Few Words for My Reader and Co-Authors.

Kitchen of Stories

Hello,

Do my readers still remember me? I hope so. I've been gone for a long time, ain't I? And all of you must have noticed the un-updated(expired) Fiction that I left behind. I do miss writing, a lot. But, there's a lot of things happened since the late 2013 until now.

I got a lot of pressure and stress, that my health is dropping to the point that it's worrying. I'm suffering with some Tremor and it has been confirmed that there's something wrong with my Neurons; although I wanted to take care of it, my condition doesn't seem to help at all. I got to do a lot of works and I lost a lot of time to rest, most of the time I'll end up going home with headache and won't be able to sleep because of my restless mind or it's because of a midnight nosebleed.

Most of the pressure came from my family -but I may not call it family again since it's already breaking apart, living with mentally-illed family members squeezed my brain out of my ears, almost. Not even a single sip of water I can enjoy easily, as they told me this and that, rushing me and exploited all of my energy that I tried to save. Gone from home at 5 in the morning, coming back at 9; their greed of financial got me into post-depression state and I almost killed myself.

It's not easy to get back to my senses when I'm totally crushed. Yet, my loved ones helped me to get back to it. They always remind me that I'm not alone -until today, even if my ears are not 'working properly' at that time. 

I'm still recovering, eventhough my problems won't get better soon.

As soon as I feel good enough, I'll do a writing comeback.

Best Regards, MadRadish.