The Feeling

Gone

 

“I wish you’ll feel better now.” Changsun said and he left. I looked at his back longingly. I sighed before opening the door, only to see Cheolyong crying his heart out while Byunghee hugged him.

 

“This is all my fault. Sanghyun’s mad at me now. I really hope Seungho would just disappear from our lives then everything would be better! Sanghyun really deserves someone better. Why is he like that anyway?”  Cheolyong sobbed.

 

I felt my chest tighten at the sight of my best friend crying for me. He won’t usually cry. He’s a tough guy. But he would often cry when he thinks he’s done something wrong. Such a cutie.

 

As if hearing my thoughts, Byunghee looked at me. He gave me a relieved look.

 

“Sanghyun-ah…” he called out and Cheolyong flinched in his arms.

 

“Hey… I’m sorry I walked out on you guys. I… I just needed a breather.” I said and Byunghee nodded. Cheolyong still didn’t look at me.

 

“Cheolyongie…” I called out and he still didn’t look.

 

“You know… I guess you’re right. Seungho seems to be someone I shouldn’t really be depending on.” I said as I sat beside them. “I was so clouded with the fact that I love him so I looked over all the bad things he did. But seeing him betray me all over again just reminded me of my stupidity.” I continued and Cheolyong immediately looked at me.

 

“What do you mean?! Did Seungho—?” He started but was immediately cut off when Seungho suddenly barged in the room. A very strong smell of alcohol came from him which earned him glares from us.

 

“Sanghyun was nowhere to be found and you had the guts to drink out?!” Byunghee said. Seungho wrinkled his forehead and he shook his head. “I didn’t drink! That stupid butler spilled some drinks on me!” Seungho defended.

 

I looked away, not believing him.

 

“If you don’t believe me I don’t care. But I’m telling the truth.” Seungho said and he started walking towards our separate room.

 

“Then where were you? You never came back in the room since you two fought.” Cheolyong started and Seungho stopped on his tracks. Seungho sighed and he glared at Cheolyong. “I was looking for a place to bring out my anger!” he shot at Cheolyong.

 

“And did you find a place?” I asked with a low voice. I didn’t look at him but I know he looked at me.

 

“No I didn’t. Because when I was about to get out of this place that butler spilled alcohol on me and I had to go back here to change my clothes.” Seungho answered.

 

“Doesn’t seem to take too long for all those things to happen.” I said and I finally looked at him. I knew that was a cold gaze from my eyes since he flinched.

 

“Sanghyun-ah, I told you what happened. So if you don’t believe me then don’t.” Seungho said and he entered the room. I stood up and said “Well I hope you had fun with those girls. They probably had fun flirting with you too.” I said and I walked straight out of the room.

 

I don’t know why but my chest tightened and my heart won’t stop beating heavily. I feel bad. I feel terrible. I feel like .

 

I walked down the villa, only to meet the butler.

 

“Hey…” I said and he turned to smile at me. “Is there anything I can help you with?” the butler said and I asked “Is it true that you spilled alcohol on one of our friends?” I asked and he seemed shocked. “Oh I would never do such a thing! I could definitely get fired if I do such mistakes.” The butler seemed scared. It feels like he got scared when I asked him about that.

 

“So you didn’t…” I said and I gave out a biter smile. “Liar…” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Master, is there something wrong?” he asked me. I shook my head and I said “No… I’ll just be out in the garden.” I said and he bowed.

 

I went to the garden.

 

Expecting Changsun to be there.

 

And he was.

 

The sight was magnificent. There was firefly everywhere. Changsun stood in the middle, looking above at the stars. Smiling.

 

I couldn’t help but smile at him.

 

“They’re beautiful.” I said and Changsun immediately looked at me. He gave me a bigger smile and he nodded at me. “They are.”

 

“Would you care for a dance?” Changsun asked as he reached out his hand. I looked at it and I took it. “Sure.”

 

There wasn’t music.

 

But there was certainly something magical about it. The fireflies that flew around the garden and the way he danced with me. It felt so familiar that I feel like I’ve done this before.

 

And if I did… Then maybe everything else is a dream and this is my reality.

 

~~~***~~~

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD................

 

I'M BACK!!!

 

Oh yeah! 

 

Oh ! Oh!

 

Oh YEAH!

 

 

I'm feeling awesome!!!

 

 

hahaha!

 

I feel great that I actually survived the trip around Canada. And I'm surprised to see that you all didnt leave me.

 

 

I really am surprised. Seriously.

 

I thought you guys would unsubscribe because I wont be able to update as often as I do but I was so wrong.

 

Sorry for even doubting any of you.

 

From now on I shall do my bestest best to present stories that will give all of you awesome experiences when reading it.

 

I just hope I can do that.

 

Haha!

 

Anyhoo...

 

How have you all been? I wish you are all well and good.

 

I really love all of you for staying with me.

 

And because of that, I have updated at the said promised date. I hope you all like this because I certainly had fun writing it.

 

I hope to hear from all of you!

 

Leave comments to let me know what you think. I would love to know. 

 

 

Love,

kimichi21