A Home for Jessica.

Kitchen of Stories

A/N: Ever heard the song "Home" from Gabrielle Aplin? You need to check her out later ^^

By the way, the last fic I wrote was TaeNy, this time I'll serve you YulSic ^^v

Welcome!

-'-

What do Jessica remember, from this town that reeks of Technology and spicy foods, from this very place that raised up her once famous name?

This place will be forever stuck in her mind like a plague, and it's either a blessing or a lesson. She remembered the moment when her life was nothing but training, education, eating and sleep when it comes to night time, and continues with the routine again and again. 

One day, her day of debut came and her routine changed into training, performing, guesting and surviving. Her life was built from all of the things she had done for years, until adventure creeps into her lazy bones.

Jessica had been the laid back fellow, she doesn't get too fiery on things, only does things when she felt like it. But her age screamed youth, and she goes for the long way road to what she called as "Beginning of Life".

She stepped out from her beloved home of comfort, and faced the world without the people who grew up with her. She left everything behind; first with regret, but soon she flowed with the wind just like the others. Her memories became her bitter pill through the wound she felt in her heart, and she grew stronger each day.

At times, you'll found her seated in the corner of her bed, gazing out to the unknown place she has rested her body and aching bone, founding herself missing the soft calling  of her name by one certain person. That one person who will call her an "Idiot" instead of a normal "I love you", fixing her bangs when she forgot to, held her hand in everh simple occasions of her life, and love her like no one does.

There's a saying that when your heart is aching, the one who loves you will heard the sound as it breaks. 

Jessica knows that out there, someone still whisper her name even when the world forgot to, and there's comfort in her lonely cold bed because someone is warming her heart in her sleep.

Yuri, heard her cracking heart and fixed it in her prayer, for her safety, and for her to come home.

Soon, it was not only Jessica that has been forgotten by this cold world, but so does the people she lived with. The generation that was once strong, has retired and live their life.

But home is home, even when it's long abandoned. 

As she stepped back to the place where she left her last footprints, she found memory and love. And she found her, the black pearl who reflected the sunlight to her way home from the long road.

And when she hugged her with tears streaming down her face, she knew that it's not only her bones that missed the warm shelter, but her heart and her wandering thoughts.

"I miss you, Jessica." She said as she breathes love into her skin. Jessica teared up and hugged Yuri with all her might.

"I am home."