Yours and Mine.

Kitchen of Stories

There's this cold feeling on the tip of her finger, scaring her from having a touch. Although it was not something that will left a scratch, it was something that she would be careful of.

She was craving this damned beating heart hers. She wanted to hear it drumming on top of her chest, accompanied by heated kisses and touches. But the person lying beside her was binded forcefully towards someone else, and in that matter, she must not lay a finger. The contract was set, and it was for their sake too.

But her, she wanted to hold every piece of her and she won't treat her like a useless doll that people would hate. She is so dear to her that she would engrave her name on top of her skin with her own nails.

The childish boy just couldn't love her right. He just ran away, just like every other people.

She brushed her pink hair and caressed her relaxed sleeping back. Then she whispered her name, "Taeyeon". She said her wishes to her, "If you heard me, in your dream or maybe you'll be awaken after this...  I hope that you'll understand that this wreck-of-a-person loves you fully, that she wanted you to be with her, heart, body and soul." She bit her lip, and closed her eyes.

She doesn't understand why she was sobbing, but it sounds pathetic. And suddenly the most familiar voice called out to her. "Don't cry." She said, "I heard you well." Taeyeon turned around and hold her hands first before pulling her into a warm hug.

"Silly girl." She said as she her black hair, "What were you thinking? I thought we've known love better." Her voice was still raspy from being half-awake but it was a kind act of affection towards Tiffany.

"But I couldn't be with you, they said." Tiffany is now letting out her frustration and Taeyeon kissed her forehead. "There are backstages for every stages." She stared into her eyes, "You're my reality behind those actions." Taeyeon closed her eyes and placed her forehead on top of Tiffany's.

"You're still mine." Taeyeon said and Tiffany kissed her as a 'Thank You'. 

"I'm yours."