Hello Father

The Underworld and Heaven

Tao’s POV

“B-because angels can’t heal things like me.” I say quietly.

“No, I will heal you, I have to be able to.” Tiffany presses her hands harder onto my chest, “Please.” She sobs. Suddenly, my chest grows warm and my eyes flutter shut. “Tao?” She asks, voice level rising. I sit up and watch as my stomach mends itself and the blood disappears.

“You did it.” I smile slightly at her. She looks at me with her tear-streaked face and hugs me tightly.

“I thought you were going to die.” She sobs into my shirt.

“But I’m not.” I hug her back. “As for the stuff up there, sorry about that.” I say.

“It’s fine.” She says.

“You really love the wolf, don’t you Tiffany?” An unfamiliar voice says. I turn around to three angels with their wings out.

“Yes father, I do.” She calmly says as I look wide-eyed from her to her father. He looks at me sternly.

“Listen wolf: if you ever hurt my daughter, I will personally send you back to where you came from the hard way.” Tiffany’s father warns, I nod. “Will you take care of her?” He asks.

“Of course.” I nod again. He smiles slightly.

“That’s good, and Tiffany. Don’t go on for weeks and not send me anything, I get worried.” He says to her.

“Ok.” She smiles. Then he and the other angels turn and fly away back to heaven.

“Well. That was…a surprising turn of events.” I get out. Her smile brightens.

“Want to come to the park?” She asks.

 “Okay, but it may be a bit dusty.” I get to my feet. She hugs me again tightly. “Ah, you’re crushing me.” I say smiling. She hits my arm playfully. I lean down and kiss her cheek.

“What was that for?” She asks blushing slightly.

“For saving me.” I reply.

“No problem.” She says.

“I think you’re the only angel ever to heal a werewolf, that is an accomplishment.” I grab her hand.

“I think so too, and I’m the only angel ever to have a werewolf as her boyfriend.” She grins. I lean down again and kiss her for real.

"What was that one for." She asks, eyes sparkling.

“That was for us.” I whisper.