Long time no see

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunjung~ah.. wake up!!”  but no reaction  “eunjung~ah..!!! wake up!!” she whispered again.

Who is she? I think i ever heard that voice...  eunjung tried to open her eyes and looked at her.

“jiyeon??  ah.. it’s impossible.. i think i’m still dreaming..” she went back to sleep but jiyeon stopped her.

“Yah!!! Wake up you little idler!!” jiyeon hit her

Eunjung woke up again, “so it’s really you?? Oh my gosh..It really you???? Jiyeon~ah!!! i miss you!!!” Eunjung hug her tightly.

“i can’t breath, pabo..”

“i’m sorry.. i’m sorry.. it's really you?” eunjung asked again and cupped jiyeon’s face while looking at her gently.

“it’s me , pabo.. i miss you a lot, you know..” jiyeon held eunjung hands which cupped her face.

“i know.. thank you for come here.. wait.. wait.. how can you come in my apartment?” eunjung asked confusely.

Jiyeon smiled to her, “you are really became a pabo, eunjung.. you sent me your apartment key 3 years ago”

“hahaha.. i’m sorry.. i think i became an idiot when i was with you..hehehe..” the words made jiyeon blushed.

“Oh.. wait a minute..” jiyeon went out side and after a while, she came in with a birthday cake.

Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida!

Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! 

Saranghage.. Eunjung ssi..

Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida!

“make a wish..” she whispered

Eunjung was so happy with the surprise, she nodded and made a wish. She opened her eyes and looked at the girl in front her before blew the candle.

“saengil chukka eunjung~ah..” she hug her tightly “here.. my present for you..”

Eunjung received the present and opened it “red scarf? I will wear it everyday” she said happily

“yeah.. you have to wear it everyday, or i will kill you” she joked

“arasso arasso.. Oh!! I forget to introduce to you my bestfriend” she dragged jiyeon to hyomin room. Without knocking, eunjung got in hyomin room.

“Hyomin~ah!! Wake up!!” eunjung shook hyomin body hardly and hit it.

“aiisshhh!!! What time is it??” hyomin woke up lazily.

I think i have ever meet her.. but when and where? Jiyeon kept looking at hyomin.

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “Yah!! Let’s me sleep more!! It’s 5 AM!! How dare you...” hyomin stopped her words after reliazed there was someone inside her room beside Eunjung.

“YOU??!! The red scarf?!”

Jiyeon suddenly remember, “oohh!!! I remember you!! So you are Eunjung bestfriends? Thank you for take care of this lazy Eunjung” she gave a bow

“so you two have already known each other?” eunjung looked at jiyeon and hyomin

“yeah.. it’s just an accident meet..” jiyeon explained to her. “are you okay?” jiyeon asked hyomin worried.

Hyomin just nodded, “yeah.. ah.. wait..” hyomin stood up and took her present “this is for you.. saengil chukka eunjung ah..”

“gomawo!!! let’s eat the cake that jiyeon bought” eunjung hold hyomin and jiyeon and dragged them to the dining room.

“so.. you are park jiyeon?” hyomin asked her after eunjung went to her room took the cake

“yes.. and you are park hyomin?.. nice to meet you..” suddenly the atmospher became so awkward. Luckly eunjung came with the cake and broke the silent.

“Kajja!!! Let’s eat it” eunjung enjoyed the cake

“do you like it?” jiyeon asked eunjung and she nodded. Jiyeon smiled widely and wiped the scream in eunjung face.

“i think i better sleep...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter