calling ⇛ yifenggg

Shinhwa One Shot Cafe { Closed Until Further Notice }

Title : First Anniversary
Author's Note : Sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoy this.


 

Jun Jin’s P.O.V

 

I opened my eyes and smiled at my boyfriend, Andy who is sleeping like a five years old kid. I giggled softly and walked towards the washroom to clean myself. I than walked down towards the kitchen the prepare breakfast. I was cutting the vegetables when suddenly someone back hugged me. I thought it was a theft or something so I held the knife and wanted to my surprise, it was Andy.

“ I didn’t know that my baby could be that aggressive. “ he said as he gave me a morning kiss as usual.

“ So baby, what is today’s menu for breakfast? “ he continued. I looked at him childishly and replied,

“ You will know later. Now, go and have a bath. “

Andy looked at me with his loving eyes. He then walked to me and hugged me tightly. He gave me some kisses on my neck, which I kind of feel irritated, as my neck is quite sensitive.

“ Stop kissing me dear. Go and bathe. “ I switched off the gas and pushed him into the washroom. When we finally reach at the bathroom, he dragged me playfully.

“ Come and have a bath with me. “

I just ignored him and walked away but he stopped me. He looked at me with his pitiful look.

“ But we have done that yesterday. Go and have a proper bathe. You stink. “ I replied, but ended up being pushed against the wall.

“ You call me stink? Are you kidding me? Your foot stinks more ok. “ Andy replied as he looked at my feet. I wriggled my toes, which he totally hates. He looked at me weirdly.

“ I told you not to wriggle your toes in front of me. You know it’s disgusting and I hate disgusting things. “ Andy pouted. He thinks by saying that, I would actually apologize and do what he wants but sadly, that’s only happening in dramas and fan fictions. I continue wriggling my toes.

“ But having a bath is much more disgusting dear. “ I replied walking away, but he stopped me.

“ Please? Just once? “ he begged.

“ No means no dear. I have already had my shower just now. Bathe now or no breakfast for you. “ I replied before walking back to the kitchen to finish up with the breakfast. He pouted. That’s the cutest thing I ever seen.

A few minutes later, he finished his bath and went up to the bedroom. He makes the bed and walked down back to the kitchen.

“ Baby, are you done yet? I’m hungry. “ he pouted. I looked at him and gave him a small peck on his lips.

“ Dear, carry this to the table. I’m going up for awhile. “ I replied, handing him a pair of glove and pointed to the fried omelette. He nodded and I walked towards the bedroom.

I quickly opened then wardrobe next to the door and took out the huge paper bag that I had prepared the night before. I then walked slowly back to the kitchen to surprise him.

“ Happy one year anniversary baby! “ I jumped onto him. He was surprised. He looked at me, before hugging my waist and gave a soft kiss on my lips.

“ Aww. That’s so sweet honey. “ he replied. I gave him the paper bag and he looked at it’s content. A gold wrist watch, a pair of sports shoe and a book that contain the ABCs of our relationship. He took out the book and read it from the first page until the last.

A- A is for Anniversary. Our first one-year anniversary.

B- B is for Bad times. Even we often fight, I still cherish those moments.

C- C is for Caring. For me for better or for worse.

D- D is for Dedication. For our relationship.

E- E is for Embrace. Your embrace makes me feel warm.

F- F is for First kiss. Remember our first kiss?

G- G is for Good times. Those moments we shared together.

H- H is for Honest. For being honest to me.

I- I is for I love you!

J- J is for Jokes. The jokes you told me every night before we go to bed.

K- K is for Kisses. Those kisses you gave me.

L- L is for Listener. Thanks for being there with me whenever I have some problems.

M- M is for Man of my dreams. You are always in my dreams.

N- N is for Never letting me down when it counted.

O- O is for Opening my heart again.

P- P is for Promises you have kept to me.

Q- Q is for Quiet time alone with you.

R- R is for Rising above what people thought of marrying a single mom.

S- S is for Saving me from myself.

T- T is for Trusting me with your heart.

U- U is for the Unusual way you have of expressing yourself sometimes.

V- V is for Very much in love with you.

W- W is for Without you life seems meaningless.

X- X is for X-plain things I don’t get. Remember about how I not used to cooking?

Y- Y is for You driving me insane and wild all in the span of a day.

Z- Z is For Zealously loving our life!

At the bottom of every page, there’s a polaroid film of the memories we have made together for the past one year. The picture of our first kiss in the ski resort, our first monthsary, our birthday parties, our first trip to the amusement park together and more.

 “ This is the perfect gift ever. Thank you sweetheart. “ he smiled and kiss at my forehead. He then holds my hand and walked towards the living room. He sat me down on the sofa and took out a box from the cabinet. He told me to open the box and to my surprise, he had brought for me the movie that we first watch together, a sweater, a wristwatch and a pair of boots.

“ Happy first anniversary honey! “ he said and danced to the heart dance.

“ I love you baby~ “ I hugged him and gave a sweet kiss on his lips.

“ I love you too honey~ “ he replied.