She is back

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ham Eunjung!!! Wake up you sleeping bear!! We’re almost late!!”  yelled hyomin panic when she saw the clock. But eunjung didn’t even move. She was still sleeping in her dream land.”AARRRGGG!!!! HHHHAAAMMM EEUUUNJJJJUUUNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!”

Eunjung jumped out from her bed. “what? What? What?? Fire? Earthquake??”

Hyomin rolled her eyes, “for god sake, please wake up and wash your body.. we are almost late! I’m begging you”

Eunjung just smiled, “hahaha.. mianhe.. mianhe..” eunjung took her uniform and head to bathroom.

 

--

Jiyeon looked at her watch again, “where are they? Late again? Aiishh.. must be that sleeping bear..”

Suddenly Mr kim came in with the new student?? Or new teacher?? Molla.. wait.. i think i have ever seen that girl...

“annyeong guys, as you guys can see.. a beautiful lady beside me..”

“CCIIIIIEEEEEEE~~~~~” shouted the student teasing their teacher. Mr kim was blushing while the lady beside her just smiled.

“stop guys, enough.. ehmm.. so.. she will be your new teacher for economic subject only for a month. Mrs Kwon is having her experiment for master grade economic , so she can’t teach your guys. And this lady, Ms Lee, will be your new teacher. So... could..” Mr kim was cutting by the suddenly open of the door.

“I’m sorry for...” hyomin stopped her words. She froze for a second. Eunjung also gasped.

“you two!! Late again?! Stand outside until i say you can join the class” commanded mr kim.

Hyomin turned her body and walked outside, eunjung immediately followed her.

“i’m sorry, ms lee.. let’s continue.. could you introduce yourself?” asked mr Kim to ms Lee with a smile.

Ms Lee looked at hyomin and jiyeon before turned back to mr kim and the students, “oh.. okay..” she faced the student “annyeong haseyo.. my name is Lee Kyuri, you can call me Ms Lee or Ms Qri.. it’s okay for me as long as you felt comfortable” she gave a smile.

 

Hyomin stood outside with her blank mind. She stayed silent while standing in front of the class.

Eunjung looked at her friend, “are you okay?”

Hyomin didn’t answer her. hyomin mind was blank, she can’t hear anything and can’t speak any words now.

Eunjung sighed, “she is back.. what will you do, park hyomin?”

Still no answered

“do you still love her?”

“no i don’t” finally hyomin answered “don’t ever mention her again, i don’t know her” hyomin walked away.

“yah! What are you going?”

“skipping class.. i’m not in mood for study”

Eunjung shocked, “oh my.. first time i see her skipping class”

 

Hyomin walked to the library again. She walked to the corner of the cupboard and leaned her head against the cupboard. She closed her eyes and a tear fell down.

 

(flash back)

“let’s break up..”

Hyomin looked at her unbelievable, she chuckled “what? What do you mean? Stop joking it’s not funny..”

“i’m sorry hyomin.. just let’s me go..”

Hyomin felt so hurt, “do you love me? i can wait.. i will wait for you.. 1 year 2 years 10 years 15 years.. i can wait.. just don’t break up”

“i’m sorry hyomin.. just let me go..”

“do you really love me?”

Qri was silent, “i’m sorry..”

Hyomin smirked, “poor of me”

“just forget me”

Hyomin smiled bitter, “i will”

 

“i will forget you.. totally forget about you”

 

--

 

Mr kim opened the door and called eunjung, “eunjung, hyomin.. both of you can come in.. wait.. where is hyomin?” asked mr kim when he saw only eunjung standing in front of the class for punishment.

“eeerrgg.. hm..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter