Becoming Super

Kitchen of Stories

Warning: Crack fic alert.

 

-

 

All hero stories have a beginning and the same can be said for a villain or a villain turned hero or a hero turned villain or whatever, that’s not the point. So this story begins in an unnamed hospital where an irresponsible and similarly unnamed nurse left two newborn babies in the same crib as she went for a toilet break. That and the fact that she forgotten about her torchlight she had left with one of the babies, who was so fascinated with the specific item and was only willing to stop crying when given that item.

 

While playing with the light, she shone it at the other baby. The sudden shock made the other baby cried in fear as she hit back with her tiny fingers. Little did she know, she was a long distance relative of Wolverine and her pinky nail scratches the baby with the torch, leaving a scar that would follow the poor baby forever. Inevitably, both babies started crying and soon, all the babies in the nursery cried along. Unbeknownst to both babies, that marked the start of their feud.

 

-

 

Fast forward twenty five years, that winter, the wolf wind howled blew and the tree leaves rustled, giving rise to an eerie setting for an impending crime to occur. Of course, there was a lonesome man and soon-to-be victim on his way home in the middle of the night, cursing his stupidity of taking public transport instead of cabbing all the way to his doorstep. Yes, he, his, him, a man.

 

Dressed in a trench coat, a mysterious figure lurked in the shadows like a silent reader in AFF, waiting to pounce on writers the victim she was eyeing since the very start. She was a wolf hunting her prey, a lecherous wolf in fact. Flipping up her collar, the figure fixed her mask and let out an evil smirk as she watched her unsuspecting victim turned the corner and into a dark alley. It was the perfect spot for her to make a move.

 

Jumping right in front of him and blocking his way, the mysterious figure pulled loose her trench coat and flashed at him.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The man let out an unmanly scream which further fueled her disturbing and erted sense of accomplishment.

 

Nonetheless, she rolled her eyes at his wimpy scream since she was all dressed and basically hadn’t flash anything sinister, yet.

 

Her victim seemed to realize that and open his eyes slightly before fully before glaring at her bewildered.

 

It’s time. She thought as she flipped her coat backwards and drew her torchlight tucked at the side of her waist. She pointed the torchlight directly at the man’s eyes, turned it on and flashed at him in one swift motion.

 

“URGGHH!!! MY EYES!!” The sudden bright light blinded the man who groaned in agony.

 

Taking the opportunity, she quickly flipped her torchlight as if it was a pen, and mind you, she had practiced pen flipping countless time to perfect the torchlight flipping skill. Immediately, she struck the man on his head with her custom-made titanium torchlight and knocked him out instantly.

 

“Mwahahahaha!!” She laughed evilly at the unconscious man, ready to rob him clean when she heard someone behind her.

 

“FLASHER! Stop whatever you are doing! You are under arrest!” The familiar voice shouted out.

 

“The, the, THE!!! How many times do I have to say I am not just a flasher but THE Flasher?” She turned around to see a red head in front of her, holding out both pinkies in fighting stance. “Gosh, and what’s with all that pink? I am surprised to see that you didn’t dye your hair pink, Pink Pinky.”

 

“Geez, flasher, pink is THE colour!” Pink Pinky replied as she fixed her pink outfit before going back to her fighting stance.

 

“Whatever,” The Flasher rolled her eyes at Pink Pinky who blatantly ignored her insistence on being called ‘THE Flasher’. “I can’t believe you are a distance relative of Wolverine. A total disappointment I say, when all you have is 3 cm long pinky nails of strength.”

 

“At least my long pinky nails not only fight crime, they served me well in picking my nose, while all you have is a useless torchlight.” Pink Pinky scoffed. “Seriously, you are a total disgrace to be a distance relative of Flash. He was such a great superhero yet you rather be a lowly robber.”

 

“Cut the crap, Pink Pinky.” The Flasher scowled as she tighten her grip on her torchlight and ready herself for a fight.

 

Without warning, Pink Pinky dashed towards The Flasher armed with her painted pink pinky and attempted to cut The Flasher. The Flasher quickly raised her torchlight to parry the sharp nails.

 

Clink, clink, clink.

 

Taking advantage of her two pinkies against The Flasher’s single torchlight, Pink Pinky used her left pinky to hold onto the weapon and tried to strike The Flasher with her right. However, The Flasher was no pushover, she quickly detached her torchlight from Pink Pinky’s hold and back away to avoid the strike.

 

Frustrated at how they were on par in skills with each other, Pink Pinky was getting more aggressive and less careful with her moves. The sly torchlight welder was quick to pick up on that fact and was waiting patiently for an opening to put Pink Pinky down.

 

Just then, The Flasher gave Pink Pinky an upward , aiming for Pink Pinky’s chin with her torchlight but Pink Pinky swiftly blocked the move with her left forearm. Seeing a chance, The Flasher switched on the torchlight in an attempt to blind Pink Pinky. However, Pink Pinky had anticipated that move and raised her left palm to shield herself from the blinding light.

 

Before Pink Pinky could congratulate herself for being able to dodge The Flasher’s signature move of flashing her opponent, The Flasher took out her spare torchlight from her bra and flashed her again, this time, from the side.

 

“UGGHHHH, MY EYES!!” Pink Pinky groaned as she covered her eyes with her left hand while waving her right pinky in the air, hoping to deflect any attack when she was temporary blinded.

 

Luckily for Pink Pinky, the police siren could be heard from a distance and was approaching.

 

“Too bad Pink Pinky,” The Flasher said with an evil grin. “Till next time!”

 

With that, The Flasher disappeared into the night, leaving a desperately blinking Pink Pinky to regain her sight and a semi-conscious whining man.

 

“That stupid Flasher, I am so going to get her one day!” Pink Pinky scowled before quickly making her exit as well to avoid getting caught and exposing her identity.

 

-

 

Following day, at a random office building, a woman stood in front of the pantry television as she took a sip of her Ma juice.

 

“What are you watching?” Tiffany asked as she entered the pantry with an empty cup and walked towards the coffee maker.

 

“Oh newsflash about last night’s incident.” Seohyun replied nonchalantly.

 

“Newsflash: Flasher has struck again. This time, she was sighted at a dark back alley in an attempt to rob a poor man of his ill-gotten but hard earned cash.  However, Pink Pinky has foiled her attempt yet again. Our reporter at the scene has more.” The news announcer spoke through the television.

 

“Yes, I am now at the crime scene, and here with us is the victim of the incident, Mr Iam Athug. Tell us Mr Athug, what exactly happened last night?” The reporter shoved the microphone into the man’s face.

 

“I was going home, being all innocent and good but suddenly, the wretch jumped out and flashed me!” The man faked a sob. “It was too sudden and fast that I couldn’t retaliate and she knocked me out.”

 

Before the reported could do an ending, the man quickly grabbed the microphone and said, “They said Pink Pinky later appeared and saved me but honestly, I think they are in cahoots. Otherwise, how could one measly girl knock me out? Think about it, of so many incidents of encounters, Pink Pinky never managed to catch Flasher.”

 

“Okay, thank you, Mr Athug,” The reporter quickly snatched her microphone back. “This is Reporter Noitall reporting for TV XQ.”

 

“What does this tell us? It’s a conspiracy!!!” The man’s voice could still be heard from the background.

 

“How ungrateful.” Tiffany commented as she picked up her cup for a sip of the freshly brewed coffee.

 

“I don’t blame him. I mean, he does have a point there, Pink Pinky never caught Flasher, didn’t she?” Seohyun said as she turned to face Tiffany. Tiffany’s face blackens as she heard Seohyun but she kept quiet as it was a fact that she couldn’t deny.

 

Seeing the change of atmosphere, Seohyun quickly changed the subject.

 

“Nice nail polish there, Unnie.” Seohyun complimented. “Trying a new colour?”

 

“Oh, you noticed!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly. “Black seems cool.”

 

Good thing I repainted my nails, a pink pinky nail is a direct giveaway. Tiffany thought to herself.

 

“What’s up? What did I miss?” Taeyeon asked as she entered the pantry for her dose of caffeine.

 

“Nothing much.” Seohyun replied as she didn’t want to upset Tiffany again. “Coffee? Both of you shouldn’t drink so much of it, it’s bad for health.”

 

“Gosh, but I can’t stay awake without it.” Taeyeon grumbled with her droopy eyes.

 

“Why are you so tired? Actually, why are both of you so tired?” Seohyun asked. “Is there something I should know about both of you?”

 

Tiffany almost choked on her coffee while Taeyeon’s eye widen in shock.

 

“No!” Both of them quickly denied together. The perfect coordination between the two brought their eyes to each other. However, both quickly looked away shyly while taking sneaky peeks at each other.

 

Gosh, this two unnies, can’t they get any more obvious? Seohyun thought as she observed them.

 

Just confess and kiss already. Seohyun rolled her eyes at the two oblivious pair crushing on each other yet not willing to make the first step.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, a figure, in a dark room with shades drawn, lights off, smirked at the same newsflash broadcast.

 

“Hmmm, Flasher and Pink Pinky, it’s about time to get rid of both of you and become the new hot topic of the town!” The figure let out a menacing laughter.

 

-

 

After work, Tiffany quickly changed into her pink outfit, zipped up, painted her pinky nails pink and transformed into her alternate persona. Knowing that having foiled Flasher’s plans last night, she will strike again tonight and Tiffany couldn’t wait to save the day and wipe the smirk off Flasher. She was determined to catch her nemesis once and for all.

 

However, the night was slow and Tiffany was already falling asleep while waiting for Flasher to turn up.

 

“Stupid midget, why is she taking so long to appear?” Tiffany cursed under her breath.

 

Thinking about her nemesis suddenly reminded of her office crush who seemed to be of the similar height figure.

 

Gosh, she’s so cute. Tiffany blushed at her own thoughts and her sleepiness was thrown out of the window. I wonder what she would think of me if she knows I am Pink Pinky.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany heard a shriek from the one of the back alleys and quickly snapped out of her thoughts.

 

Flasher!

 

-

 

Despite knowing Pink Pinky was after her, The Flasher couldn’t help herself but to strike again tonight. It was like an addiction to rob people. However, The Flasher was picky in the kind of people she robs. There must be an aura that attracts her. She soon realized it was the evil aura that entrances her. Being prideful, The Flasher never considered herself as a heroine. It was no denial that she is a robber, regardless of the type of people she robbed.

 

There were many potential targets who seemed to be oblivious enough to take the back alley but none had the required dark aura The Flasher was looking for. After a long wait, The Flasher finally noticed a woman with a sneaky look entered her area.

 

Finally! The Flasher thought as she made her way to entrap the woman.

 

As usual, The Flasher jumped out in front of the woman suddenly, who let out a shriek that fueled her excitement.

 

However, before she could draw her torchlight, a familiar voice spoke, way too soon.

 

“Stop whatever you are doing, Flasher! I got you this time!” Pink Pinky announced, pouncing towards The Flasher without warning.

 

“Ugh,” The Flasher quickly drew her torchlight in immediate retaliation. “The, THE, THE!!! How many times do I have to remind you, dimwit!”

 

Frustrated at how Pink Pinky appeared so quickly that The Flasher didn’t even manage to knock her victim out, The Flasher did not hold back this time but did her best in fighting Pink Pinky.

 

Soon, Pink Pinky realized she had been cheated since the very start. The Flasher had been playing with her and she was no match for The Flasher.

 

No wonder I never managed to catch her! Pink Pinky thought as she started sweating from the fight.

 

Just then, The Flasher made an unexpected move which Pink Pinky barely able to deflect the strike and the next thing Pink Pinky knew, she was flashed and temporary blinded.

 

“Ugh!!” Pink Pinky groaned in agony as she backed away, sensing an impending doom.

 

“Nooooo! Save me Pink Pinky!!” The woman shouted, pounced towards Pink Pinky and distracted The Flasher for a moment.

 

However, the clumsy woman slipped and fell. Instinctively, the woman reached out and grabbed whatever was in front of her, pulling that down with her.

 

Watching the whole turn of events, The Flasher widened her eyes as she realized the woman had grabbed Pink Pinky’s zip and pulled her outfit wide open.

 

“YAAAAAAAAH!!” Pink Pinky screamed as she hurriedly pulled her outfit close. Even though she couldn’t see, Pink Pinky was able to feel the open breeze on her front.

 

“Oh my, melon!” The Flasher muttered as she froze and felt fluid flowing out of her nose.

 

Seeing The Flasher’s response, the woman grinned to herself and pulled Pink Pinky’s outfit again to stand up.

 

“Oh my, melon!” The Flasher muttered again, this time, her legs anticlimactically turned weak and she wobbled a little.

 

Just a little more! The woman thought as she grabbed Pink Pinky by her collar and pulled it open before shouting, “Save me!!!”

 

“Oh my,” The Flasher dropped on the floor, eyes still fixed on Pink Pinky’s front and before passing out cold, she managed to complete her sentence, “Melon!”

 

Seeing that The Flasher was down and Pink Pinky was temporary blinded, the woman finally let out a smirk as she picked up The Flasher’s torchlight and knocked the helpless Pink Pinky out.

 

“HA! I WIN. This town is MINE!” The woman let out a menacing laughter again.

 

-

 

Not long after, in an abandoned warehouse at the city outskirt, a slightly half figure shifted and groaned in pain as she slowly regained consciousness.

 

“Mmmmmmm,” Pink Pinky groaned again as she sat up and held her head, only to find that her mask was gone.

 

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed when she recalled what happened and was panicking as her identity was exposed, not knowing she was exposed in other areas as well. When she lifted her pinkies and found that her nails were clipped, Tiffany almost burst out in tears. However, she noticed another figure wearing a familiar looking trench coat lying not far from her on the ground.

 

Stealthily, Tiffany moved closer to take a look. Seeing that the figure was not moving, Tiffany boldly but carefully lifted the hair covering the face of the person.

 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany gasped and quickly held her up towards her chest.

 

“Wake up!” Tiffany slapped her hard as she was relieved to find someone she knew at this forsaken place and she needed that person to be alive.

 

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” Tiffany slapped her three more times before Taeyeon finally stirred and opened her eyes.

 

“Mmmmmmmm,” Taeyeon groaned in pain as she held her face and before staring blankly into space.

 

Or so Tiffany thought. In fact, Taeyeon was once again shoved into Tiffany’s chest as Tiffany was too happy to see her awake that she forgot about her situation.

 

“Melon.” Taeyeon mindlessly said.

 

The smile on Tiffany’s face disappeared the moment she heard that. She looked down and quickly released Taeyeon from her hug and desperately moved away, closing her outfit in one swift movement.

 

“You!” Tiffany’s eyes widen in realization, the trench coat was a good giveaway and she should have known.

 

“You?” Taeyeon was bewildered at the sudden accusation tone. It was then she realized Tiffany was in her Pink Pinky outfit and she was staring at the familiar looking melons. “You!”

 

However, Taeyeon made a wrong move and looked at Tiffany’s hands which was hugging herself tight to avoid exposing herself yet clearly showed her figure.

 

“Oh my, melon!” Taeyeon managed to mutter before blacking out again.

 

The next thing she knew, Taeyeon was being kicked on her arm.

 

“YAH, wake up, you stupid Flasher!” Taeyeon heard.

 

“The, the, THE!!!! How many times do I have to remind you, stupid Pink Pinky!” Taeyeon retaliated.

 

That was when both of them realized the situation they were in. Silence filled the air as they stared at each other, thinking of what to do next, now that they knew each other’s identity.

 

Once their eyes met, Taeyeon shyly averted her gaze but her eyes landed at the wrong place.

 

“Oh my, mel…think innocent thoughts…” Taeyeon quickly stopped herself.

 

“Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun…” Taeyeon chanted the first innocent thing that came to mind.

 

Gosh, I can’t believe she’s my crush! Tiffany watched Taeyeon in disbelief.

 

Just then, Taeyeon belatedly reached for her waist and realized her torchlight was missing.

 

“YAH, give me back my torchlight!” Taeyeon demanded.

 

“Whhh… What?!” Tiffany exclaimed. “If you didn’t realize, we are both being held captive. Why would I have your torchlight!”

 

Rolling her eyes, Taeyeon pointed at the door and said, “In that case, use your pinkies or something to open the door and let us out, dimwit!”

 

“You!” Tiffany gasped at the name-calling. “Whoever did this knew what to do and clipped off my nails, you nincompoop!”

 

Both girls scoffed and turned their backs on each other childishly.

 

Suddenly, the door swung wide opened and hit the wall, causing a loud boom that startled them. They jumped towards each other and unconsciously held each other’s hands, as if seeking comfort from each other.

 

“I see you both are getting cozy with each other.” The woman commented.

 

That was when they looked at their intertwined hands and jumped apart.

 

“Well, let me make my grand entrance,” The woman continued, ignoring the two’s response, or the lackthereof. “I am THE Brobdingnagian!”

 

Silence ensued.

 

After a long pause, Taeyeon raised her hand for permission to speak.

 

“Yes, speak, you commoner!”

 

“Erm, the what?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Damn, I knew that word is too much for a super villain name. The woman thought.

 

“Fine, I am THE Leggy!” She announced again.

 

“Leggy?” Tiffany asked again, feeling the absurdity just from the name.

 

“The, the, THE! I am not just leggy but THE Leggy!” The woman said frustrated..

 

“Finally, someone who understands me!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “But you can give up on making her remember that. I tried and she’s too dumb to get it.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at both of them.

 

“So, here’s the thing.” The Leggy pulled a chair and sat down, as she opened a bag of peanuts.

 

Crick. Munch, munch, munch.

 

Crick. Munch, munch, munch.

 

Taeyeon paled as she watched The Leggy threw the empty peanut shells carelessly in front of her.

 

“I am taking over the city.” The Leggy said as she popped another peanut into and threw the shells on the floor, this time a little too close to Taeyeon.

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Taeyeon shrieked and hid behind Tiffany, away from the monstrous peanut shells.

 

“What? What? WHAT?” The Leggy jumped from her seat, wondering if there was a bug or something.

 

“Peanuts!!!!” Taeyeon wailed as she buried her head in Tiffany’s back and pulled Tiffany’s outfit.

 

Pzzzzzit.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

 

“Oh my, melon!”

 

The Leggy was speechless. Just speechless.

 

-

 

Every hero has a weakness and the same can be said for villain or a villain turned hero or a hero turned villain or whatever, that’s not the point.

 

Tiffany watched the unconscious Taeyeon quietly and wondered how The Flasher’s weakness is just a measly peanut or her mel… never mind. Now that she was rendered helpless without her super powers a.k.a. her pinky nails, Tiffany’s only option was to work with Taeyeon.

 

If it were a couple of hours earlier, Tiffany would be elated to work with her crush but now that she knew her crush was her long hated nemesis, Tiffany was not sure how to approached the situation. It wasn’t that Tiffany no longer liked Taeyeon. In fact, Tiffany was still swooning over the adorably out cold Taeyeon. However, Tiffany couldn’t get over the fact that Taeyeon is The Flasher, the one and only person she thought she despised.

 

“Mmmmmmm,” Taeyeon groaned as she slowly woke up.

 

“Get up,” Tiffany said coldly, decided to put aside their differences for now and work out a way to get out first. “We need to talk.”

 

“AAAAAAHHHH!” Taeyeon scrabbled away from the peanut shells near her the moment she saw them.

 

“Can’t believe you are afraid of peanuts.” Tiffany commented.

 

“I am NOT!” Taeyeon protested. “I am just allergic.”

 

“Oh.” Tiffany noted nonchalantly.

 

“What?! I am really allergic!” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Alright, whatever. We need to work out a plan to escape this place.” Tiffany quickly went into the topic.

 

“Right, my torchlight is missing and you are without your nails, what else can we do?” Taeyeon asked back, sincerely.

 

“Duh. That’s why I said we have to discuss!” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she stood up to look at the door.

 

“Uhuh, if you are so smart, tell me what you have in mind to break out of this place then!” Taeyeon muttered, feeling misunderstood, as she moved towards the door as well.

 

“I never said I am smarter, I just said we have to brainstorm over this!” Tiffany refuted as she pointed at the door.

 

“Yeah right, as if I can’t detect your sarcasm.” Taeyeon said as she fumbled over the door knob.

 

“What? I didn’t! You are just sensitive!” Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon as she watched Taeyeon examining the door.

 

“Fine, you do it then!” Taeyeon hit the door knob in frustration.

 

“Fine, I will do it!” Tiffany retaliated as she held the knob.

 

“No, I will do it!” Taeyeon changed her mind.

 

“No, I will!” Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away who quickly pushed back.

 

“Move away, you dimwit!”

 

“No, you move away, nincompoop!”

 

As they cat claw each other, they didn’t realize the door was in fact not lock and slowly opened ajar.

 

“As if you know how to pick a lock!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“Why do I need to when the door is open? We just need to escape without getting noticed!” Tiffany shouted back.

 

“Wait, what?!” Both of them said as they looked at the door in slow motion.

 

“…”

 

-

 

Stealthily, Taeyeon and Tiffany tiptoed out of the room and tried to find an exit. The warehouse seemed to be in desolate but they found a squeaky clean kitchen smacked right in the middle of it.

 

“Woah, The Leggy must be crazy over food.” Taeyeon commented.

 

“Maybe she’s a chef.” Tiffany suggested as she wowed over the kitchen.

 

“Wait, I watched this crime show about serial killers and one of them had a squeaky clean kitchen in an extremely messy house.” Taeyeon gasped. “It was his clean room to kill and then eat his victims!”

 

“YAH! Don’t scare me!!!” Tiffany whimpered and grabbed Taeyeon’s sleeves in fear.

 

“I am not trying to scare you, I am just telling the truth!” Taeyeon whispered and held Tiffany’s shaking hand.

 

They were about to tip toe away when suddenly the lights for the whole warehouse came on.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” The Leggy let out a sinister smile.

 

“Oh my god, run Tiffany!” Taeyeon pushed Tiffany away and stood in front of The Leggy.

 

“No! I won’t leave you here!” Tiffany rejected.

 

“Listen to me! Go and get help, they trust you Pink Pinky, they won’t listen to me!” Taeyeon reasoned.

 

Tiffany nodded and took off.

 

“Ohohoho, look who’s becoming a heroine!” The Leggy said sacarstically.

 

“Shut up,” Taeyeon scoffed. “If you dare, give me back my torchlight and fight me like a man!”

 

“I am almost tempted to do that,” The Leggy raised her eyebrow at Taeyeon.

 

“But, I am no man!” The Leggy jumped onto Taeyeon before she even finished her own sentence.

 

“Yaaaahhhh!!!” Taeyeon tried to throw The Leggy off her back but both fell on the ground and it turned into a scuffle.

 

Hiya! Hiya, hiya, hiya!

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” They started cat clawing each other like kids.

 

However, The Leggy quickly recomposed herself and quickly used her legs to lock Taeyeon’s head into a headlock, cutting away Taeyeon’s circulation.

 

Taeyeon’s life flashes in front of her eyes and her master quickly came into mind.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, I can foresee greatness in you if only you can be less byun stubborn and be more flexible in applying the skills I have taught you. The torchlight was only a tool, other than the fact that it was the first thing I had in hand since you came in the night begging for me to take you in as a student. Open your mind and that’s food for your thought.”

 

“Food for thought, food for thought, food for thought, food, food, food,” Taeyeon repeated the line several times in her mind before noticing the radish stashed within her reach.

 

Without thinking, Taeyeon grabbed the radish and started jabbing The Leggy’s legs with it.

 

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!” The Leggy groaned in pain as she released Taeyeon from the headlock.

 

Happy with the results, Taeyeon continued whacking The Leggy with the radish in her hand.

 

Whack, whack, whack.

 

“YAHHHH!! ENOUGH!!! Look, melons!” The Leggy distracted Taeyeon a moment and grabbed a handful of peanuts and throw them at her.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Taeyeon was at a disadvantage as she desperately tried to avoid the rain of peanuts. She was sweating and going into a panic attack but she pushed on and started throwing all the radish she can get on her hands.

 

It was a total mayhem and Taeyeon was slowly losing control over her senses as peanuts and melons thoughts invaded and overwhelmed her mind.

 

Seohyun, seohyun, seohyun… Taeyeon chanted in her mind but she knew she couldn’t take it anymore. She was on the verge of passing out when suddenly, the peanuts stopped raining on her.

 

Taeyeon used all her might to look up and saw Tiffany right behind The Leggy whose head had went through a watermelon.

 

“Oh my, melon.” The Leggy managed to say before passing out and Tiffany was too late to stop her finishing the phrase.

 

“Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany hurried over to Taeyeon who finally passed out, again.

 

-

 

Some months later, Seohyun stood at the office pantry as she watched Taeyeon and Tiffany came in with their couple cups for a dose of caffeine.

 

Taeyeon immediately crashed on the pantry table while Tiffany went towards the coffee maker to make two cups of coffee.

 

“So, someone has been busy last night!” Seohyun smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows at Tiffany.

 

“Wha… What?!” Tiffany turned pink. “We didn’t do anything!”

 

“Right, and The Flasher doesn’t ert over Pink Pinky.” Seohyun said sacarstically.

 

Tiffany’s eyes widen at her comment. They had somewhat made a compromise to fight crime and rob the riches who gain their wealth through illicit means but never told anyone about their new elevated status, at least not for their alternate persona.

 

“Taeyeon! Explain to her we didn’t do anything last night!” Tiffany nudged the sleepy Taeyeon who was resting on the pantry table.

 

“But we did do something together last night! And gosh, she made me do all the work while she simply enjoyed the ride.” Taeyeon grumbled, thinking about how she had to fight the thugs while Ti watched from the sidelines just because her nail polish hadn’t dry properly yet.

 

Tiffany face-palmed while Seohyun widened her eyes at the perceived confession.

 

“Gosh, I KNEW IT!” Seohyun exclaimed. “Try not to be so naughty every night, it’s affecting your day job!”

 

With that, Seohyun walked out of the pantry, leaving a mouth agape Tiffany and a confused Taeyeon.

 

“What naughty? We were fighting crime!” Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany who stared at Taeyeon in disbelief.

 

“I can’t believe you don’t get what Seohyun was trying to imply when you are such a ert.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“What?” Taeyeon stopped to ponder about the whole conversation.

 

“OH.” Taeyeon suddenly realized what it was all about and paled.

 

Uhoh, Seohyun is no longer an innocent thought. Taeyeon paled even further when Tiffany moved closer to Taeyeon.

 

“Are you okay?” Tiffany leaned over, concerned over the paled Taeyeon.

 

“Oh my, mel…” Taeyeon muttered her breath. “Seo… Uhoh, not working…”

 

Oh my, melon.

 

“Taeyeon!!”

 

And the fainting routine starts again here’s how super villain turned super heroine and super heroine turned even more super.

 

-