calling ⇛ andy_dyan

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

Title ; I Love You Till Eternity
Author's Note ; Sorry for the long wait. And I'm sorry if you don't like this one shot. Sorry for the short one shot T^T Hope you enjoy this :)


I lay my head on his lap as both of us stared at the stars.
“Andy-ah, how far do you think the stars are?” you asked looking up at him, his face tilted down to look at you.
He was silent for a moment before you looked up to the sky again, “Not far. Probably, a few miles away.”

I blinked my eyes, “Are you insane?”

He chuckled, “No.”

“Then why do you have to say that?”

He smirked at me, “Because, there’s a star on my lap.”

You shook your head as you lift up your head away from his lap, “Dear, why are you so cheesy?”

“Me? Cheesy?” he asked, poking your cheeks.

“I love you, Jun Jin.” He continued, caressing your hair with his fingers.

“I love you too, Andy.”

Our faces neared each other before everything went blank.

I jolted awake to see an empty space on my couch. The covers hanging off to you. Emptiness strikes you. Hard. I sat up looking at the ceiling fan, trying to hold back my tears. I looked to my left to realize the only thing I’m holding on to is the pillow.

No hand to hold anymore. No one to talk to when I’m bored late at night. No one to wake me up early in the morning. No one to entertain my boring and lame jokes. No one. Just no one. Not one single human in this planet could match the exact same feeling I had towards him.

He’s now nothing but a memory. A memory I simply could not forget. I swore. I swore that I wouldn’t forget him.

I sat in the emergency room. Silence, except for the occasional beeping of the monitor and the doctors talking outside. His pale face lay unmoving. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

The beeping sound stopped for a minute, making a loud long beep, but then it continued regularly. I bit my lips. I weren’t there. The only words that were echoing in my head.

I preferred to be me instead of him. But I know that couldn’t happen. I lay my head on the bed. My hands wrapped around his. The occasional twitch of his finger let me know that he wasn’t dead. I had my music in so that I would not pay attention to his heart rate.

His hands were freezing. Normally on a winter day, he would put his hand on my cheek and it would feel like a heater pressed to my face.

But now, everything had changed.

The only thought running through my head right now were memories. Broken memories. All the fights we had. Some of our good times together. But the main memory running through my head was when I said something that I’d regret for the rest of my life. Including now.

Just leave forever. Disappear from the face of the Earth.

I didn’t mean what I said. I regret every bits of it. The doctors came in at the last moment. They looked panicked and dumbstruck. I lifted my head off the bed slowly to see a blank monitor. My heart stopped. I yanked out my headphones, almost pulling off my ear.

They forced me out of the room. I punched and kicked my way back in. they were shocking him. Trying to bring him back.

“No!” the word that came out from my mouth so many times that day.

I had to be taken out of the hospital. I was acting like a fool. I kept on trying to run back and listen to his heartbeat. But I knew that there’s nothing to hear.

Now to this day, I had no one to comfort me. It’s just me in his old house that he wanted me to have when he died. Our pictures everywhere. His mother just lives next door. No matter how much I scream his name, he won’t run to my side anymore.

He’s gone. He’s truly and fully gone. Utterly and completely gone. He’s gone forever. Nothing left but his lingering scent that would soon disappear. One thing that would not disappear. My love for him. Never will I move on, I will never forget him. And he’s in heaven, waiting and watching at me.

It will be a while though.

“I love you… And I missed you…” I whispered to my pillow and closed my eyes, hoping to be blessed with another dream of him. All I wanted was to be held in his arms.