happy ending?

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 years later...

 

The light and sound of the camera kept filling the room everytime that short blonde hair girl press the camera button.

“okay!” shouted the photographer after done her shoot. “please change another dress” she said and the model nodded.

“hyomin!” shouted another short hair girl

The photographer turned back and smiled to her old best friend, “oh.. eunjung?” hyomin walked toward her. “waeyo?”

Eunjung pouted, “yah! How could you forget! You have promised to do my wedding photo shoot!”

Hyomin laughed, “mianhe.. mianhe.. i forgot”

Eunjung shook her head, “ you work too hard.. you really need a rest”

Hyomin smiled and looked at her camera, “ this is the way i get out from stress”

Eunjung sighed, “ you need to move on..”

“i can’t.. you know it..”

Eunjung tapped her, “ looks around you..  so many girls are falling in you, hyo..”

Hyomin laughed, “hahaha.. you are envy of me yeah?? Hahaha.. how is jiyeon? “

Eunjung sighed, “yeah.. i’m so envy with the beautifull girl around you..  she kept getting jealous when their are some girls approached me... even the grandma!  Omg.. i can’t stand for her jealous..”

Hyomin laughed more hard and tapped eunjung, “but you love her right?”

Eunjung nodded, “i can’t live without her.. she is my everything.. i love her a lot” she smiled while thinking her girlfriend

Hyomin smiled looking how happy both of her friends now. 

“hyomin!” shouted the manager

Hyomin gave a sign and looked at eunjung before gave her a short smile, “i’m sorry.. i have to back to my work..”

“it’s okay..  i and jiyeon will come to have a photoshoot with you at 5 pm.. so i will come again”

Hyomin nodded, “just come.. this place welcome both of you anytime”

Eunjung gave a friend hug before left hyomin studio.

“who is her?” asked the model

Hyomin gave a short smiled which made the model blushed, “oh.. it’s my bestfriend, what’s wrong sunhwa?”

Sunhwa shook her head, “ani..  ehm.. want to have a lunch together after this?”

“i’m sorry.. i still have another photoshoot with another model” hyomin apologized “maybe next time.. my treat then..”

Sunhwa smiled widely, “promise? Hehehe.. okay then..”

Hyomin smiled and they continued the photoshoot.

---

 

Jiyeon come out with the wedding dress and made all the eyes looked at her beauty

CREK!!

Hyomin took a shoot and smiled, “you look so beautiful, ji..”

Jiyeon smiled shyly, “thank you”

“yah! Don’t smile like that!” scolded eunjung who got jealous

Jiyeon looked at her girlfriend, “yah! Don’t get jealous so easy, okay?  we are going to get married! You don’t need to get jealous anymore”

Eunjung hugged her girlfriend tightly, “you look so beautiful” and gave a light kiss on her cheek.

“you looks so handsome” teased jiyeon back

 CREK!!

Another shoot from hyomin which caught their sweet moment. “wao.. i think i took the best picture for your wedding photo” said hyomin and made them smile shyly while looking at each other.

“get more closer.. “ teased hyomin and took another shoot at them “kiss”

Jiyeon and eunjung looked at each other shyly.

“yah! Don’t need to be shy, okay?” teased hyomin again with a smiled

Eunjung got closer to jiyeon and plant a kiss on her lips.

“aoouucchh.. what kind of kiss is that? that so awkward!” teased hyomin again. Hyomin had so much fun taking the photo from her bestfriends

Eunjung gave a gaze to hyomin, “yah ! park hyomin! stop teasing me!”

Hyomin laughed hard, “ then kiss with a smile please? Or you want me to do it with jiyeon?” she again

“YAH!! YOU WANT TO DIE?” shouted eunjung full of jealous and made hyomin and jiyeon laughed hard.

“i’m just kidding..”

They continued the photoshoot with the joyyed and laughed around them. They didn’t know that day was night and the clock has turned to 9 pm.

“don’t forget to come to our wedding!”

Hyomin smiled, “arasso!”

“bring someone with you!” jiyeon came and joined eunjung and hyomin conversation.

“hm.. i can’t promise that..”

Jiyeon and eunjung looked at each other, “You should find one” they said at the same time

Hyomin shook her head looking how compact they were. “arasso.. i will try..”

 

---

1 week later..

KRINNGG KKRRRIINNNGGG~

The alarm kept ringing non-stop. hyomin tried to get up and opened her eyes. “what time is it..” she looked at the clock and her eyes suddenly opened wider. “OH !!!” she jumped out her bed and quickly ran to the bathroom.

In less then 10 munites, hyomin has done with her wash. She looked at her phone and their were 51 miss called.

“aish.. this girl...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter