calling ⇛ Sumpong

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

Title : Forgiveness


 

12.00am. Midnight.

He sighed and rolled over onto his side, staring outside of the large open windows of his bedroom. The sky was dark. Some twinkling stars that are scattered all around only interrupted the opaque sky. The cold wind blew the curtains away from the window, making them billowed around like transparent white ghost.

He sighed again and moved onto his back, staring at the ceiling. After the gambling incident that strikes the whole world, Andy felt regretful and was depressed the all time. He was wondering why the hell does he do it. Why can’t he learn his lesson from Hye Sung hyung? Everyone must have been disappointed.

“ That’s it… I’m going to do it… “ he mumbled to himself, typing in the code to unlock his cellphone. His finger moved to a little icon that showed a green phone and he found himself pushing it. He then pressed the user ID and his thumb was lingered over the green phone button uncertainly. But his desires overcome him and he pressed down on the screen.

Calling Eric Hyung.

He waited anxiously, watching the little dots at the bottom of the screen light up and go away as the call went through. The seconds ticked by and than the dots stopped lighting up and faded out. The call was connected.

“ Pick up hyung… Please… “ he thought to himself.

A thought occurred to him as he waited. What if she was asleep? It could be possible, as everyone knew that Eric loves to sleep. Suddenly, he wanted to end the call. What if he really was asleep? Then he would be disturbing him. He counted the tones as they rang. Rrring Rrring One Two Rrring Three.

He wasn’t going to pick up, he thought to himself.

But on the fourth tone, the tones stopped. Eric hyung had answered.

“ Andy-ah, why did you call me at the middle of the night? “ He sounded groggy, like he had just been awakened.

“ Hyung, I have something to tell you. “ he replied timidly. He could hear his older brother yawned.

“ Andy. If it’s not important, you can talk to me tomorrow morning in the office. Do you know how many fans already noticed my dark circles? “ He hanged up. Andy just couldn’t sleep. He spent the entire night writing an apology letter to his fans.

To everyone who have been supporting Shinhwa and Andy…

It’s me. Andy. Firstly, I would like to say that I’m sorry for all those trouble I have been making so far. I knew that you all are disappointed with my actions and I’m promise that this will be the last time. I would like to thank all the fans that still support me even though I was supposed to be getting a lot of hates. But you, Orange Princesses never fails to impress the members and me. Orange Princesses who always said that you all would be supporting us through thick and thin… and I appreciate that… But if I continue being like this… I’m sure not only my image would be ruined but so does Shinhwa… I won’t make this letter long so last but not least, I would like to say I love you Shinhwa Changjos.

He folded the paper into half and placed it into an envelope. On the envelope, he wrote.

Hyungs, please give this to our fans.

He placed the envelope inside his bag and force himself to sleep. The next day, he woke up like normal, showered and wears his usual sweater and track pants with his all time favourite shoes. He has a simple breakfast and walked out from his apartment and drives to Shinhwa Company.

Once he reached, he quickly looked for Eric who is busy with the contracts. He knocked on the door and entered the room.

“ Hyung. “ he passed the envelope to his older brother, who is confused.

“ What’s this? “ the older man replied, looking at the envelope.

“ Please give this to our fans. “ he said, which makes the older man more surprised.

“ Andy-ah, our fans are around the world. How am I supposed to sent this to all of them? “ the older man asked.

“ Hyung, there is Twitter and Facebook right? Snap this letter and upload it. “ the younger man said.

“ I’m sorry for everything. “ he mumbled as he walked out from the room. He spent the entire day at his apartment, packing up his belongings. He wanted to leave to the States. He had brought the flight tickets online the previous night and the flight was that night itself. He doesn’t to let the other members knew about it, so that why he kept it secret. Meanwhile, the rest of the members gathered around the letter. The six of them were curious why Andy wrote the letter.

“ Maybe, he wrote this because he knew that everyone was disappointed on his actions. “ said Dong Wan.

“ Wait, I heard from Kwang Hyun that Andy’s leaving to the States. “ Min Woo replied.

“ What?! “ the other four members yelled.

“ But why? “ Hye Sung asked.

“ I guess he thinks that he is being a burden? “ replied Jun Jin. Eric suddenly stood up and walked out from the building.

“ Where are you going? “ asked Dong Wan. Eric turned around and replied,

“ To stop him from going. “

Eric drove to Andy’s apartment. He knocked on the door vigorously. Andy who was about to leave his apartment was shocked to see Eric standing in front of his apartment.

“ Yah! Lee Sun Ho! I know you are inside! Open the ing door before I break it. “ yelled Eric. Andy doesn’t know what to do. If he continue not to opened the door, the older brother would just break the door open but if he opened the door, Eric would just stomped into his apartment and start nagging. Andy slowly opened the door and let Eric in.

“ Why the do you want to leave? Don’t you want to be part of Shinhwa? “ Eric asked seriously.

“ I’m sorry hyung. I am such a foolish person. You always tell me to not to hang out with Boom, but I did anyways. I’m sorry. “ he little brother said. He couldn’t look at his older brother because he felt so ashamed of himself.

Then, the older brother walked closer towards him and lean himself towards the younger man for a deep yet passionate kiss.