The Villagers 2

Gone

 

“How can you still skip-walk after eating that much?” I asked Cheolyong as he skipped down the road. “Well I’m used to it.” He answered me and blew raspberries.

 

Ugh. Such a child.

 

“You didn’t have to eat half of what ahjumma served, you know.” Changsun chuckled and I just walked as slow as I can while holding my tummy.

 

I didn’t want her to feel that we didn’t like what she served. Okay, we ended up eating everything she served. Mostly because Changsun and Cheolyong were big eaters. They finished about ¾ of it.

 

I, on the other hand had to eat at least the quarter. I’m not used to eating a lot so I tend to move slower than usual.

 

“Would you like to rest for a while?” Changsun asked and I nodded. He guided me to a bench and he sat right beside me.

 

“I guess you have a weak stomach.” Changsun said. “Yeah. I don’t really eat a lot. But it tasted really delicious and I didn’t want her to think that we didn’t like what she served.” I answered.

 

“Well, Ahjumma looked really happy when we finished everything. She was actually preparing a feast of desert but I told her you guys didn’t like sweet things so she stopped. Good thing I said that. You might feel fuller than that.” Changsun said.

 

“Yeah… I think so too.” I sighed and I leaned my back on the bench.

 

“It feels so nice to have someone to talk to once in a while.” Changsun said. I looked at him, he had this smile on his face but sadness filled his eyes.

 

“Don’t you talk to people often?” I asked, misunderstanding his sentence. “Oh I do. I talk a lot. But… It feels really nice to talk to someone who doesn’t know you. When I talk to people who knows me, they all have different expectations of what I should be and of what I should do. How I should act and how I should be.” Changsun explained.

 

“That’s why I often visit this town. No one really knows my background but they look at me as who I am. Not who I need to be. They don’t expect anything from me and it feels really nice so I often visit this place.” Changsun continued.

 

“Is that so?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.” He smiled. “I think you understand why right?” he asked me back.

 

I nodded.

 

He’s right. Something about this place makes me comfortable. I may not have that kind of heavy burden on my shoulders but I still feel refreshed when we got in the town. It feels like I’m back in my hometown.

 

“The people here are really nice. They tend to take care of visitors.” I said. He chuckled. “But you’re not a visitor for them.” He mumbled.

 

I wrinkled my forehead, not understanding what he mumbled about.

 

“What?” I asked and he gave me an assuring smile. “I guess people here are just happy to see other people come in the town. As you can see, there aren’t much visitors. The only people who visit here would be the people from the villa.” Changsun said.

 

“Oh…” I said… But then.

 

I suddenly felt this weird feeling that I forgot something.

 

“Well, are you feeling better now?” He asked me and I nodded. “Yeah. But I feel like I forgot something.” I said. He wrinkled his forehead. “What is it?” He asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

 

“I’m not sure…” I answered.

 

“Well why don’t we continue with the tour while you’re thinking?” he offered and I smiled at him, “Sure!”

 

We continued walking in the town. Since there weren’t any cars, it feels really nice to be in a small town like this. Although it is a far place from all technological stuff, it feels relaxing.

 

We went to different shops and I realized one thing.

 

All of them seem to love to see Changsun. It seems that everyone does like him a lot. They also a bit because it seems like we’re on a date. I would only giggle and chuckle. He would often blush and it makes him cuter that way.

 

We walked around and told stories while walking. Things about our lives.

 

He told me that he was actually a son of a well-known business man and he’s been expected to follow his father’s footsteps. He’s the sole heir so everyone expects him to be a proper man.

 

He doesn’t actually like it. He likes to be performer. But seems like his father objects to it so he would often go to this town just to relax from his father’s pressure.

 

“Would you like to eat ice cream? The old guy who sells ice cream right in the corner is an old friend of my father. I’ve always made sure to come to his shop every time I go here.” Changsun said. I looked at where he was pointing at and I saw the old man he was referring to.

 

“Does he make the ice cream himself?” I asked.

 

“He does! And it tastes delicious!” Changsun said while nodding. I nodded and said, “Then, let’s go and get some!”

 

The moment we set foot near the shop, the old guy immediately looked at me. His eyes widened with the sight of me and he had teary eyes.

 

“Changsun… you… you…” he stammered. I looked at Changsun and he smiled at the old guy.

 

“Mm… I did.” Changsun said and the old guy suddenly smiled. I didn’t get what they were talking about but I felt like it was related to me.

 

I saw tears fall down the old guy’s cheeks and he immediately wiped it off with the back of his hand.

 

“If you’re here for ice cream… take whatever you want! You can eat all of it if you like!” the old guy said as he offered the ice cream to us. “Ahjusshi… we won’t be able to eat all of that anyway.” Changsun chuckled.

 

“I’m just happy for you.” The old man said. All I could do is smile at him. The way these two are talking seems like it’s a father and son relationship.

 

Wait…

 

Father and son?

 

“Oh no! Cheolyongie!” I suddenly said, very flustered. Changsun and the old man looked at me, bewildered.

 

“Omo… you’re right. We lost him.” Changsun said.

 

“Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!” I was in panic. What the hell?! Why would I forget Cheolyong?! Oh my goodness!!!

 

“I need to go back to the villa!” I declared in a panic and Changsun nodded his head.

 

The old man wanted to stop us but I felt really bad for forgetting Cheolyong that I didn’t even notice that we left already.

 

We rushed back to the villa, only to be welcomed by a mad…

 

“S-Seungho…”

 

~~~***~~~

 

Whooooohooooo!!!

 

ehem.... so yeah....

 

I do think you've all heard about Cheondung's First Digital Single...and guess what the title is???? 

 

 

GONE!!!

 

 

Yep! the same as the fic. I will totally flip out if the song is any way connected to this fic. Ooooooooohhhh... It means I have a telepathic connection with Cheondung!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

 

 

or it's just pure coinsidence. I'll take the first reason though. haha!

 

 

And erm yeah. I'm sure you all know what's happening next.

This is gonna be a big fight. uh-oh. 

 

oh well..

But I hope you all like this. hahaha!

 

I just think I'm getting too excited for all my fics for some reason. Maybe because people around me are being really nice. It helps a lot. And a lot of you have been really, really helpful.

 

I love the fact that a lot of you leave comments. Thank you.

 

so til next time!

 

 

from,

kimichi21 (>.<)m *Pyong!!!*