The Past's Memory

Gone

 

“Master, the food is served. There’s buffet—” the butler started but was soon cut off when Seungho glared at him. “Shut up.” Seungho simply shot at him. The butler backed away.

 

Seungho continued walking. He didn’t exactly know where he was going. But he seemed to be in a trance. A trance where he wanted to be alone. A trance where he walked without a place to go.

 

But after a while, he stumbled upon a vase. This woke him up from his trance.

 

He looked around and he wrinkled his forehead.

 

“Where am I?” he questioned himself. Wondering where he had headed off to. He looked around. It was an old room. The things in it seemed to be old, something that had been there for years. There were no dust but everything seems to have been in an era of olden times.

 

He scanned at some things. Looking at them, inspecting if they’re real. And they are.

 

But something caught his attention.

 

There was a piece in the room that was covered with a white cloth. It was most likely a painting. He walked towards it, wanting to know what it was. He wrinkled his forehead as he slowly pulled the white cloth away from it.

 

His eyes widened at the sight of the painting.

 

It was a painting of the guy who he saw dancing with Sanghyun and a woman who had Sanghyun’s face.

 

“Sanghyun…” He unconsciously said. “!” he exclaimed. Realizing that this might be something bad.

 

He rushed out of the room, only to be surprised that there was a maze outside of the room. There were stairs everywhere and rooms all over.

 

Seungho backed away right when he saw that. But he was determined to find Sanghyun. So he took a step and he immediately fell. As he fell, he thought of Sanghyun.

 

He couldn’t help but think of Sanghyun.

 

But just as he felt the floor about to hit his back, he woke up and panted. He looked around and he was back in their room. He stood up and he immediately went out of the room to search for Sanghyun but he saw Cheolyong and Byunghee instead.

 

“Where’s Sanghyun?!” Seungho asked in panic. “H-He went out remember?” Cheolyong said. Seungho’s eyes widened and he went back to their room. He looked out the window and he saw Sanghyun dancing with another guy.

 

“Deja vu…” Seungho whispered to himself. “What’s wrong with you?” Cheolyong asked and Seungho immediately faced them. “I need to stop Sanghyun.” Seungho mumbled to himself, not minding the confused stares that he’s getting.

 

“What are you talking about?” Cheolyong asked. “I… I don’t know but something’s not right. Especially the guy that Sanghyun is dancing with.” Seungho answered. Cheolyong looked at Seungho in confusion, but Seungho looked out the window which was soon followed by Cheolyong. Cheolyong gasped at the sight.

 

“What is it? Do you know that guy?” Seungho asked, irritation evident in his voice. “N-No…” Cheolyong stuttered, trying his best not to show Seungho the panic in his voice.

 

All of a sudden the room’s doorbell rang and Byunghee opened to door. He was welcomed with a smiling Jihoon, the butler.

 

“Good evening young master. The dining hall has been filled with food. I suggest that you take your fill.” The butler said and he bowed before leaving.

 

Seungho and Cheolyong came out of the room. Cheolyong had this worrisome expression while Seungho had the same expression.

 

Seungho and Cheolyong immediately ran past the doors and was hoping to get to Sanghyun. As they neared the garden doors, Cheolyong seemed to feel an eerie feeling. Just when he was about to stop Seungho from opening the door, the door flung open revealing the old room that Seungho saw.

 

The painting was situated in the middle of the room. It seemed to have moved.

 

"So you've seen it." Jihoon, the butler, said. He walked out behind the painting.

 

"You... what's the meaning of this?!" Seungho shouted.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Annyeeeoooooooong!!!!!

 

hihihi.... omo! 

 

How are all of you? 

 

Aigoooooo.... So it seems. I know what you are all thinking. I didn't update yesterday when I said I was supposed to. T_T

 

MIANHAE!!!

 

But I did update today... It's just that I got home really late from work yesterday that all I did was sleep once I got home. 

 

So yeah.

 

Hope you all like it!

 

And the mystery is starting to unravel......eeeeeeep!

 

Stay tuned!

 

 

Also, please dont forget to leave comments.

 

I value each comment and I really love reading it a lot. 

 

May it be simple or long or even just a word.

 

THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS!!!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

I just feel so awesome. I dont know why.

 well... until next time!

 

from,

kimichi21