Double personality

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The light started to turn on while the closing song of Rio still could be heard. One by one the people went to the gate. Hyomin and jiyeon got up and went out from the cinema. “are you hungry?” hyomin asked her

Jiyeon nodded, “ ehm”

“let’s eat then” she lead the way and jiyeon followed her from behind. “what do you want to eat?”

Jiyeon thought first, “it’s up to you”

“Burger King? It’s okay?” hyomin asked her and jiyeon nodded

They went in burger king and saw Park Ji big poster “wao~ baby dino” hyomin grinned happy “she’s so thin now. Her agency’s really so cruel”

“so you come here because of her poster?” jiyeon said a bit jealous

Hyomin nodded, “of course. I love her so much”

Jiyeon smirked, “i don’t want to eat in here then”

Hyomin looked at her, “we have already queued, come on..”

Jiyeon, “eat by yourself then”

“okay” hyomin still stayed at her position and taking photo of Park Ji’s poster. Jiyeon walked away, she hoped hyomin would run toward her. Unfortunately, not. Jiyeon turned back and looked at her unbelievable. Jiyeon hit the ground with angry and decided to back to hyomin with a upset face.

“why are you back again?” hyomin asked her but jiyeon didn’t answer her. she was still mad with the girl beside her.“mad at me?” hyomin asked with a smile

Jiyeon looked at her with her eagle eyes.

“oh~ scary~” hyomin and laughed

“Yah!” jiyeon hit her.

“ouucch.. it’s hurt”

“you deserve it” jiyeon kept hitting her

“yah!! Yah!! Yah!! Stop!!”  but jiyeon didn’t hear her and kept hitting her. hyomin looked around and felt embarrassing. She grabbed both of jiyeon hands “stop it! we are in the public!” hyomin said to her and jiyeon looked around. People were looking and laughing at them. Jiyeon suddenly felt so embarrassing, she hid her face with her hand and hyomin could only hold her laugh.  This pabo girl hahaha..

 

Oh !! What i just did?? It’s so embarrassing!! Aaahhh!!!! I want to disappear right now!!!!  Jiyeon lifted her head up and pretended like nothing happening while hyomin was trying to hold her laugh again.

 

They ordered their food and brought to the desk. Hyomin chose the desk near Park Ji poster which made jiyeon rolled her eyes unhappily. Eerrrrr.. suddenly i don’t like Park Ji. . she used to be my favorite but.. aisshh.. what’s wrong with you, jiyeon?

And again, hyomin took her phone out and shoot Park Ji poster. Jiyeon pouted and ate her burger. “crazy fan, huh?”

Hyomin smiled, “oo..  i’m a crazy fan girl, you know”

“but.. could you stop it? it’s annoying” said jiyeon the truth

Hyomin frowned, “just sit in another chair if you feel annoying by me”

Jiyeon looked at her unbelievable What??!  This girl!! Is she has double personality??? First she is kind and now she is so damn cruel!  Jiyeon decided to keep silent and finished her food.

“just kidding~” hyomin smiled and bit her burger “i’m sorry for my crazy” apologied by hyomin

Jiyeon looked at her again “weird”

Hyomin laughed, “yeah.. i’m weird and now you are eating with a weird girl”

Jiyeon smirked “you are right”

“let’ss finish the food and i will take you home” Jiyeon nodded. “have you told eunjung about this?” hyomin asked. Jiyeon shook her head.

“i will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter