Trapped!

The Underworld and Heaven

 

There's a bit of violence, fortunately, not too much :)

Tao’s POV

I wake up in a stone room with one wall made of glass.

“Tiffany?” I ask looking around.

“Oh she’s safe, but not for long” A cold voice says. A man dressed in black comes into sight and he has two bodyguards carrying Tiffany between them.

“What are you going to do to her?” I ask trembling.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” He says. I pound on the glass as hard as I can; it only shakes slightly. The man just laughs harshly, “That glass is near unbreakable, and even someone with your strength can't break it.” He sits down in a chair. Tiffany stirs slightly.

“What do you want?” I ask slowly. He shrugs.

“When I’m done with you, I’ll collect the bounty. Now I’ll have some fun with you two. An angel and a werewolf; such good finds!” He smiles but his eyes remain emotionless. He pulls a knife out and begins cleaning his fingernails.

“You wouldn’t be acting so tough if I was out of the prison.” I smirk. He ignores me.

“I know she’ll heal but that doesn’t stop her from healing pain does it?” He cuts into her cheek and she hisses in pain struggling against her captors.

“Stop.” I pound the glass again. He takes the blade to her arm and cuts there as well causing her to whimper. Then he stabs her in the stomach earning a scream. “Stop! Please stop! I beg you!” I plead.

“You know, I believe that the only way to hurt someone is to hurt the people close to them.” He says calmly looking at the knife. I ignore him and look at Tiffany. “Ah yes, I’m not done yet.” He slits . I scream for him to stop until my head is experiences a familiar pain again but I just had my transformation it can't happen so soon. I clutch my head and try to focus. I’m not transforming but everything else is the same. I glance out the window; it’s an eclipse. I rack my head for information about eclipses; werewolves go crazy for a short period of time and are very dangerous and stay in human form. I look for Tiffany and see her staring at me in shock. I shoot her a look: Run now. She looks at the bodyguards; they’re distracted so she punches them both in the jaw and flies up to the balcony. She turns around; What are you going to do? But at that moment, my vision turns red and my mind disappears.

I know the chapters are quite short so sorry about that but at least important things happen!