calling ⇛ andy_dyan

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

calling andy_dyan 
title of one shot : Concert Love


The room was filled with ‘Good Luck’ and “Have Fun’ as the members of male group, Shinhwa embraced each other. The youngest, Andy Lee, could feel could feel his nerves beginning to build, as they were about to step on stage, in front of thousands of fans.

His eyes met with the main dancer, Lee Min Woo, and then flicked over to the main vocalist, Shin Hye Sung. Andy felt his stomach flutter like it did everything he saw Hye Sung. He knew he had feelings for Hye Sung, but he wasn’t ready to admit it yet. He wasn’t even sure what the feeling truly was. Although, he was pretty sure that if it was love, as soon as he admitted his feelings to Hye Sung, he was sure he would be rejected.

He had started having those feelings during the recording of their last year’s album, “XI The Classic”. He could remember sitting in the studio with Hye Sung and suddenly getting butterflies in his stomach. Even a year afterwards, he still couldn’t work out what was happening.

In front of him, the leader, Eric Mun and the lead vocalist, Kim Dong Wan quickly stood at the position that they had rehearsed. The two dancers, Min Woo and Jun Jin followed them and stood in the center. Hye Sung gave Andy a comfortable pat on his shoulder, making Andy smile brightly and suddenly feel a lot more confident. Hye Sung grabbed the younger man’s hand and walked towards their position. The screams from their fans grew louder and louder, chanting the group name, “Shinhwa San, Shinhwa San.” To them, it was one of the best sounds in the world. Once the group came into view, the noise grew and grew, until the whole stage seemed to be shaking.

The first song they sang is Twinkling Of Paradise, or commonly known as T.O.P which first released in 1999. The fans start shouting the fan chants. Soon after, they sang Hey, Come On, which were released in 2001. After they finished with the two songs, they introduced themselves.

“Hello everyone, we are Shinhwa.” the six men greeted together.

“Hello Seoul, welcome to our grand concert. I am Eric.” the leader bowed 90 degree to the fans.
“Hello Shinhwa Changjos! Dancing Machine Min Woo is here. I hope you all will love this concert.” The lead vocalist and also the main dancer showed a cuteness act in front of the fans.

“Hi everyone. I’m witty guy and also the dancing machine, Kim Dong Wan.” the self-proclaimed dancing machine greeted the fans.

“To all Shinhwa Changjos, I am Bri Bri Shin Brief” greeted the main vocalist of the group as he make a heart sign with his arms to the fans.

“Hello everyone, I am Double J. I am Jun Jin.” The lead dancer waved to the fans.

It was Andy’s turn to speak; he peeped to Hye Sung who is looking at him.

“Hello Shinhwa Changjos. I am maknae Andy.” the youngest member started to dance to his trademark dance, the heart dance.

After they introduced themselves, they got ready for their next stage, Wild Eyes that was released in 2001. While they are setting up, Andy let out of sigh. Hye Sung who was beside him, looked at him, worried.

“Dy-ah, are you ok?” the older man mumbled.

Andy just nodded and get ready. Soon, the music starts playing and they professionally danced. They danced confidently and proudly. The fans cheered by chanting the fan chants.

After some few songs were played, they gathered together for a talk session with their fans. The first topic for that concert is how the members feel about OTPs or One True Pairing. Andy looked at Hye Sung. Hye Sung who was wiping of his sweat with his towel looked at the fans waving at them, not knowing that Andy was looking at him.

“Which pairing do you think is the most closest?” Min Woo asked the fans.

The fans screamed out, “RicSyung”, “WooDong”, “JinDy”, “SyungDy” and other pairings. Suddenly, Hye Sung stood up and said something.

“Yeah, I’m close with Andy. Since both of us are princes.”

Andy was known as the Kiwi Prince after his CF while Hye Sung is known as the Little Prince of Shinhwa when they first debuted in SM Entertainment.

Hye Sung went over to Andy’s side and back hugged him making the fans squealed.

“Everyone, SyungDy is real.” Hye Sung continued as he planted at soft kiss on the younger man’s cheeks. The other members were smiling at Hye Sung’s strange behavior.
“Shinhwa Changjos, this is my first time seeing Hye Sung acting like this. The only time I get to see him like this is when he’s drunk.” Eric said.

“And Hye Sung-ah, you don’t like me? MinSyung?” Min Woo continued.
“Ya! Jung Pil Gyo, my left wing, November brother?” Dong Wan said.
“My Mama Bird. How dare you do this to me? You abandoned me for Dy.” Jun Jin pouted.

Andy who was smiling happily and brightly took his microphone and said,

“Everyone. Since Hye Sung hyung have already confirmed it. I got to say that SyungDy is real and hope we can show more of our skinships to our fans in the future." 

After their first talk session, they went backstage to change their outfit while the VCR was being shown to the fans. A few minutes later, they appeared on stage, dancing to Scarface, This Love, Venus and Brand New. Then they sang some on their ballad songs like Just One More Time and Destiny Of Love, both are from their 9th album, Angel from their 7th album and First Love from their 3rd album.

They held another talk session with the fans again and this time round, the topic is who will the members pick if they had to share a room for their entire life.

“I will pick Dong Wan.” Min Woo answered, looking at Dong Wan and making a heart to him.
“I will pick Min Woo since he picked me.” Dong Wan answered and he winked and blew a flying kiss to Min Woo.

“I will pick Hye Sung hyung, since he’s my Mama Bird. I’m sure he’s going to pick me.” Jun Jin smiled and looked at Hye Sung, who is linking arms with Andy.

“I’m not sure whether Hye Sung remember this but RicSyung is much more famous than SyungDy.” Eric answered and stares at Hye Sung.

“I will pick Hye Sung hyung as my room mate because I love him so much.” The younger man planted a peck onto the older man’s cheeks, which makes Hye Sung’s face looks like a tomato.

“Alright. Jun Jin-ah, you will still be my baby bird even if we don’t share a room together. Eric-ah, we are already neighbors. For what do we have to share a freaking room. It’s going to be damn awkward. And for my baby Andy, I would want to share a room with you if we ever discuss to stay together as six in one apartment.” Hye Sung smiled.

After the concert, they bowed to the fans before leaving the stage. They looked exhausted but it was fun to see their fans supporting them for the past sixteen years. They went to the waiting room except for Hye Sung and Andy. They were busy taking care of the fans, doing some fan services for them such as hugging and doing the crab dance together and also the heart dance.

They ended their day by putting on a couple bracelet given by a SyungDy stan and they promised each other to be forever loving each other.