Stronger.

Kitchen of Stories

There's rage within my crumbling soul.

There's fire burning withing my head.

There are curses waiting to be said, there are wails of agony waiting to be cried out.

But I am silent, silent as the clock ticking through my ears; counting the amount of time left before I will lose myself, counting the arriving seconds that will question "What am I and who am I?"

The burning sentences, the mocks and the angers of darkened souls that has been toxicated by foolishness of thirst and delusion. Crumble me and to ash I am going to be. 

Tears slowly trickling down as it aches more, and do the Goddess of balance counted the drops on her weighing scale, but would it weighed more than the hatred that rolled off the tounge of people?

Salvation, I need it.

There's no place to run, there's no place I could hide myself.

People turned themselves into God, wherever you're hiding yourself, they will always pull you out to throw you into the dark abyss.

But God, wherever you are, even if I am not a believer, send me your salvation.

And I know that you understand my sufferings, because your Angel just held my trembling hand that forgot the warmth left in this world.

She pulled me out from the dark corner and let myself rest on her wings, she holds me tight so that I won't crumble more than I should.

I heard her soft whisper, "You're not alone", and I have never heard anyone else could be as sincere as that. She built a glass case over my heart with one of her feather as the key, and she wished over her life that no one will break that open as long as she protected me.

I am reminded of who I need to be, and she led me back to sanity that once were lost. 

Stronger I should be, stronger I'll promise myself and the angel who dearly loved me.