calling ⇛ ricjindy

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

Title : I'm Sorry & I Love You
Author's Note : I have no idea what to name this one shot. Sorry for the super long wait. And sorry for the crappy one shot. It's short I know. Happy new year and hope you enjoy your 2014 :)


Sad, depressed, hurt. That’s what Eric is feeling right now. Being cheated by his own boyfriend, right in front of his very own eyes. He feels like there’s no point living on this Earth.

He changed completely. From the cheerful and socialize Eric to the depressing and anti-social him. He hates everyone, including himself. He would locked himself up in his apartment, blaming himself that he is not a good boyfriend and that’s why his boyfriend left him, for another man.

Meanwhile, the boyfriend, Andy regrets everything. He regrets on meeting Min Woo that particular day when he told his boyfriend that he had to accompany his mother to the hospital. He regrets lying to him. Min Woo is just a close friend of him but Min Woo wanted Andy to be his. He hates Eric for taking away Andy from him.

The plan that Min Woo secretly planned out. He asked his best friend, Dong Wan who is also a close friend of Eric to text him about their location. He wanted Eric to break up with Andy that very day. And his plan succeeds.

Making Eric jealous isn’t that hard at all. If you touch and talk to his boyfriend, you’re dead because Eric is the type of man who is greedy for his love. He wanted Andy for himself, who actually makes Min Woo hates him.

For the next two months, Eric has been in his apartment. He is the owner of the restaurant with his brother, Steve but after the incident, he didn’t dare to go out from his apartment.

He changed a lot. He starved himself as there’s no food left in his apartment, but sometimes, his brother would bring back some food for him. He changed his perspectives of humans. He thinks that everyone apart from Steve is liars and cheaters.

Andy on the other hand, promised himself that he would not meet Min Woo again. Because of him, his relationship with Eric was destroyed. He does not trust any of his friends now. And because of that, he became a loner.

Three years has past and Eric wanted to start afresh. He promised himself not to let his depression takes over his body. He started working back at his restaurant, which received much love from the customers. With this, he expands his business even more, which makes his mind away from Andy.

Whenever he’s on the streets, couples would usually hold hands and hugged each other. Even though, he still could not forget Andy, he would think positively of himself.

Andy flew back to America to visit his parents. He told everything to them and asked for some advices. As his parents approved their relationship, they wanted both of them to be together again. They told him to start afresh and apologize to Eric. They also gave him advices about how he should cherish and care about his relationship with him.

After a few months in America, he prepared his heart to fly back to Seoul, to meet his lover. Even though he was nervous and scared that Eric might hate him for life, he prays that Eric will accept his apology.

He went to Eric’s restaurant, but ended he’s not there. Andy didn’t know that Eric’s has expanded his business to Tokyo and he’s currently there for an emergency meeting. Steve who is working as a waiter noticed Andy and walked to him.

“Are you Andy Lee? Eric’s ex-boyfriend?” Steve asked. Andy nodded and replied,

“Steve hyung, where’s Eric?”

“Oh, he went to Tokyo for a very important meeting. He might return back in two to three weeks time. Since our business just expanded there, he might be migrating there.” Steve replied.

Two weeks is simply a long time for Andy to wait just to apologize and make up with Eric. He packed his belongings and flew to Tokyo. Thanks to Steve, he managed to locate Eric’s hotel.

He knocked on the door and the door opened. It was Eric. Eric who was shocked to see Andy right in front of his very own eyes.

“Why are you here?” Eric asked softly. He didn’t want to let the other people in the other rooms to wake up. He invited Andy in. Andy sat down at the bed.

“I’m here to apologize. I regret lying to you that I have to accompany my mother to the hospital. Min Woo is just my friend, nothing more. I can’t believe that he actually did that to me. Can we start over? Please.” Andy said as he planted a soft kiss onto Eric’s lips.

“I love you Eric.”

“I love you too, Andy.”