calling ⇛ hershE

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

Title : Friday Night
Author's Note : Sorry for the long wait dear and I hope you like this one shot. 


 

Andy’s P.O.V

 

Ew, Lee Min Woo. Just thinking the name gave me chills and not in a good way either. I swear, that guy was put on this Earth to make my life a complete hell. Ever since we were little and our parents placed took us to the same daycare, I hated him. Well, hated is too strong to use. Ok, I highly dislike him. Totally highly dislike him.

“ If you keep on staring at him, he might think that you actually liked him. “ I heard Eric mumbled next to me. I turned my head towards him to glare at him.

“ Me? Like? Him? No way. “ I eyed at him with a look of disgust plastered to my face.

“ So anyway, are you coming to my house tonight? “ I pleaded silently with my eyes. He knows today’s Friday. The day where my mother actually invited some of her friends over with their families for dinner.

“ Sorry, I’m watching movies with Hye Sung tonight or maybe Gomdori will be lonely if I leave him alone. “ he shrugged as he thought over the many excuses in his mind.

“ Seriously Eric? Please, just for once. I’ll treat you lunch tomorrow. “ I took a breath and gave him a puppy look. I would willingly get down on my knees and beg him in front of the entire school. I don’t care, just as long as he doesn’t leave me with that Satan alone all night long.

Yes, Min Woo is a Satan and his mother is my mother’s best friend. I’ve actually been able to get out of the last eight dinners with my mother and her friends but this time, she’s bringing the hammer down, her words not mine. I was banned from going out tonight. She said that it’s been too long since her friends have seen me. Her friends actually believe her words about she locking me up in my bedroom and smothered me with a pillow. Followed that she would chop me into pieces before feeding it to the stray dogs in the alley behind our house. Yeah, she wants me to have dinner with people who think like that. It’s probably that Satan’s mother. That must be where he got his winning personality…

“ Really Andy, you will be fine. “ Eric’s words interrupt my thoughts and I narrowed my eyes. “ What can happen in one night with a bunch of people around? “ he continued.

“ Please. For once. If you are wanted for the police, I will keep you hidden. “ I replied.

“ You? Keep me hidden from the police? “ he laughed, “ You even couldn’t kill a spider without screaming like a girl and hide behind me. ” Eric patted my shoulder.

“ Sorry Andy, but I can’t accompany you tonight. Have fun. “ he continued before walking away. I was about to turn around when suddenly, Min Woo called me.

“ . “ I cursed silently. I turned around towards Min Woo and glared at him.

“ I can’t believe that my mother making me spent the entire night with you. “ he grumbled as his friends started to . I mentally sigh in depression. Well, there’s a tiny hope of thinking that he wouldn’t be coming together with his mother.

“ Whatever. “ I walked straight to the locker. I put my books up. Thoughts of that Satan coming towards my house for dinner really creep me out. I have seen him like almost everyday and home is the only place that I would not see that Satan. But tonight will be a different story.

I walked out from the school and waited for my bus to arrive. I have exactly one hour and a half to get home, hide all my personal stuffs, figure out how to lock my bedroom and beg my mother to sent me to the military school for just one night and sulk over what my life has become.

I’m positive I can come up with a solid plan to keep me away from that Satan for tonight. I bet I could even come up with some kind of sickness that would keep me in bed, making it where I couldn’t possibly be around other people in fear of giving them the most horrible contagious germs and bacteria that I’d be spreading around. The more I thought about this, the more I liked it. And for goodness sake, why the heck is he doing in my bus?

My eyes widened as he glared at me as he walked down the aisle to one of the back seat. He doesn’t ride this bus! Ok, calm down Andy. Calm down. It’s not like his coming to my house right now. He might probably just ride over to one of his friend’s house before coming to mine later. Way later.

I turned my head slightly and peeked from the corner of my eyes to see Min Woo sitting by himself in the very back seat. He ignored the people around him and dread started to crawl up my spine. I don’t see any of his friends.

I continue to watch him as the bus rounded corners and sped down roads. The dread coming more and more with every stop as Min Woo continued to sit there. We finally made it to my road and I stood up, gathering my stuffs and walked to the front of the bus. I got off and walked to my front door before I finally got the courage to turn around.

Don’t be there. Don’t be there. Don’t be there. Oh well, my life.

“ What are you doing here Satan? Stalking me? “ I asked in horror, my hands on the door knob.

“ You wish, bastard. And who are you calling Satan? “ Min Woo rolled his eyes as he shoved me out of his way as he opened the door, letting him in.

“ Well come on in ! “ I yelled in sarcasm.

“ Andy!! “ I cringed as the adult voice and looked up to see my mother next to the Satan. I ignored his smug smirk in his face and innocently smiled at my mother. I quickly ran up to my bedroom before I could hear the lecture about how I need to treat guests with respect.

I didn’t make it halfway down the hall before my mother stopped me. “ Put your stuffs up and both of you can go to the basement and get the wine that I’ll be serving tonight. “ I opened my mouth ready to argue the fact that it would only take one person to walk down just to take a simple bottle but quickly closed it at the look of her face.

“ Yeah sure. “ I grumbled, throwing my backpack at the couch next to me and turn around to Min Woo. I glared at him, “ Well are you coming? “

“ Andy. “ my mother barked out a warning and I sighed.

“ Please kind sir. Would you please follow me down to the basement? “ I used a high pitch voice which I would only use to irritate the neighbor next door. I fake a smile before walking around, not caring whether he’s following or not.

“ Gay. “ Min Woo muttered, but still loud enough for me to hear him. I walked towards the staircase to the basement. “ Just find the freaking light and don’t close the “ A clicking noise was heard from behind and I groaned loudly before finishing my sentence, “ door. “ I sighed.

“ Just great Min Woo. “

“ What? What I do? “ he knocked onto me as he came down the stairs in darkness. “ Turn on the damn freaking light Andy! “

“ Whatever you say master. “ I said in sarcasm as my hand stretched out in the darkened room, searching for the switch. The light came on suddenly and I glanced over Min Woo. Well, he found the light and he’s happy about it?

Both of us walked down to find the bottle but all I see is the washer and the empty wine rack. Well, I guess mother had totally forgotten that she didn’t place the wine in here. Well, my life again.

“ There’s nothing here. So now, how the heck are we going to get out from here? “ I groaned. Being stuck with this fella is actually no joke at all.

“ Well, this is your house not mine. And you should know how to get out from this place! “ Min Woo replied. He sat down at the stairs.

“ We are going to be stuck until someone outside actually open the door. “ I sat next to him. I took out my cellphone trying to call my mother, who is obviously in the kitchen and would not notice that both of us are stuck in here.

“ Damn. My battery’s dead. “ I cursed silently again.

So we are stuck in here for a few hours and the only thing available is actually two large bottle of mineral water, which my father has kept away from the family. I took it out and passed one to Min Woo.

“ So, are you actually gay? “ I randomly asked him.

“ Gay? Me gay? Are you ing kidding me? “ he replied, staring at me.

I close my eyes and lean against him, with our lips touched. Suddenly, a voice interrupted us. “ Boys! Are you down here? “ the voice echoed through the basement. We quickly stood up, pretending that nothing had happen and rushed out from the basement.

I left out from the basement with only one thought in my mind.

Please don’t let me start crushing on Satan Lee Min Woo.