-Seungho I…” I started but Cheolyong immediately shot again. “We both got separated by the crowd so we lost each other! I didn’t forget him! I tried searching for him before returning here!”

 

I bit my lower lip as I listened to their argument. Meanwhile, I felt my head ache with problem in front of me. These two just won’t get along at all.

 

I sighed and I noticed that Changsun didn’t utter a single word ever since we came back. I looked back and saw no one behind me.

 

“Where’d he—” I whispered to myself and I suddenly felt my hand being pulled away.

 

“We’re leaving now!” I heard Seungho’s voice say.

 

“No you’re not! Leave if you want but Sanghyun is staying here!” Cheolyong said while pulling my other arm.

 

“Let him go! I won’t let him stay here with you! How do you expect me to leave him here with such a forgetful person?!” Seungho answered back.

 

“Stop it! Both of you! Don’t you see that you’re both hurting Sanghyun?!” I suddenly heard Byunghee shout. The two immediately stopped pulling and Cheolyong let me go.

 

“Seriously… Sanghyun and I thought about this vacation so both of you can get along. But how will that even be possible if both of you always bicker and argue every time you see each other?” Byunghee said. “Tell that to your lover…” I heard Seungho answer.

 

“You just don’t get it do you? Sanghyun wants both of you to at least get along before you actually tie the knot. Cheolyong has been a big part of his life and he’s hoping that you two can at least get along for his sake.” Byunghee continued to say.

 

Seungho’s grip on my wrist tightened and I looked at him. He didn’t even dare look at me. “Is it true?” I heard him say.

 

“Y-yes…” I stuttered. Not sure if I said the right word.

 

“Does that mean that he’s more important than me?” Seungho concluded.

 

“No! That’s not what Byunghee meant!” I reasoned and Seungho faced me with anger-filled eyes. “Then what is it Sanghyun?! Compared to how you treat me with Cheolyong… I seem like the one who’s outside of the relationship. I feel like I’m outsider and you two are the ones in the relationship!” Seungho blasted at me.

 

“S-Seungho…” I called out, trying to stop him from saying anything further.

 

“You’re always on his side! You never push him away and you never tell him off! Do you even love me?!” Seungho shot at me.

 

But that last sentence really blew my whistle.

 

I felt anger spark within me.

 

And why not?

 

Anyone, accused of not loving the man they love would definitely explode when they hear that.

 

Especially coming from someone who’s already cheated on you.

 

“I… don’t… love you? Are you really asking me that question Seungho? Really? After all that I’ve done for you… The chances… the sacrifices… everything!” I said. My voice started rising up as if I was a teapot boiling with anger now.

 

“Of all the things to ask me… that’s one thing you should be asking yourself! I loved you and I still love you despite everything that’s happened. You left me before but because I love you I took you back. I gave you another chance! And here you are, asking me if I love you? Just because you’re jealous of my best friend?! Out of all the people to be jealous about! It had to be Cheolyong?! For God’s sake I could be with other guys and yet you’ll be here all jealous of Cheolyong! He’s my best friend for a reason and if I wanted him to be my lover then he wouldn’t even be my best friend!” I blasted at Seungho.

 

The anger on his face didn’t even lessen. It seemed like it’s a fight of pride. I felt helplessly angered even more.

 

But then Seungho suddenly scoffed at me. “Jealous? Who wouldn’t be… when he’s the one who’s always around you all the time! Do you even have time for me?! Hell no! All you care about is that damn best friend of yours! If he’s really the one you wanna be with then so be it!” Seungho declared as he stormed off into the villa.

 

Meanwhile, I stood there with smoke coming out of my ears. I felt really hurt but at the same time angry.

 

“Sanghyun…” I heard Cheolyong’s voice call out, followed by a warm hug.

 

“It’s ok… it’s not your fault…” I said. “I… I’ll just get some air…” I said and I walked away.

 

I need time to think about everything…

 

As I walked, I came across a really nice landscape in the backyard.

 

I sat by the swing and I started feeling my eyes water. As if tears were there.

 

“Why would I even cry now?! Out of all times… Just when I’m really pissed off…” I said to myself. But even though I wanted to deny it… I felt tears run down my face. My cheeks felt wet and I felt my nose run.

 

I felt really hurt right now. Pain started consuming me.

 

Just as I cried, I felt a pair of arms embrace me.

 

“C-Cheolyong?” I asked.

 

“It pains me to see you cry Sanghyun…” I heard a husky voice that encircled me with warmth.

 

“Changsun…” I called out and the hug tightened.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

 

ehem! so here's another chapter for this story. 

 

I tried my best to make it seem like it's a super real fight. I might have failed though. TT_TT

 

I'm sorry. (bowing)

 

Oh by the way, have you noticed anything yet?

 

Yep! 

 

this is another irritaing SPAZZ about Cheondung's GONE.

 

hahaha!

 

ehem!

 

Just to let you know, 

 

Cheondung's GONE and my GONE almost has the same plot. well...pretty much the same....hell... it's exactly Changsun's feelings!!!

 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

SUUUUPER SPAZZ OVERLOAAADDD!!!!

 

ehem ehem!

 

Back to my composed self,

 

yeah... I hope you all like this new chapter. I'll be updating my other stories by week's end as well. or later.

 

Depends on my mood.

 

haha.

 

Thanks everyone.

 

I also appreciate all your comments and support.

 

To all of you... Can you please leave comments. ? just so I know if you're liking my stories.

kinda feel sad that I have a lot of silent readers. But you know what? It's ok. I'm sure you all read this anyway. And I really love you all for reading! ^_^

 

from,

kimichi21