The Finale

Gone

Hello Everyone!

 

I'm sorry for not informing you but... Gone is actually coming to its end.

 

I know... It's so short but that's just how the story is.

 

I really hope that you all liked it tho! ^_^

 

I had fun writing this and I hope to see you all again on the next letter!

 

PEACE!!!

 

(Don't forget to leave comments. T_T)

 

from,

kimichi21

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sanghyun suddenly turned his head, looking for something or someone.

 

"What’s wrong?" Changsun asked.

 

"N-nothing. I just felt like someone called me." Sanghyun said.

 

Changsun chuckled. "You’re really cute." Changsun said which earned a blush from Sanghyun.

 

"You know... You're someone who've been really nice to me. Even though you don’t really know me. I don’t often find that in people now a days. They would often judge me before they even try to know me." Changsun said.

 

Sanghyun looked at him with concerned eyes. “Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair for you?” Sanghyun asked.

 

“Everything in this world is unfair. But I guess it’s nice to know someone who isn’t like the whole world.” Changsun answered. He smiled for Sanghyun and the latter can only smile back.

 

“You know… I don’t know why… but I’ve been having this really eerie feeling that I’ve been here before and that I’ve already met you.” Sanghyun confessed.

 

This made Changsun smile. Having heard Sanghyun tell him that he seems to remember something, it brings joy in his heart.

 

“Sanghyun…” Changsun called out and he held Sanghyun’s hand.

 

Sanghyun looked at his hand in between Changsun’s hands then he looked up to Changsun.

 

“I know it’s only been a while… but… I truly think that it’s not mere attraction that I feel for you.” Changsun said and Sanghyun felt his cheeks heat up. Maybe it was because he was starting to feel really conscious in front of Changsun. He didn’t even realize that he was already staring at Changsun.

 

“Sanghyun… I know it’s really fast… but can I be a part of your life?” Changsun asked with a lovely smile. Sanghyun couldn’t help but bite his lower lip and nod. He didn’t even know what to say anymore. He had never felt this excitement. Not even for Seungho. He felt like it was something unbearable. He had a feeling inside that just made him more conscious yet happy.

 

Changsun held onto his cheek, caressing it. It felt like he had always done this to him. Or it felt like he had always wanted to do this.

 

Sanghyun closed his eyes and felt Changsun’s warmth on his cheek. It felt awfully familiar and he just couldn’t shrug it off anymore. “Changsun…” Sanghyun called out and he looked at Changsun.

 

Changsun looked at him with a passion, it felt like he had been in love with Sanghyun since forever and Sanghyun felt it.

 

Changsun leaned forward and planted a kiss on Sanghyun’s lips.

 

The moment their lips met, a bright light exploded from their lips. Everything was covered with the bright light.

 

The couple who kissed, the villagers around and the village.

 

But Byunghee, Cheolyong and Seungho were still there, covering their eyes. Hoping that the blinding bright light won’t blind them.

 

As the bright light slowly died down, the three looked back at the couple who kissed.

 

In their shock they were all taken aback. Cheolyong even fell on his behind as he felt tears fill his eyes.

 

“Sanghyun…” Cheolyong cried out.

 

Changsun was glowing in a white translucent color while floating. He smiled at the three as he held the hand of a woman beside him.

 

She was also glowing in a white translucent color but she had the same face as Sanghyun. She smiled at the three. It was as sweet as any smile, she seems to be really happy.

 

“Cheolyong-ah…” the woman called out and Cheolyong shook his head as tears continued to fall freely on his face. For some reason he had managed to push himself up to run to Sanghyun’s body lying just under the floating spirits.

 

“Sanghyun… please tell me you’re ok… Sanghyun!” Cheolyong said, shaking Sanghyun’s body. But he didn’t notice that Sanghyun’s chest did not heave up nor down. It was motionless…

 

It was lifeless.

 

“Cheolyongie…” the woman called out and she lowered down to Cheolyong’s eye level. “It’s me… Sanghyun.” The woman said.

 

Cheolyong looked at the woman as he hugged Sanghyun’s body. “No… No… You’re not Sanghyun… Sanghyun’s a guy… Please… Please bring him back… I want him back!” Cheolyong cried.

 

The woman bit her lower lip as she looked at Cheolyong. It hurts her that her best friend is crying again but it seems that she cannot comfort him this time. Arms enveloped Cheolyong and Byunghee was already there, hugging Cheolyong too.

 

The woman gave Byunghee a sympathetic look, and Byunghee could only look back at her with the same look.

 

“What have you done to him?!” a growling voice blasted. The woman knew who had made that sound. She looked up and she saw Seungho glaring at her.

 

“I didn’t do anything. I merely freed her soul.” Changsun answered. Not minding if Seungho was already at his wit’s end. He was already furious. But Changsun cared less.

 

“Freed her soul?! Cut the crap! You killed him!” Seungho accused.

 

“No. He’s right. He freed me.” The woman answered. “Right after our wedding, my mother pushed me off the stairs and I lost my memory. But somehow my heart ached as time passed by. I was enslaved to a man who I did not love. He did nothing but hurt me. All I felt was pain. But we built a family. Or at least that’s what I think it is. I was only able to bear 2 children and as I gave birth to my second child, I felt that my life has finally come to an end. But I breathed again, only to find that I was not in my normal body.” The woman explained.

 

“I was reincarnated to the youngest member of the family, over and over and over again. I’ve always felt like something was missing. That someone was out there waiting for me. But I couldn’t remember. I couldn’t fully remember until I came back.” The woman continued.

 

“When I met Changsun and the villagers, I knew they were familiar and the kiss seemed to have broken the seal of my forgotten memories. I remembered everything.” The woman concluded.

 

“Bull… this is all bull! Bring Sanghyun back to life! Don’t you know how much he means to us?! To me?!” Seungho shouted. Anger-filled shouts.

 

“No. No more. I don’t want to feel pain anymore. I’ve had enough pain. I want to rest in peace and I want to be with the man I love. The man I never got the chance to build a real family with.” The woman answered with finality.

 

“You can’t make her stay if she wants to go!” one of the villagers exclaimed.

 

“Leave her at peace!” another villager said.

 

One by one the villagers showed up and they defended the woman.

 

“Hyunie… I’m glad you came back…” the old man who sold ice cream said as he fronted himself from the crowd. The woman’s eyes grew big and she smiled at him.

 

“Father…” Hyunie whispered, tears freely falling from her eyes.

 

“Let’s go home.” The old man smiled at her.

 

She faced Cheolyong and smiled at him.

 

“Amongst all the pain and hurt I felt… you were the only blessing I knew. Thank you…” Hyunie said. Then she shifted her gaze to Byunghee. “For bringing me back here. I thank you. Please take care of Cheolyong like you always do. I leave him to you…” and she gave them both a smile.

 

She felt something pass through her and she looked, a hand was trying to hold her wrist but it just went through her.

 

She looked at the owner of the hand and she saw Seungho.

 

“I know you can easily move on. You’ve done it before. So you can do it again.” Hyunie said.

 

With a final smile, she floated back beside Changsun.

 

Changsun held her hand and they smiled at each other.

 

“Let’s go…” Changsun said.

 

Hyunie nodded her head and they turned into little circular lights.

 

As they ascended to the sky, several lights followed suit. Cheolyong looked around and saw the villagers turn into the circular lights that followed the couple.

 

Then Cheolyong caught sight of the old woman who had served them food this morning. She gave Cheolyong a caring smile and lipped “Thank you.” She turned into the circular light and followed.

 

The sky was filled with the circular lights. It looked like stars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, hey…” a guy shook Cheolyong lightly. Cheolyong slowly opened his eyes and he saw that a guy wearing a police uniform was waking him up.

 

“w-what happened?” Cheolyong asked.

 

The officer sighed heavily. “You youngsters nowadays. You drink too much and forget everything the next day.” The officer said.

 

Cheolyong wrinkled his forehead. He doesn’t drink. He never drinks. He even hated the smell of alcohol.

 

But he didn’t know why.

 

Or… Maybe he forgot why.

 

“I don’t understand. I don’t drink.” Cheolyong answered and the officer didn’t look convinced. The officer looked around and asked, “Well how about those two? If you guys didn’t drink then how did you end up in this field? Are you guys on drugs then?” The officer asked.

 

Cheolyong looked around and he saw Byunghee and Seungho sitting on the ground just like him. They were on an open field.

 

But he couldn’t remember why they were there in the first place.

 

“I… I don’t know… I don’t remember…” Cheolyong answered. The officer shook his head. “Drunk brats.” The officer mumbled but Cheolyong heard it.

 

But he didn’t mind it. He thought of why they were there. He thought of why they ended up in such a place but he just couldn’t remember anything.

 

He wrinkled his forehead as he thought.

 

Just then a strong gust of wind passed by and for some reason, Cheolyong heard someone whisper in his ear.

 

“Thank you… Cheolyongie…”

 

For some reason tears started rolling down Cheolyong’s eyes. He wiped them but they continuously flowed from his eyes. He had looked behind to check if Seungho and Byunghee were also crying and they were. Seungho was staring into space while tears fell from his eyes while Byunghee looked at him with a wrinkled forehead. They were all crying without a reason.

 

Maybe they also heard that angelic voice that thanked him.

 

Or maybe because of something else.

 

But they forgot.

 

They forgot that Sanghyun was Gone.

 

 

 

~~~***~~~

 
 

And so the story comes to an end.

Thank you so much for all your support. I've really gained a lot of inspiration from all of you. All your comments helped me improve and think better for the next upcoming fics. Hope you will still continue to support me and my fics.

I really appreaciate everything. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

See you all again!

 

return to:

(My SeungDoongJoon Alphabet)

kimichi21 m(^_^)m *byong-byong~~~*